Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

actor in NN5
Was there a thread for him before the forums restarted? anyways, here are some pics for Min Woo! e9erkz.jpg Name: Lee Min Woo Birthdate: July 28, 1979 Height: 174 cm Weigh:t 64kg Blood Type: A Family: Older Brother, Older Sister, Parents Religion: none Debut: 1998 Shinhwa 1st Album Solo Debut: 2003 Un-Touch-Able Hobbies: Listening to music, Golf Talent: Singing, Dancing Nickname: Minbong Habit: When music comes out, he dances unknowingly Ideal girl: A girl with a good first impression, a girl with charisma and style Saying: Never give up! Favorite Food: Kimchi Chigae Favorite Actor: Yoo Oh Sung Favorite Singer: Usher Currently performing with 2nd album 'Bump' and acting in NewNonStop5

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6fceb37d.jpg

9ea13336.jpg

98a11031.jpg

3567a49b.jpg

a451bbec.jpg

credits:

nonstop 5 homepage

shinhwajj

starz-lover.com/forum

minbongstalkers.com (the forum)

He's gorgeous........Minwoo+piano=HOT!!!! I love the last few pics.....they're so drunk....haha.......

Extra gif from X Man

10044343338455d71.gif

Credit to rcimin4ever + rickiller@shinhwachangjo.net

Cutest thing ever!!!

Guest leemira

i've been finding him really adorable lately... with all the yelling he did on love letter, and on the newest episode of xman.

ahahahaha

i love this guy!

Guest aznchocol8luver

aww a minwooie thread!!!~~

omg. minwoo is soo cute!!~ like in NN5, love letter, xmen (esp. the 애교)

im totally rootin for MINRIN couple!!~

haha...yea!! When he yells on Loveletter, it was so funny! So cute!! I loved it when after he did the jump to break the board game, he was trying to pull a flower from that pot but he couldn't pull it out. So he brought the whole pot to her. haha..wat a dork.......And omg, I love his dancing.....especially that part where he lifted up his shirt...*drools*.....I gotta go watch X man and Girl 6.....Can't wait to see more dorkiness of MInwoo in there....hehe......

Guest frOsty_pAnda

ok i wanna know something. since USA doesn't get certain korean channels, we get videos. so does the videos go faster or korean TV chanenel go faster? i wanna know, cause i've been waiting for Minwoo to come out on LOveletter. i'm not sure if it's last week's or this weeks.

Archived