mirai nikki [future diary]

Guest Autumn1430263885

Guest Autumn1430263885

awesomeness
Summary/Plot

from bakaupdates:

High school 2nd year, Amano Yukiteru, is a boy who has problem making friends. He thinks of himself as a bystander and will always write down everything he sees in a cell phone diary. Tormented by solitude, Yukiteru began to imagine things like a friend called Deus X Makina who is apparently the Lord of Time & Space. Seeing Yukiteru's miserable state, Deus gives him a new ability. His diary will now record events that will happen in the near future. Yukiteru is then forced to participate in a game which the winner will become Deus's successor.

from wikipedia:

Yukiteru has always been rejecting any offers to go with friends, and he just keeps writing a diary on his cell phone. He has an imaginary friend called Deus Ex Machina. However, Deus now wants to play a game with Yukiteru, a game of survival. There are twelve contestants, Yukiteru is one of them. The winner of the survival game will become the next Deus Ex Machina. In order to win the game, the contestants must use their diaries to eliminate one another. For Yukiteru to survive, he must team up with another diary holder, a girl by the name of Yuno.

Each player is assigned a number based on the order that Deus modified his or her diary. The diaries now record the future in the same manner their future selves would have written down events that have already happened; the only exception to this rule is when the holder reaches a "Dead End", a time when their lives would be finished without significant intervention. Each diary varies in properties and functions depending on the holder's personality, occupation and lifestyle. All the diaries have their shortcomings, some more so than others, and can be used without the diary owner's consent should they fall into another's hands. Because the diaries are written from the perspective of the holder's future self, the future can still be misinterpreted and the diary entries can then turn out to be inaccurate. Each of the diaries have become the diary holder's future, so if the diary itself is destroyed or broken, the holder essentially dies.

Genre:action, ecchi, psychological, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural

ahhhh this manga is so good and addicting. the plot keeps getting more and more interesting. I WANT MOOOARR

it reminds me of higurashi and doubt ~

you can read it online @ onemanga or mangafox :>

Guest NO NAME?

I remember reading this, but I didn't get too far. Was too busy trying to get caught up on the latest chapter for Alive -The Final Evolution-. This manga title is somewhat interesting from what I remember. Correct me if I'm wrong, the pink haired female is obsessed with the main male character?

Here's some random tidbit, Mirai Nikki is actually getting a pilot anime. Cool. Source

Didn't know that this is already licensed by Tokyopop. Might as well go ahead and buy them.

• 1 year later...
Guest chopper!

i liked the concept of the anime. sadly, i stopped watching after about 8 episodes. the characters were really annoying me lols first time anime characters ever made me annoyed to the point of dropping it. they were so crazy and over the top (while the boy was pretty pathetic) that i couldn't get myself to like any of them.

Guest selvaspeedy

Pretty awesome anime and crazy one as well. Yuno is the reason why I'm following it tbh. I love her over the top obsession with Yuki and how she goes back and forth from a crazy psychopath to a -seemingly- innocent little girl XD

Guest PurpleEnvy

Decent concept for an anime, but Yuki really gets on my nerves. Was going to stop watching it after episode 5 but Yuno is so much fun to watch lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest JiN.x

I think I read the manga before I watched the anime, it was aweesomeee!! :wub: I liked the concept/plot although at times it could be a little freaky... :blink:

Archived