Girl who I like is feeling confused about how she feels about me

Guest soccerbud34

Guest soccerbud34

some days she like me and some days she doesn't
I was seeing this girl for 2 weeks earlier this past month. Things were going great. We hung out almost daily and we have great times hanging out together. After about 2 weeks, I asked her out and she said yes. I was really happy. However, something happened (and i have no idea what) and she cooled off a couple days after I asked her out. She told me we have been moving too fast and gave me the "you are a great guy and lets just be friends" speech.

Nevertheless, she has been giving me mixed signals since the "lets just be friends speech." She would still invite me to do things with her (just us two) e.g. we spend half the day cooking together just a couple weekends ago.

Then this past sunday, she invited herself over to watch a movie. I took the initiative and put my arms around her. Next thing you know, we were cuddling and she was laying her head in my lap. Then on monday, she invited herself over to my place again. We kissed, fooled around for a bit, and felt asleep cuddling for a hr or so. My roommate said she most definitely wanted sex, but I didn't venture that far (maybe i should have and that would have sealed the deal).

However, after she woke up, she told me she was feeling confused about how she feels . Sometimes she wants to pursuit more and sometimes she doesn't. Although she's romantically confused about me, I can tell she is physically attracted to me. She has commented on my looks more than 1 occasion.

Now things are AWKWARD between us. We would sometimes stare at each other and not knowing what to say (when we first dated, she couldn't stop talking to me). I have so many questions in my mind that I want to ask her, and I really want to tell her to give me a chance to date her ... again.

but what should i do now? Some friends have told me to lay off for a week or two and let her figure out things in her mind. If she wants to pursuit more, she will contact me. Or should i straight ask her what's going on in her head?

Guest WhiteRabbitsTime

Have a talk with her and let her think things over- give her at least 3-4 weeks.

She's REALLY indecisive but, maybe there is a reason as to why she is that way:

1. She has other plans for some other guy she has in mind and can't figure out who to date?

2. She has school to worry about?

3. She might think that you don't like her? (For SOME ODD REASON)

It can be a number of things, so- ASK HER what's wrong.

Guest soccerbud34

Have a talk with her and let her think things over- give her at least 3-4 weeks.

She's REALLY indecisive but, maybe there is a reason as to why she is that way:

1. She has other plans for some other guy she has in mind and can't figure out who to date?

2. She has school to worry about?

3. She might think that you don't like her? (For SOME ODD REASON)

It can be a number of things, so- ASK HER what's wrong.

We had a little talk before here are the 3 main things that she's worried about

1) She's worried that she will lose this friendship if we date and things turn sour

2) She dated a guy that she really liked over the past summer, and she was pretty devastated by it

3) She's a social butterfly and she's enjoying the single life.

despite what she's said, the mixed signals that she's giving me is really confusing me as well.

Guest naoto

I think what she said was extremely clear, it's mature of her to tell you what's on her mind instead of other girls lying and playing me and then disappearing and a few yearoh wait this topic is about you.

She clearly has SOME feelings for you, but isn't sure of what to do. You tell her "well you know I like you. I'd really appreciate it if you gave me a chance, but I respect your space and of course it's up to you in the end. Please let me know and think about it if possible."

But honestly, I wouldn't like a girl who hasn't gotten over someone else yet + enjoys single life at the moment. She isn't ready at the moment. She just isn't ready.

Guest soccerbud34

I think what she said was extremely clear, it's mature of her to tell you what's on her mind instead of other girls lying and playing me and then disappearing and a few yearoh wait this topic is about you.

She clearly has SOME feelings for you, but isn't sure of what to do. You tell her "well you know I like you. I'd really appreciate it if you gave me a chance, but I respect your space and of course it's up to you in the end. Please let me know and think about it if possible."

But honestly, I wouldn't like a girl who hasn't gotten over someone else yet + enjoys single life at the moment. She isn't ready at the moment. She just isn't ready.

yeah, i think she has some feeling for me. The physical attraction that she has for me is undeniable.

Regarding the ex, I think she's more afraid of getting hurt again than still having feelings for the ex. But ditto on the single life though.

Also, after she gave me the "lets just be friends" talk, I did tell her how I felt. I told her that I liked her and I want a chance to date her. However, she made it clear that she would rather be friends still. BUT! She then comes over to my place, let me cuddle with her and make out with her. That's the confusing part.

Guest soccerbud34

so i guess the question is. what should i do now? should i talk to her and clear up some thoughts? or should i leave her alone and let her figure out things on her end?

Guest RawrBearx

Well, you never know unless you try. The best thing to do would just continue being friends the way you are with her and hopefully, she'll come to her senses that maybe she really does like you. Only time can tell.

Guest soccerbud34

Well, you never know unless you try. The best thing to do would just continue being friends the way you are with her and hopefully, she'll come to her senses that maybe she really does like you. Only time can tell.

would casual dating be a wise solution to our situation?

we can be dating without any serious commitment to one another. We can use this as an opportunity to find out about our compatibility to one another. If it works out well, we can really date. If not, we can easily call it off and be just friends. Is this a good solution to our confusion?

Archived