Lee Seung Gi (이승기) Upcoming drama Vagabond

melleri

• Replies 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ally&EunHyuk

this guy is sooo cute! i've seen him on xman before and didn't knew he acted. I only knew he sing :) wow sooo young an '87 haha.... He'll be in X.Man next week i'm excited to see him back!! :) thanks for posting his profile

Guest june1ov3

he is so cute!! i heard one of his new songs from his second album on a radio show! ohmann; i can't wait till he comes out and performs again!

Guest bloopy_babo

just listened to his second album and it isnt disappointing! he seems better than ever. but there isnt a song that stands out as much as "you are my girl"! i will post some more pics/info of him later. after i finish uploading his album.

Guest sungaaah

oOoh where can u dl his new album ? aww ~ i didnt even know who he was when i saw him live and then i saw him on mtv like a couple days later [this was a while ago =p] what a cutiee hehe

Guest .alyak_

If anyones interested. LSG will appear on next week's Xman for the Japan special. I saw him in the previews... Can't wait for it. Plus, Hyesung is in there <3333

Guest luckyyou

I only know him from variety shows and a couple NN5, but he's SO cute. I don't know about his music BC I listed to "Nae Yuhja Een Ni Kan" and I didn't like it. But his face is so dear looking. :)

Archived