Hyun Woo 현우

ilwoo_aein

♥ Music Bank MC (2010-2011), New Drama: Taste of Curry ♥200903060834094237712a1.jpg

* Name: Hyun Woo (Hyeon Woo) / 현우
* Profession: Actor and singer
* Birth date: 18 January 1985
* Height: 182cm
* Weight: 65kg
* Star sign: Capricorn
* Blood type: O
* Talent agency: SidusHQ
* K-POP group name: 24/7 
DRAMAS
* KBS, 2014: Drama Special 'Taste of Curry' (as Kyung Pyo)* SBS, 2013: Ugly Alert (as Kang Cheol Soo) * OCN, 2013: The Virus (as Kim In Cheol)
* jTBC, 2011: I Live in Cheongdam-dong (as Hyun Woo)
* SBS: 2011: Deep-Rooted Tree (as Sung Sam-moon)
* KBS2, 2011: Drama Special 'Hairshow' (as Ho Yeol)
* KBS2, 2010: Call of the Country / My Country Calls / Secret Agent Miss Oh (as Na Joon-min)
* MBC, 2010: Pasta (as Lee Ji-hoon)
* SBS, 2009: Dream (as Second class boxer)
* MBC, 2009: Tae Hee, Hye Kyo, Ji Hyun (as Kim Hyeon-woo)

MOVIES

* 2009: Killer Toon (as Kim Young Soo)
* 2008: A Frozen Flower (as King's Men)
MUSICAL THEATRE
* 2010: Really Really Like You 

VARIETY SHOW

* 2013: KNTV 도키메키 칸도라 
* 2012: MBN 'The Duet'
* 26/11/2010-2011: KBS "Music Bank" MC with Kim Min Ji* 2010: MBC 'Honey Pot'

CF

* 2010: "Seoul Milk Yogurt" (with Seo Woo)
* 2010: Fashion N: Treasure Hunt

MAGAZINE MODEL

* CECI (August 2010)

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HYUN WOO

* Twitter: https://twitter.com/wind_HWoo
* Official Site Agency: http://www.sidushq.com/star/hwoo
* Han Cinema: http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Kim_Hyeon-woo.php

IMAGES GALLERY

hyunwoo.jpg33142871.jpg25458399.jpg

40256267.jpg

This first page is still on progress..I'm still working on it..If you have any correction or information about Hyun Woo, don't mind to PM me..I really appreciate it..Many thanks to drama wiki to make this thing happens..

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[iNTERVIEW] Actor Kim Hyeon-woo

Interview with actor and singer Kim Hyeon-woo

photo108351.jpg

My name is Kim Hyeon-woo. Now, I just go by Hyun-woo.

I was born on January 18, 1985. For my birthday this year, my fans surprised me by bringing a cake on set. This is the first time something like this has happened to me.

I have an older sister who is nine years older than me. She's married and has two children who are three and five-years-old. The two see me as the pushover uncle. They're always taking my money, toys, my keroro figure and stickers I collected from eating bread.

When I was younger, I use to have an old lady's perm. I had hated the perm back then because it was similar to my mom's and my grandmother's. Then upon going into shoot for "Pasta", my stylists decided to test out the old pop-star hairstyle which is long and curly. They kept cutting my hair shorter and shorter, ending up in my creating my current style which I like.

I wore my school uniform for my interview at the Seoul Institute of the Arts. I figured that my uniform would be better than any other attire. The professor who interviewed me asked, "Why are you wearing your school uniform?" to which I answered, "I don't have any money". And I acted as if I had all the confidence in the world, making my interview last eight minutes long compared to others' interviews which took three minutes maximum. Thankfully, I got accepted but I'm currently on a leave from school.

My fellow actor, No Min-woo who plays the role of Philip, and I have appeared in several other projects together including the film "A Frozen Flower" and MBC TV series "Tae Hee, Hye Kyo, Ji Hyun". So others might have thought we auditioned together for the role of chefs from Italy, but I hadn't even know he had tried out. So when we had the first meeting for "Pasta", Min-woo called me in the parking lot and I thought to myself, "No...it couldn't be".

For "A Frozen Flower" I played one of the members in the army. I couldn't believe that there were so many handsome actors around my age. We were all dressed the same for the movie so my parents didn't know which scenes I appeared in but I know that I saw my face in about four to five scenes. Some actors' faces didn't get shown even once although we filmed for nearly a year.

I learned how to make pasta because of the show and I make pasta at home too now. I think among the actors who play the chefs from Italy, I cook the best pasta. But for some reason, when I try to make it on set it tastes...

Before I learned how to make pasta, I only ate food my mother cooked. And when my mom wasn't home, I would cook for myself making mix rice out of tuna, butter, garlic and vegetables. I would also throw in whichever other ingredient I felt like adding but I hadn't tried cooking any other dishes.

When we first shot "Pasta", the director prepared a tasselled clown hat for my character to wear. I was told to wear it all the time, including when I was cooking and when I was outside, but the hat was so extravagant that my face didn't show well. It seemed that the producer didn't like how the hat looked on me either after running a few rounds of test shots and told me to prepare some other prop. That's how I got to wear the hats that I wear on the show now.

Many people tell me I look like actor Lee Joon-ki. I also heard that we have similar images people end up telling me that we're actually quite different after having talked with me. I saw Lee in person at an audition once during my high school days but I didn't see the resemblance.

While filming for SBS' drama "Dream" I developed so much muscle that my clothes wouldn't fit. I once bent down to tie my shoelace when I heard a ripping noise and the next thing I know, my jacket had ripped. Clothes are meant to make a person look good but I used to look like an old guy whatever I wore back then. I do aerobic routines now while working out and don't get much sleep because of the drama, which has helped me lose about eight kilograms compared to then.

When I get hungry on set, my senior actor Jo Sang-gi cooks pasta for me often. Since the title of the drama is "Pasta", there is always a lot of noodle on set but I don't eat it because it may be spoiled from being under the bright lighting.

I lost my wallet a couple of times last year. It fell out of my pocket once while I was riding a scooter I had bought after collecting money my friends had borrowed from me. I even lost my wallet twice in one month. I think the total amount of money I lost probably adds up to about 1.2 million won which is the biggest financial loss I have experienced during my life.

photo108352.jpg

Actor Kim Hyeon-woo poses during an interview with 10Asia. The 25-year-old actor, who first debuted through film "A Frozen Flower", currently appears as a chef in MBC TV series "Pasta".

photo108353.jpg

Photographer : Lee Jin-hyuk eleven@10asia.co.kr

Editor : Lucia Hong luciahong@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://www.hancinema.net/interview-actor-k...-woo-22138.html

Hyun-woo’s pasta-themed photo shoot

February 7th, 2010 // by javabeans

hyunwoo2.jpg

Hyun-woo plays a lesser side character in MBC’s Pasta, but he’s one of the drama’s breakouts, winning viewers over with his comic touch (and curly mop) as one of the restaurant’s trio of “pretty boy chefs.” He recently shot a photo spread (with a pasta theme, of course) and gave an interview for Hello TV, a “premium TV magazine” that acts as an online digital cable service.

The photo shoot took place at the restaurant where Pasta films, Buona Sera (which goes by the name La Sfera in the drama). Hyun-woo says that thanks to playing a talented Italian cook, he’s developed some pasta-cooking skills of his own, and plans to throw a big pasta dinner party (featuring his own cooking) for his family once the drama’s over. His shoot and interview will be available on Hello TV through February.

Meanwhile, Pasta is steadily improving in the ratings, and even has producers eyeing an extension. It has not been finalized, but if so, the drama will gain four episodes. (Although I enjoy Pasta, I cringe at this news; I think an extension is a Very Bad Idea. I can see why MBC is eager to crown one of its series a success given its spotty last year or two, but four more episodes just might kill it — it’s cute and charming, but slow enough as it is.)

hyunwoo1.jpg

hyunwoo3.jpg

Via newsen

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/02/hyun-woo...ed-photo-shoot/

Annyeong~~

dirtylittlesecret765, hopefully i can find his singing vid link and post it here..

Actually, i saw and like him in drama 'Pasta' without knowing who he is, while on sunday i saw Showbiz Extra on Arirang..Showbiz Extra crew interviewed Seo Woo and him on Seoul Milk CF shooting location..That's the moment i realized i love Hyun Woo very much..Sometimes he looks so cute, sometimes he looks handsome, and sometimes he looks so cool ^_^

Some more pics of Hyun Woo--i think these pics were taken during "Pasta" filming :rolleyes:

20100413093137843341043.jpg

credit: as tagged/chosun

News about Hyun Woo and his K-pop Group 24/7

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24/7 Releases MV featuring SNSD YoonA

Some of you were interested in a new group called 24/7. They’re a new project group by SM Entertainment. The 3 Members are: former TRAX member Noh Min Woo, a young producer named Lee Jang Woo, and Hyun Woo from sidusHQ.

They debuted with a new single titled “That Guys Girl” and recently released their first MV which features YoonA of Girls’ Generation / SNSD.

Link: http://www.allkpop.com/2009/03/24_7_releas...ring_snsd_yoona

Annyeong~~

Adding pics from his recent drama project "My Country Calls"; Na Joon Min the playboy agent :P

20100520145738785b01615.jpg

credit: reviewstar.net

You're welcome the girl who! :) So happy to see your comment here.. Thank you dear ^_^

Currently i'm really fallin' in love with him, so i try to collect everything about him and share them here ;)

And yup, hopefully he'll get more attention and become popular..

You're welcome the girl who! :) So happy to see your comment here.. Thank you dear ^_^

Currently i'm really fallin' in love with him, so i try to collect everything about him and share them here ;)

And yup, hopefully he'll get more attention and become popular..

^_^ thanks to you ... hehe I'm falling in love with him too ... he's so cute and talented , the perfect package! :rolleyes:

some recents pics :

dang!!! sexy :blush: :

20100514135406074.jpeg

1269477487742_1.jpg

a09f9bd7c67dd8759a71c04c7e1d685a.jpg

cute ^_^ :

20100514_1273822683.jpg

20100514_12738226832.jpg

9vbb5z.jpg

Annyeong~~

Adding cute pic of Hyun Woo (during 'Pasta' production time) :wub:

the girl who!, thank so much dear for helping me in 'moving' this thread by posting those cute pics of him :D

I hope this thread will be visited by many people in the future ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Annyeong~~

the girl who!, you're welcome..Btw, thx so much for the info..Surely, i get confused..Suddenly i got a headache since all of my favorite guys are the nominees..Which one i should vote? Gahh, this is really complicated..Difficult decision..

But anyway, may the best win :rolleyes: