Wanee and Junah (2001)

Happy Funeral Director(2000)

Whispering Corridors(1998)

ChoiKangHee_Books.jpg

A Little Child’s Little Happiness :

ALittleChildsLittleHappiness.jpg

P.S : the post is still under construction ^^

Guest chopstix_pudding

She's was good in "Beating Heart" although she had a sad ending to that story. And wow, I didnt know she played as the doctor in "Thank You". She looked different from "Beating Heart." I never knew her name, but now I do. She's pretty good for an actress. She should definitely be in a new drama as the leading lady this time.

She's was good in "Beating Heart" although she had a sad ending to that story. And wow, I didnt know she played as the doctor in "Thank You". She looked different from "Beating Heart." I never knew her name, but now I do. She's pretty good for an actress. She should definitely be in a new drama as the leading lady this time.

welcome chopstix_pudding ^^

yep ... she was in Thank You, but her role was too sad ...

20f9fl0.jpg

c0058364_1003554.jpg

2r23gbq.jpg

Lee Seon Kyun and Choi Kang Hee Reunite For “Romance”

news.jpg?w=500&h=400

Woo-hoo!

Lee Seon Kyun and Choi Kang Hee have been cast as the leads in the upcoming romantic comedy film Stingy Romance. This means they’re reuniting as romantic interests two years after working together in the 2008 SBS drama My Sweet Seoul. The film tells the story of a comic book artist and a writer and what happens when they meet. Choi plays a woman who becomes the writer for an adult manhwa by chance. (And I suppose Lee plays the artist.)

Stingy Romance begins filming in July, and plans to hit theatres this winter.

The Voice sure seems to like romantic comedies, huh? Well, I have no idea who the director is, but I’m not complaining. I was very fond of this coupling in My Sweet Seoul, and it’ll be nice to see them together again. Besides, I miss Choi Kang Hee. Which reminds me, I still need to watch Aeja…

source : Dahee's Plastic Castle

old pics :

Converse campaing (2009) with Ryu Seung Bum B) :

1_L_1256015727.jpg

1281184573.jpg

my favs :lol: :

1045374222.jpg

:wub:

28100822875_60800040.jpg

she's the coolest actress in the world! xD

• 2 months later...

Lee Seon-kyun and Choi Kang-hee’s Petty Romance begins

jeje_1.jpg

Choi Kang-hee (Aeja) and Lee Seon-kyun (Pasta) are re-teaming in a new romantic comedy, called Petty Romance [쩨쩨한 로맨스], two years after acting together in the drama My Sweet Seoul. Filming has begun on the film, which is described as a unique romance between an artist-writer of adult manhwa books and a fake sex columnist.

In Petty Romance, Lee Seon-kyun plays a by-the-book (no pun intended) manhwa-ka whose storytelling skills are notably worse than his drawing ability. Choi Kang-hee’s character graduated from a prestigious university and is trying to find employment, and acts as a fake sex columnist on the side. That wording confuses me, but I’m guessing it means that she’s a sham as a columnist. In any case, she ends up becoming an adult manhwa story-writer, presumably through association with Lee’s character.

I enjoyed their rapport in My Sweet Seoul (even if I hated Choi’s character, which is the sole reason I couldn’t finish the drama), but this movie looks like it’ll take their dynamic in the other direction entirely. Where they were sweet and thoughtful in Seoul, the story and relationships in Petty Romance appear more risque, which I’d really enjoy seeing. (But for the mustache…! You’re killing me, Mr. Voice.)

Petty Romance is planning for a late-2010 release.

source : Dramabeans

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Dylan1430277171

really admirer her! :wub: n she's my fashion idol..visit her online shopping mall, nowhere333.com...for those who have watched her 'Rules of Love' drama, nowhere333 uses to offer variety of clothes in range of styles that she wore in that drama:w00t: ...

• 2 months later...

December 3, 2010

Choi Kang Hee: 'I Want to Become a Blank Slate'

Source: KBS Global

Actress Choi Kang Hee appears in the movie “Petty Romance.”

She kills many men and goes out with a man living next door as if nothing has happened (in the movie “My Scary Girl”) and she calls her teacher while drunk and places an embarrassing placard at her older brother’s wedding (in the movie “Goodbye Mom”). In this manner, actress Choi Kang Hee usually played extraordinary and “strong” characters up until now, and the character Da Rim, whom she will play in her new movie “Petty Romance” to be released on December 1, again seems to be very much suitable for actress Choi Kang Hee.

7603_1934_l.jpg

She said, “I have not done anything perfectly. I have played some cute characters and some cheerful characters, but I have never played a character who is completely pretending to be cute or who is completely a troublemaker. I thought that I would play a character with an entirely perfect personality.” The movie's storyline is about writer Da Rim and illustrator Jeong Bae (Lee Sun Kyun) preparing for an adult cartoon contest with huge prize money, and they come to love each other. There are many compromising lines. Choi Kang Hee said, “When I spoke risque lines, I felt excited because it was like breaking a taboo. Females usually cannot read a column about sex in a magazine when they go to a beauty shop, so they might feel more excited about the fact that I speak about those things out loud.”

7603_1935_l.jpg

Choi appears with actor Lee Sun Kyun again, whom she had appeared together in the drama “My Sweet Seoul” two years ago. Choi Kang Hee said, “We could not become friends at that time, so this time I once again felt nervous and tense. But I could have intimate relations onscreen.” She revealed that she could feel more excited about playing Da Rim in this movie than ever. Choi said, “From the moment when I first met production staff members, I behaved like Da Rim. From the first shoot to the last dubbing schedule, I wore a mini-skirt that Da Rim used to wear. In a singing room, I danced and sang along with the song like Da Rim, even though I usually do not do that, but it so exciting.” She also revealed her strong confidence about this movie. She said, “This movie ends with a happy ending. You might feel happiness from this movie. The audience might want something sweet and warm, like a romantic comedy movie.” She called herself an actress with “0.08 million viewers” because she had attracted 1.98 million viewers when she appeared in the movie “Goodbye Mom” (2009) and she also had attracted 2.38 million when she appeared in the movie “My Scary Girl” (2006). She said, “At this time, I want at least 2.98 million people to watch my movie.”

She said that she enjoyed watching movies as much as she enjoyed participating in the Pusan International Film Festival, finishing filming the movie and watching four movies a day during the festival. She particularly enjoyed watching the movie “Toilet,” which was produced by the director Naoko Ogigami, who had made movies such as “Kamome Diner” and “Megane,” when she visited the Pusan International Film Festival. She said, “I want to work with director Naoko Ogigami, but I am not sure whether she will like me or not because I have played a character with a strong personality.” She said that she wanted to play a typical female protagonist. She said, “When it comes to a female protagonist, they are all bright and have good personality and they can cry very often, but they can overcome any difficulties. I want to play this typical female protagonist with my own way of acing.” She explained, “I want to disappear. I have thought about it. Do I have an appearance that can be cast for director Hong Sang Soo’s movie? I don't think so. It might look very awkward. I want to abandon my own personality and I want to play this typical character and make myself into a blank slate. I have already played a character with a red color and with a green color, so this time, I want to play a character with a white color that is blank.” Choi Kang Hee said that her images which were cute, pleasant, and boyish had nothing to do with her own original personality, but she did not care about this. During the interview, she mentioned several times that she recently learned to knit and made a scarf to give to her friends as a gift.

7603_1936_l.jpg

She sometimes assumed a pose in the middle of the interview while resting her chin on her hand and continued to talk in a quiet manner. The reporter asked her what kind of actress she wanted to be. Choi Kang Hee answered by talking about the movie “Lost in Translation” directed by Sofia Coppola and starring Scarlett Johansson. She said, “When I went to the movie theater, I found a movie leaflet saying “Director falls in love with actress’s talent,” and watched the movie. After I watched the movie, I thought that director Sofia Coppola and actress Scarlett Johansson both might have been very happy while filming the movie. I really felt envious. Director and actress can never fall in love even though they both play their own parts very well. They have to have a same taste for falling in love with each other like in the story of the novel by Haruki Murakami. In the story, 100 percent matched people meet together and fall in love.”

Guest adikkeluangman

Choi Kang Hee shows off her youthful appearance alongside IU

A couple of days ago, IU updated her me2day with a photo of herself wearing heavy, femme fatale makeup and hairstyle.

The concept was used in a recent cosmetic brand photo shoot she and Choi Kang Hee worked on together.

Both ladies are shown wearing white wedding dresses with similar make up and hairstyles, giving the impression that they’re siblings. What shocked netizens the most was Choi Kang Hee’s unbelievably youthful appearance, as she manages to cover the 16 year age gap between her and IU.

Netizens commented, “This makes no sense…They look almost like friends,” “Choi Kang Hee looks so young, it’s surprising,” and “IU looks older with makeup like this.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/choi-kang-hee-shows-off-her-youthful-appearance-alongside-iu

December 6, 2010

"The Petty Love Affair" debuts on top of box office

Reporter: Heidi Kim heidikim @ Editor: Jessica Kim jesskim @ <Ⓒ 10Asia All rights reserved> 10Asia 1 l 2

2010120613282569647_1.jpg

Film "The Petty Love Affair" [Lotte Entertainment]

Local romantic comedy "The Petty Love Affair," which opened in theaters on December 1, debuted on top of Korea's box office during the first weekend of December.

Lee Sun-kyun and Choi Kang-hee starrer "The Petty Love Affair," about an unskilled cartoonist and a former sex columnist coming together to write an adult comic, attracted 456,629 viewers from December 3 to 5, according to data by Korean Box Office Information System (KOBIS) released Monday.

Opening the same day was "The Warrior's Way," an action flick produced in New Zealand, which came in second with 213,653 viewers.

In the film, Korean actor Jang Dong-gun's Hollywood debut pic, Jang plays an Asian warrior that flees into a small town in search for a peaceful life, only to be pursued by assassins.

American alien invasion SF film "Skyline," starring Eric Balfour, Scottie Thompson and Donald Faison, had claimed No.1 the previous weekend but slipped to third place during the past three-day period by selling 133,683 tickets.

Other hot, new ticket sellers included "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage Of the Dawn Treader", "The Last Exorcism," and "The Switch."

Weekend Box Office: Dec 3-5

2010120611050742613_3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Another KBS representative went on to reveal, “In order to fit in with KBS’s new changes, actress Choi Kang Hee will be the new DJ for the show and will begin broadcasting on January 1st.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/narsha-to-leave-narshas-raise-the-volume-radio-program

She will take over KBS 2Fm’s “Narsha’s Raise the Volume.”

• 1 month later...

unnie!!! xD *sorry sorry*

thanks you so much Rubbie & adikkeluangman for all the updates! really apreciate it =)

Choi Kang-hee’s sexy assassin transformation

PettyRomanceComic1.jpg

What is Choi Kang-hee doing as a scantily-clad assassin on the cover of a comic book? It’s apparently how Lee Seon-kyun‘s character imagines her, when he uses her as inspiration for his adult comic in their film Petty Romance. Well, we know what HE’s got on his mind.

But my favorite part isn’t even the machine gun in one hand and the rose in the other, or the latex dress the size of a napkin, (Because really, the actual Choi Kang-hee wore less in the real-life posters for the film. Let’s be honest.) but the quasi-transliterated title. The meaning of the title [킬러본색] is Killer’s True Nature, or Killer Nature, but it’s written in English as Killer Born Sex, which are homophones for the title that have nothing to do with the meaning of the words. It makes me laugh though, because it’s clearly trying to be a sexy-sounding title, ending with a mash-up of words that almost makes sense as a phrase. Almost.

The drawings were done by the comic artist/writer Seok Jung-hyun, and they’re a pretty remarkable likeness to Choi Kang-hee, pictured below. Although she really already HAS a comic book face, so I don’t know how hard it was to turn her into a manhwa heroine. Must be pretty cool, though, to be turned into a comic book character, if even for a movie prop. Choi Kang-hee reportedly posted the images on her personal homepage, saying, “He said mine was a difficult face to draw, but as expected, he’s the best.”

PettyRomanceComic3.jpg

The comic book project is featured in the film as a collaboration between the two main characters, in tandem with their ongoing crazy, petty, bickering relationship. Lee Seon-kyun’s character draws her likeness while she sleeps, using her as inspiration for a new series. She eventually helps him come up with the story for the cold love-’em-and-leave-’em heroine, who’s a killer for hire. I guess Choi Kang-hee’s character goes from fake sex columnist to just plain fiction writer. Awesome. Can’t wait to get my hands on this movie.

Petty Romance is playing in theaters now.

source : Dramabeans

plus : Choi Kang Hee & IU :

choikangheeiu.jpg

• 3 months later...

after 3 years , Choi Kang Hee unnie is back to tv!!!! :D:wub: :

2010031700545_0.jpg

Choi Kang Hee (last seen in the film “Petty Love Affair” alongside Lee Seon Kyun) is looking to star in a new drama that will air after City Hunter. The drama is tentatively called Last Female Secretary, and it’s about an unemployed woman who finally gets a job as a secretary in a conglomerate. Choi last appeared in My Sweet Seoul three years ago.

@ Kaedejun

Choi Kang Hee eyeing lead role in new drama after “City Hunter”

2011060116395742235_2.jpg

Actress Choi Gang-hee is positively eyeing a new role in an upcoming SBS drama that will go on air after current series “City Hunter” starring Lee Min-ho and Park Min-young.

The role that Choi is considering in the new drama titled “Last Female Secretary” (translated title) is the female lead Noh Eun-seol, who, after being unemployed for some time, manages to get a job as a secretary at the office of a conglomerate firm.

The male lead of the drama will be Noh’s boss, a character named Cha Ji-heon who has yet to be cast as well.

The drama, which will be a 16-part romantic comedy helmed by producer Sohn Jung-hyun and scenarist Kwon Ki-young, would be Choi’s first small screen project in three years since starring in SBS's “My Sweet Seoul.”

Choi, 34, has starred in various films including “The Petty Love Affair” (2010), “Goodbye Mom” (2009) and “My Love” (2007) as well as TV dramas such as “Rules of Love” (2005) and “Sweet Buns” (2004).

source : 10asia

Guest mayumi103

i already watched here 3 movies my scary girl,aeja and petty romance she was a great actress and super pretty  cute!!!!want to know more about her:wub: :lol: