- This thread is for music activities -
w.gife.gifl.gifc.gifo.gifm.gife.gif

1375334979-textspace1-o.gif

Anything related to his Acting pls visit
>>> Jung Ji Hoon 정지훈 (aka Rain/Bi 비) Official Thread <<<

Rain Official Homepage   http://rain-jihoon.com/n2/

Official Fan community  : The Cloud   http://rain-cloud.co.kr/index.asp

RAIN 's twitter @29rain

Rain has been popular for his singing and dancing talents since he was a teenager.
As a young teen,Rain discovered his passion for dancing ever since he was in the 6th grade
In order to make his dream of becoming a singer come true, Rain joined a dance music group named "Fan Club".
After releasing its 2nd album in 1999, Fan Club decided to disband.
After the band broke up,Rain didn't want to give up on his music career.
Rain went for lots of auditions before being accepted as a trainee with Park Jin-young (JYP).
Under JYP wings,Rain worked as a backup dancer while learning the skills in dancing and singing.
Three years of hellish training behind closed doors , devoting more than 20 hours each day.
He tore his life into two parts: One half dedicated to singing, the other half to dancing.
This was the life Rain went through before he became a pop sensation.
Rain debuted as a solo singer in April 2002.

pf-1.png

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cindy-yang

omg bi is hot and has a nice singing voice and i like his acting but yah....i havent really found any new news about him lately so yup thats all for now //kiss-out//

Guest babiichink

i found newss ab0ut himmm IF YOU CANTONESE AND YOU LIVE IN NEW YORK AND YOUR PARENTS BUY SING TAO THE CHINESE PAPERS YOU'LL SEE RAIN/BI IN THE NEWS LIKE EVERY NOW AND THEN once my mom told me his fans got mad at him cause he was being rude or something.. iono dont take my word for it cause its not exact since it was a while ago and another article saying the model ivy didnt sing with him or soemthing like that IONOOO DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT but yeah.. sstuff like that OMG I LOVE BI

i love bi too<333 he's hot and very good at dancing~!! i haven't seen him acting, i mean just small clips of full house and that's it =(

yeah...lets keep this thread the most numbered pages it can be...aja! yummybi.jpgrainsinging.jpgbiinblack.jpgrainbday.jpgcuteboy.jpgmorningawakes.jpg just feel like reposting the old pics....hehehe...sorry guys...for posting it back again...:D

Guest xiaoxiaoli
i found newss ab0ut himmm IF YOU CANTONESE AND YOU LIVE IN NEW YORK AND YOUR PARENTS BUY SING TAO THE CHINESE PAPERS YOU'LL SEE RAIN/BI IN THE NEWS LIKE EVERY NOW AND THEN once my mom told me his fans got mad at him cause he was being rude or something.. iono dont take my word for it cause its not exact since it was a while ago and another article saying the model ivy didnt sing with him or soemthing like that IONOOO DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT but yeah.. sstuff like that OMG I LOVE BI
never imagined bi being rude~ he's POPULAR in china, guess he's the biggest one there now

Guest BluexSky
never imagined bi being rude~ he's POPULAR in china, guess he's the biggest one there now
Bi got the MTV award in 4 different asian countries.

Guest lavendersky
there's a Bi thread in the korean tv section already. do we need another one? O.o;;
yeah, and there're even 2 threads on Bi here, lol. i think it's better if we consolidate all into 1 thread, no?

Guest yunafied

dang our huge bi thread is goneT^T aaa well i was getting distracted by it anyways darn . time to make a new one ! lol j.k j.k i know hes so hott

Archived