* Broadcast network: KBS2

* Broadcast period: 2001-Mar-05 to 2001-May-08

* Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:50

* Screenwriter: Kim Ji Woo

* Producer: Yoon Heung Sik (윤흥식)

* Director: Park Chan Hong

* Asst. Director: Jun Chang Geun, Kim Jung Gyu

SYNOPSIS

This is a story of Young-ju, an unwed mother who brings her son up with lots of love despite her personal hardship.

CAST

sfpjh.jpgPark Jin Hee as Lee Young Ju

sfcmy.jpgChoi Min Yong as Kang Woo Hyuk

sfrj.jpgRyu Jin as Kim Seung Jo

sfcjy.jpgChoi Jung Yoon as Shin Hee

Extended Cast

* Lee Chang Hoon as Kang Min Hyuk

* Park Geun Hyung as Chairman Kang Duk Su (Woo Hyuk's father)

* Sun Woo Eun Sook as Yi Sook Hee (Young Ju's mother)

* Yoon Yeo Jung as Ahn Jung Hee (Seung Jo's mother)

* Han Jin Hee as Kim Sung Tae (Seung Jo's father)

* Kim Na Woon as Supervisor Ha Bin Soo

* Park Kwang Jung as Team Captain Song Man Duk

* Myung Kye Nam as Chairman Yoo (Hae Bin's father)

* Kim Bo Mi as Ms. Kim (Housekeeper/Chairman Kang's personal assistant)

* Shin Tae Hoon as Yi Sky (Young Ju's son)

* Ryu Yong Jin as Asst. Seo

* Kim Hyung Jong

Source: DramaWiki

LINKS

Daum - 비단향꽃무 (2001)

DramaWiki - Stock Flower

Bidan.net

CLIPS

Stock Flower OST - Bi Ga MV 1

Stock Flower OST - Bi Ga MV 2

WATCH ONLINE

At Sogou.tv - 生命花 (Chinese subbed)

OST

stockflowerostcover.jpg

1. 비가 Bi ga - 우승하 Woo Seung Ha

2. 비가 Bi ga(Violin & Piano Ver.)

3. 영주테마 Yeong joo dehma

4. First Love

5. 추억 - 지평권 Choo eok - Ji Pyeong Kwon

6. 민혁의 슬픔 Min hyeok e sel peum

7. Love Is... (도서실에서) Love Is... (Do seo sil eh seo)

8. 비가 (Cello & Piano Ver.) Bi ga

9. 그대 가까이 Geu dae ga gga yi - 우승하 Woo Seung Ha

10. Don't Cry

11. 난 할 수 있어 - Nan hal soo yi sseo

12. My Only

13. 추 억 - Choo eok

14. 비가 (Ending Ver.) Bi ga

15. 하늘아, 널 사랑해 Ha neul ah, neol saranghae

16. 하나님 우리를 갈라놓지 마세요 Hananim woo ri reul gal la noh ji ma seh yo

17. 비가 (Violin Ver.) Bi ga

Download Full Album

Guest purpleZ

This looks pretty interesting. Does anyone know of any links where we can find it? :unsure:

You mean download links or watch online links? I posted the online links, with Chinese subs. I don't know where to find the ones with English subs. I think it's worth to register at aja-aja. I think they have quite a huge collection of k-dramas.

It's a very heart-warming drama. PJH already did very well in there and her chemistry with the 2 guys were great! :wub:

Guest purpleZ

Ei purpleZ your such a nerd! lol

Kekeke! Why don't you take over PJH's thread? There's no other fan who knows PJH as much as you do ;) I think the thread starter is not active anymore. Information is kind of outdated now.

Kekeke! Why don't you take over PJH's thread? There's no other fan who knows PJH as much as you do ;) I think the thread starter is not active anymore. Information is kind of outdated now.

Nah... I can't take the responsibility, the thread starter will always be the thread starter IMO. ;)

I only knew random things about her, just like what you do.

So let's just post hand in hand in that thread. :D

To keep the thread alive!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maewmaew

IEkbc273.jpg

I dun know the name of this guy who played as PJH's first husband,I had ever seen him in some old Korean dramas including his recent drama" Daring Woman"(He is the lead actor here) but his character in Stock Flower made me so impressed even he is only supporting actor and had only short time presentation.His character made me cry when he died.

rj1.jpg

rjmiracle3.jpg

59513154.jpg

Nah... I can't take the responsibility, the thread starter will always be the thread starter IMO. ;)

I only knew random things about her, just like what you do.

So let's just post hand in hand in that thread. :D

To keep the thread alive!

Actually it's not a problem to take over a thread when the thread starter is not active anymore. It's actually a good thing if somebody wants to take over, because you can always update the first page (where people always click to look for info, otherwise they have to look through all the pages to find a specific info). I took over Ha Ji Won's and Still Marry Me's thread because the thread starter was inactive and requested somebody to take over, respectively.

I wanted to take over, but I thought nobody else knows PJH more than you do. So if there's anyone who should take over, it should be you :)

@maewmaew: Thanks a lot for the screencaps! I've never seen PJH's character's first guy before. Yeah, I think he was quite good :)

Actually it's not a problem to take over a thread when the thread starter is not active anymore. It's actually a good thing if somebody wants to take over, because you can always update the first page (where people always click to look for info, otherwise they have to look through all the pages to find a specific info). I took over Ha Ji Won's and Still Marry Me's thread because the thread starter was inactive and requested somebody to take over, respectively.

I wanted to take over, but I thought nobody else knows PJH more than you do. So if there's anyone who should take over, it should be you :)

Ah ok got your point. ^_^

If its possible to take over our girl's thread, you may do so.

I just wanted to be a silent fangirl. lol

And I think that it will be a benefit for PJH if the 1st page is updated.

So please I'm begging you to take over that thread. :D

• 1 year later...
Guest JEYEF

This looked like a good drama. Wish they had it subbed in English

Yes it really is, though it is an underrated drama back then imagine the plot of a single mother in a country that is so conservative. It doesn't get any luck huh?

Even if it doesn't get the much needed ratings critics said that this is a splendid drama, in terms of the direction, pacing and of course the acting of the actors.

Sadly there's no english sub for this drama.

Guest JEYEF

I remember adoring this series. It had one of the best theme songs ever.

우승하 - 비가 [Woo Seungha - Sad Song] [here]

The song had been used a lot of times in fanmade MV's, I don't know back then that this is this drama's OST.

rubie mentioned it and I was amazed how the theme song had popularized but poor thing not the drama itself. :sweatingbullets:

Guest lexiclayrullman

The song had been used a lot of times in fanmade MV's, I don't know back then that this is this drama's OST.

rubie mentioned it and I was amazed how the theme song had popularized but poor thing not the drama itself.  :sweatingbullets:

maybe somebody can upload it to viki and get it eng sub somehow.. i have the link to the chinese sub but i can't read chinese

Archived