Hiroki Narimiya

Guest akirasberry

Guest akirasberry
japanese actor
Profile - Hiroki Narimiya birthday: 1982 9 14 bloodtype : A height : 172cm weight: 53kg B84.5-W63-H89 hobbies: swimming, fishing and listening to music i love his smile :Dumwckn1744so.jpgruinkisses305we.gifbanillajr800of.gifsweetwinds244zw.jpg stand up standup0zp.jpgstandup28cg.jpgstandup31cq.jpgstandup49dy.jpgstandup62ln.jpg wee i'm flying credits: random sites+ naver+ daum standup71bq.jpgstandup85hi.jpgstandup96hw.jpgstandup100yx.jpgstandup8no.jpg gokusen nmyjsm142dg.jpgnmyjsm131xi.jpg

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yay... he's really so cute!!!

i first saw him in Stand Up hahaha...

but... i prefer his hair to be like in Stand Up.. not that short hair ^^

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Wow! I can't even think of the word to describe him... Cute? Hot? Beautiful? He's amazing. He looks soooo gorgeous in that second pic, where he's wearing, is that a kimono?, and he's holding the fan. Just wow. And he's gay too? That's so cute. :D

Guest xxingy_XP

Ooo~ I remember him in Gokusen. xD

Well anyways, he reminds me of Jung Kyung Hofrom MISA. That dude who's like spoiled. :mellow:

haha omg now that you mention it, I see a slight resemblance. hahaha

haha he's so adorable. i loved him in gokusen

Archived