Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜

Replies

• MariYEHMariYEH Posts: 2,716Member

SUPERSTAR

vegaspink, actually I also have never heard of her scandal with Jung Woo Sung before.  I must have been living under a rock when that happened.  Her ability to have good chemistry with all her co-stars is a double edged sword.  Its a gift but at the same time can also be a curse.

santaiah178chichocsuneamayzie10
  • chichocschichocs Posts: 1,993Member

LEGEND

MariYEH wrote: »
    cr: http://yooneunhye.net/forums/post/16764 translated by CDBLOOM@YOONEUNHYE.NET<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Yoon Eun Hye & Ethan Ruan... Yet another scandal after Jung Woo Sung, Kim Jong Kook, Joo Ji Hoon, and Yoon Sang Hyun?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Yoon Eun Hye, who frequently experiences a new love scandal just as <br />
    we are about to forget her last one, is involved in a scandal with Ethan<br />
    Ruan this time. But while Hallyu top star Yoon Eun Hye and popular <br />
    Taiwanese actor Ethan Ruan's dating rumors have grabbed the attention of<br />
    the fans, this one seems to be far from reality.<br />
    Yoon Eun Hye has been involved in many love scandals before her <br />
    scandal with Ethan Ruan. The most famous case is with singer Kim Jong <br />
    Kook. Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye's dating rumors have been mostly <br />
    accepted by the fans as if it were true. But this is a case in which <br />
    liking someone as a singer and an entertainer led to the scandal, as the<br />
    basis of the rumors were from Yoon Eun Hye liking Kim Jong Kook from <br />
    before. <br />
    Jung Woo Sung and Yoon Eun Hye's dating rumors began as they worked <br />
    together in a communication company's CF (Commercial Film). As Jung Woo<br />
    Sung was a popular star who represented Korea's movie industry, their <br />
    scandal became a hot topic. But the rumors only ended up helping the <br />
    telecommunication and the CF get more notices. <br />
    Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Sang Hyun were both involved in a scandal while <br />
    they shot a drama with Yoon Eun Hye. Joo Ji Hoon worked with Yoon Eun <br />
    Hye in Goong, and Yoon Sang Hyun and Yoon Eun Hye were male and female <br />
    leads for "Take Care of the Young Lady".<br />
    Representatives of Yoon Eun Hye and Ethan Ruan are both looking at the present scandal as something that will be short lived.<br />
    While the situation of Yoon Eun Hye and Ethan Ruan's relationship <br />
    becoming closer during their CF filming in July seems somewhat <br />
    believable, this is a similar case as with the rumors with Jung Woo <br />
    Sung, Yoon Sang Hyun, and Joo Ji Hoon. <br />
    The reason behind Yoon Eun Hye's continuous involvement in scandals with her star colleagues is due to her diverse charms.  It's a given that she carries sexy beauty, but her diverse range also offers boyish charms which allowed her to play a crossdresser, helping her stock continue to soar.<br />
    Source:<br />

<br />
    Entertainment Story Culture<br />

<br />
    Reporter Yoon Jung Hun<br />

<br />
    http://www.vop.co.kr/A00000523506.html

the last part is so true, plus she has chemistry with every guy she works with hehe..
                            Have I commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified;do not be discourage, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go (Joshua 1:9)

• 50julieng50julieng Posts: 1,263Member

SUPERSTAR

:bz I am suprised about JWS and YEH scandal before.....Any one knows about this...??? OK what is means her stock continue to soar?...her lovelife or her money??? Just like the article anyway..thanks sis..
    unea
  • santaiah178santaiah178 IndonesiaPosts: 1,173Member

LEGEND

edited July 2012
    Like all of you vegaspink, Mari & Julie I've also never knew that there's a scandal between YEH & JWS before. What I've known is the CF they're talking about was made after Coffee Prince, and at that time the rumor I've heard mostly was about YEH & GY's scandal. BTW, I'm surprise the reporter didn't included GY and KJH as one of YEH's love scandals on that article :-\" 
    :bz I am suprised about JWS and YEH scandal before.....Any one knows about this...??? OK what is means her stock continue to soar?...her lovelife or her money??? Just like the article anyway..thanks sis..
    Based on my understanding Julie, it can be mean that YEH's value (as an actress) in the view of entertainment people are still high. She's still considered as one of the most sought after actress in Korea (or Asia) although she rarely take many projects per year like other actors/actresses.

Actually IMO, YEH is a rare case where as a celebs she can still maintain her popularity (& even increase it) despite her lack of acting project.

PS : Thanks CDBloom for the translation :)
    And wave to chichocs...Where have you been ?
    The best way to understand someone is to accept them as they are, and the easiest way to misunderstand them is to judge them by your own standard
    chichocswikeeeuneamayzie10
  • chichocschichocs Posts: 1,993Member

LEGEND

edited July 2012
    YEH just tweeted Boa's new song only one MV

보아야!! 너무 멋지다~~ 역시보아야~나 지금 눈에서 하트 나왔오~~only one mv

Have I commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified;do not be discourage, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go (Joshua 1:9)

santaiah178unea
  • wikeeewikeee Posts: 97Member

IDOL

edited July 2012
    it seems YEH is in love with BoA now lol (which makes all the scandals rumors are legit wrong :D )

[TRANS] YEH's tweet:

"보아야!! 너무 멋지다~~ 역시보아야~나 지금 눈에서 하트 나왔오~~"
    "BoA!! So cool~~ Indeed BoA~ Hearts are popping out of my eyes now~~ (something like that ^^ )"

~sorry if my translation is not 100% correct :)
    ~영원히 너와 꿈꾸고 싶다~

santaiah178unea
  • Goongfan11Goongfan11 Posts: 409Member

SUPERSTAR

YEH has good taste in music!  I really liked the video too!  BoA is very charismatic and love the song.
    unea
  • deenchandeenchan philippinesPosts: 211Member
    seems like she got closer with boa during that charity event, or do they already know each other before that? 
    imageimage
    "I waited 14 years, but i will just wait more. If she doesn't come, that doesn't mean that she abandoned me.
    That means that she is on her way.   - Han Jung Woo"
    Yoon EunHye | Park Yoo Chun| Ha Ji Won |Song Hye Kyo | Jang Geun Suk | Gong Yoo | Lee Min Ho

unea

hey unea >> that lie to me booklet you've shared comes with the DVD of Lie to me that's sold in japan, a friend of mine has one. ^^, 
    imageimage
    "I waited 14 years, but i will just wait more. If she doesn't come, that doesn't mean that she abandoned me.
    Yoon EunHye | Park Yoo Chun| Ha Ji Won |Song Hye Kyo | Jang Geun Suk | Gong Yoo | Lee Min Ho

unea
  • uneaunea Posts: 442Member

SUPERSTAR

imageDeechan thanks, I have envied your friend I want the DVD tambein Lie To Me, but for me it's hard to have it, because we only sell in Japan truth.image
  • jchanshjchansh Posts: 1,072Member

SUPERSTAR

Gdragon and another bandmate are Goong fans and they had  some misunderstanding that time and eventually patched up bcos both like watching Goong.....lol
    50juliengmayzie10
  • MariYEHMariYEH Posts: 2,716Member

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012

Big Bang Seung Ri And G-Dragon Were Both Huge 'Goong/Princess Hours' Fans

600501138576658.jpg

Remember the interview in which Kpop girlgroup, Miss A's Fei stated that she learned Korean by watching 'Goong/Pincess Hours' repeatedly? 'Goong/PH', has had many impact on today's young stars^^ And now, two more closet 'Goongers' have revealed their obsession on TV.

In a recent Big Bang episode of tvN 'Talk Show At the Location TAXI' aired on 2/10, Big Bang talked about their relationships between the members and their career. The episode was highly successful as it came in first place in ratings for its time slot.

One of the issues discussed on the show was about how Seung Ri and G-Dragon didn't talk to each others for 3 months and weren't getting along after forming Big Bang. What solved their problems? Well, both of them were 'Goong' fans and as the drama aired, they ended up watching it together..and naturally became close friends^^

Seung Ri stated, "Although I went into the dorm after joining Big Bang, I wasn't able to say a word to G-Dragon for 3 months. But because we were both 'Goong' fans, we were able to naturally become closer while watching the drama together."

Source: Star News, Korea

cr: CDBloom@YEH.net

So it makes perfect sense why G-Dragon followed Yoon Eun Hye.

50juliengblueseekersantaiah178leelee.
  • kenjisamkenjisam Posts: 535Member

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012
    MariYEH said:

600501138576658.jpg

Remember the interview in which Kpop girlgroup, Miss A's Fei stated that she learned Korean by watching 'Goong/Pincess Hours' repeatedly? 'Goong/PH', has had many impact on today's young stars^^ And now, two more closet 'Goongers' have revealed their obsession on TV.

In a recent Big Bang episode of tvN 'Talk Show At the Location TAXI' aired on 2/10, Big Bang talked about their relationships between the members and their career. The episode was highly successful as it came in first place in ratings for its time slot. 

One of the issues discussed on the show was about how Seung Ri and G-Dragon didn't talk to each others for 3 months and weren't getting along after forming Big Bang. What solved their problems? Well, both of them were 'Goong' fans and as the drama aired, they ended up watching it together..and naturally became close friends^^

Seung Ri stated, "Although I went into the dorm after joining Big Bang, I wasn't able to say a word to G-Dragon for 3 months. But because we were both 'Goong' fans, we were able to naturally become closer while watching the drama together."

• kenjisamkenjisam Posts: 535Member

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012
    MariYEH said:

600501138576658.jpg

was gonna post same article and yes GD and the rest of BB are fans of YEH and her dramas Goong then Coffee Prince
    and mostly 2nd generation idols likes her too

sorry double post I'm not really use to this new soompi layout

i wonder what happened to her dog, do you have any idea? :D
    also found this yearbook picture of hers, is it from HS?
    imageimage

unea
    please allow me to post this, 

i just can't get over her expression 
    :x
    imageimage

uneablueseekersamzzmayzie10
  • zanessazanessa YEH'rific! Posts: 604Member
    waves warriors, been back logging and she's gorgeous at the events as far as rum-ors are never mind them  its good to ignore the absurd. Any whoo I really hope YEH comes back to us in a drama  :)
    Live in Love.....  BigBang   2NE1
  • 50julieng50julieng Posts: 1,263Member

SUPERSTAR

Hello everyone...The dry spell continues..I hope she picking a drama/movie soon..

uneachichocs