Re-heat rice

Mannosuke

Doesn't it richard simmons you off when people re-heat their rice?

People say I'm getting all worked up over nothing, but it's a big deal to me. The odor goes all wrong, the color is all wrong. Everything just goes wrong when you start re-heating your rice.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest creaturedreams

I reheat rice quite often .. the taste might not be like fresh rice but it's still rice and edible. Also what do you mean rice changing colour? :blink:

^I think the OP meant when the rice turn into yellow-ish? o.o

I'm okay with eating re-heated rice xD But usually I don't eat rice when my mom forgot and left in the rice cooker for 2 days @_@ the rice turn into yellow-ish and dry, doesn't taste good =(

Guest brinyblue

i'm fine with reheating rice, so long as it was in the fridge, and not left outside in the heat or something.. i guess it depends on the type of rice as well? I've noticed certain kinds don't change color, they tend to retain almost the same texture and freshness since it was made. :D 

hmm if they are eating it why would it richard simmons u off?

its not that bad reheating rice...

u could alwaysa cook rice everyday if u dun like reheating..

There's nothing wrong with reheating rice. It's better than wasting the batch.

"Every piece of rice you don't eat is another pimple on your face."

Just reheat the darn thing and eat it.

i think some restaurants reheat their rice, side dishes.

you wont die eating reheat rice anyway.. those people in third world countries are dying and some even ate from the rubbish yet people here are wasting food. =/

like the people above said, make it into fried rice.. kimbap.. etc..

i think some restaurants reheat their rice, side dishes.

you wont die eating reheat rice anyway.. those people in third world countries are dying and some even ate from the  rubbish yet people here are wasting food. =/

like the people above said, make it into fried rice.. kimbap.. etc..

I think that is a REALLY good point. It's not even only other countries, it could even be people around you that you don't know about. 

I hate wasting food, yeah re-heating kinda sucks, but some don't have food at all to re-heat and would very happy to have some 100 times re-heated rice.

I am eating rice right now, and plan on eating the rest tomorrow :3

No offense, but if it seriously makes you angry and bothers you, it sounds like some sort of food ocd.. 

it sounds like some sort of food ocd.. 

When people leave unnecessary amounts of animal oil in their soup.

When people don't clean their veggies properly.

When people don't peel the skins off fruits cause there's probably all sorts of disgusting chemicals on it.

When people grab food from a plate in the middle of the table with their own utensils and just put it in their mouth as if it's normal

:( :( :(

My excessive life. But if someone wants left-over rice I don't mind giving it away. Beats having to re-heat it :mellow:

I do that all the time. I dont see anything wrong with that. Usually the leftover rice from the night before and we keep it in the fridge so we'd reheat it later on..

Guest PeachKisses.

Why would you be pissed off at other people reheating their rice? :blink:

I do it all the time, I dislike wasting food.

Fried rice isn't healthy compared to plain rice anyway..

I"m sorry but why would that richard simmons you off that just sounds so stupid. But hey whatever its you not me. I don't have a problem of reheating rice because I would rather not waste food. Its not a big deal to me.

Archived