Do you like your eggs with ketchup?

Jen.

Personally, I love my eggs with ketchup, it just makes it that much more delicious. However, I do have some friends who are just uhm, grossed out by eggs with ketchup and they'd look at me weirdly. But I feel it's perfectly fine...lol what's your take?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1scribble

I love scrambled eggs with ketchup too!! Also Macaroni and Cheese with ketchup is great too! :D

me too i like scrambled eggs with ketchup. macoroni and chesse with ketchup?...hmmmm i should try that some day.

Guest WonderBinnie

YES YES YES! My absolute lovee :wub: Haha, I can even eat eggs and ketchup with nothing else at the side. People call me weird when I put ketchup in my eggs so I just ignore them and if they're my friends I'll shove it in their face :P

um, no. I like it plain, prolly with some salt/pepper on it..

Yeah. Salt and Pepper <3 Never tried it with Ketchup but always saw it in the korean dramas. Almost makes me want to try some hahaha

Guest OneLast_Teardrop

Uhhh, I never tried it with ketchup before. I should try it one day. I usually use hot sauce, the asian chili sauce that we use for pho. I like it spicy. Lol.

never tried it...

i'm not a big ketchup fan anyways :P

hahah me too, but I'm gonna try it anyways. lol

Archived