Krystal and Sulli have attitude problems?

20100811_krystalandsullihaveattitudeproblems_-2-e1281584343871.jpg

Idol girl group f(x) has recently become a hot issue after staff members for a recent endorsement stated that the members “have no manners.”

Recently, an affiliated staff member for a CF f(x) was shooting commented on Twitter along with a picture, “f(x) filming. Only Victoria and Luna are likable. Listening to Krystal and Sulli’s demands are harder than picking stars out of the sky.”

Another staff member also added a comment that agreed to this as they wrote on their minihompy along with a picture of f(x), “During  this summer period where I have to interview f(x) with a lot of  inexperienced interns made my entire body ache. Sulli, Krystal do not  have basic manners and Victoria looks much prettier in person. Luna too,  was very bright and the most beautiful. People like Luna are the type  to be successful no matter what they do.”

20100811_krystalandsullihaveattitudeproblems_-1.jpg

20100811_krystalandsullihaveattitudeproblems_-3.jpg

However, as soon as these words started to become a controversy the staff member who wrote it quickly changed the words to, “I didn’t know these words were viewable to the entire public. The f(x) members had to film for the entire night.” Despite the effort to defend the girls, netizens still showed strong feelings towards the issue.

A netizen from an online community commented, “They all had the  same hard and tiring schedule but only Krystal and Sulli are especially  expressionless…It’s not only the words but the pictures show their  attitude as well so I’m disappointed.” While some netizens tried to  protect Sulli and Krystal by saying that netizens are overreacting when  there is no video clip to prove this claim, most netizens showed a  negative response.

Meanwhile, Krystal has already once before apologized to fans for her rude attitude on popular variety program, Quiz That Changes the World.

S: TV Daily

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovegood

sucks for them. they better change that terrible attitude fast.

On the other hand, I love Luna and Victoria. On shows, they're really sweet and bright. (:

Guest cakext

i never even like them to begin with so i'm not surprised by this at all...especially sulli, she may look very cute but she also has that mean vibe on her...oh well, i'm just happy to hear that my two favorites are the best....

Guest Taemin.Babiee

I'm totally not surprised that Sulli and Krystal have this attitude aura within them....

I even heard that there are possibilities that Sulli and Krystal have been doing nothing but trying to attract attention.

But that isn't the point here, is it?

But at least I'm glad that Luna has shown a beautiful image(:

I always had a good intention on her :D

Guest sweet.dreams

That's okay...I love Luna and Victoria...so that's all that matter. You can definitely tell by Krystal and Sulli's body postures that they don't want to be there or something...oh well...Team Luna and Victoria!!

to be honest.. I always had the feeling that Krystal and Sulli are "Little Divas" .. they are so young and popular so maybe they think they are "AWESOME" and everybody should lick their feets -.- Luna looks like a cool and cute down to earth person, Amber too and Victoria is like a nice and beautiful big sister (she is my favorite anyway).

Sulli and Krystal should be careful because sooner or later everybody gonna hate them for their behaviour and they gonna loose their popularity.

Guest SpiderMickey

Not gonna bash them , but I'm gonna give them time .

Popularity always make people go . .proud,arrogant and etc.

I'm sure somebody is going to knock some manners into their heads .

Guest CornPOPSat2PM

Victoria and Luna are just probably having good days. I mean hello they are celebrities and you can't expect them to be the same on and off camera.

I agree. You can't expect celebrities to be the same on and off camera. However, that doesn't mean they shouldn't fix their attitude problem because you don't hear that about other celebrities do you?

IMO, bad days or not, you still have to act properly. If you don't, who'll want to work with you again in the future?

On the TV show America's next top model.... i forgot what season but the most beautiful girl who took kick richard simmons pictures was eliminated due to her attitude problem.

Being a celebrity you need to be able to work together with people, right? You need to make connections and whatnot..

Not bashing them but if they want to prosper as celebrities, they gotta fix the attitude problem.

Guest hihi_hehe

Not a big fan of F(x)

but I think Sullil và Krystal should fix their attitude <_<

Well, they might be tired but being a celebrity, people expect them more than nornal

I'm not surprised at all, since Krystal had the same problem in the past

They need to fix their attitude

I'm starting to fall in love with Vic and Lunar :wub:

I agree. You can't expect celebrities to be the same on and off camera. However, that doesn't mean they shouldn't fix their attitude problem because you don't hear that about other celebrities do you?

IMO, bad days or not, you still have to act properly. If you don't, who'll want to work with you again in the future?

On the TV show America's next top model.... i forgot what season but the most beautiful girl who took kick richard simmons pictures was eliminated due to her attitude problem.

Being a celebrity you need to be able to work together with people, right? You need to make connections and whatnot..

Not bashing them but if they want to prosper as celebrities, they gotta fix the attitude problem.

Just because you hear don't hear about them doesn't mean they don't exist. I'm not saying they shouldn't change, I'm saying people shouldn't make a big deal about these two girls because who knows what their favorite idols are like behind closed doors. No, if they are popular enough, the people would be willing to look past their attitude problems. Madonna is known to be a pinkberry and diva, yet look at her, still successful as heck.

Guest Pink Cherry

To be honest, despite Krystal being my favourite, I always saw that kind of aura in her! like thinking she's superior or something. I saw that kind of expressions in her face. But of course, I thought I probably was wrong! but now...it's not the first time I read about her having attitude problems so I think it's probably true? but I don't know. maybe she's going through puberty right now and you know, it's a difficult age and not everybody deals with it properly! haha I just don't know...

I didn't expect sulli to be like this as well haha cos she always give a cute and bright vibe! but yeah, the impressions you get from people aren't always right so you never know... cos we actually don't know them personally.

im so sad T_______T

...my fault for being an ignorant fan. gosh

i haven't watched any fx shows. like ever

this is so disheartening T_T

- huuuu go ahead and laugh at my ironic b-set T_T

this is seriously heartbreaking as a fan. even if i don't follow fx too closely t_t

I saw Hello f(x) and Sulli really surprised me with her attitude. She was totally different from what I thought she was; cute and bubbly. Instead she's very serious, calm and sometimes very moody (lol!). Krystal was likable (on Hello f(x)) but didn't get to know much about her.

Maybe it's just the vibe they're giving off as some people just do have that aura. Maybe they really do have attitudes. We don't know them personally, so I think it's a bit too fast to say that about them from just that one day of filming. People can have bad days you know?

And oh, love Luna and Victoria. Their smiles always make me smile.

Guest alainachen_604

reminds me of the character UEE portrayed in You're Beautiful lol

haha yeah thats what I thought of.

aw. I really like sulli and krystal.

Archived