I hate my life please help what do I do

Guest 1lifetolive

Guest 1lifetolive

I have a girlfriend now and I want to go see her often (she lives 10 minutes away from me), i'm 17 so I have my license already but I have a problem: I don't have my own car! I want to do good things for her but I can't cuz I don't have a car. this sucks. how am I supposed to take her out??? i don't want my parents to find out I have a girl. please help, what do I do, this is urgent.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tisa-chan

Don't know what to say. I'm a girl and i never cared about the way i was taken out. It's actually quiet nice to walk on a date but could it be that i'm to old and young people these days don't like to walk that much.

Guest kiralz0mg

there is always public transit.. unless if you look down on public transit. Or you can beg your parents to take the car.

Guest FlameMagician

Trust, a girl would find nothing more impressive than get taken out on a date in a stolen car. It puts that more adrenaline into the date and shows her how much dedication you are willing to put into this relationship. :D

Guest 1lifetolive

bike ride to her house, walk to her house, public transport it o.o

tell your parents yor going with a few mates outand stuff .. so like you'll need the car ?

she lives in a different town, it'd take about 2 hours to walk to her house from here. my town has no public transportation.

Guest riceasaurr

Well, for one thing, a car will not be simply handed to you (unless of course your parents are willing to buy you one).

And seeing that she lives pretty far, and your city doesn't provide public transportation (which is weird, imo) you have two options:

1. use your bike - it should take ~30 mins to get to her place.

2. get a job and save up to buy your own car

edit: This is not the end of the world.

she lives in a different town, it'd take about 2 hours to walk to her house from here. my town has no public transportation.

My best suggestions to you are...

Tell you're parents you have a girlfriend, ask them for permission to use their car. Or get a job --> buy a used car.

Other then that I'd say walk or bike to her house. Relationships require sacrifice.

You hate your life because of your girlfriend? I think that is rather.. depressing (ahem*).

Considering how it is a ten minute drive, I guess you can always just bike to her house? After all, the weather is getting warmer these days. As for going out with her, there is always public transportation. Not having a car should not be an excuse for not being able to treat her well. If a car means that much as to treating her well, then it seems like the car is one of the main reasons for the relationship in the first place. I am not trying to point out the obvious, but if she is the type who needs you to take her to places all the time, I know what kind of girl she is. Back in high school, I saw so many girls choose guys with cars over guys with no cars (my male friends will complain about girls to me since I am a girl, but I am not one of those types of girls). So if she gets annoyed that you don't have a car, or you cannot borrow one whenever you want to, I think you can figure out what is going on yourself.

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

okay this is simple.

how did you meet her before?

I mean, I'm sure you've been to dates with her and mini cooper.

or are you telling me now that you've only talked online.

Or get a job --> buy a used car.

that might take 1 or 2 years.

just borrw your family's car.

it'd take about 2 hours to walk to her house from here.

so what exactly the 10 mins you said before?

speeding with your car? lol.

man, if u can get there by car in 10 mins, I don't see why the hell it will take you 2 hours to walk.

if so, grab a bike, or RUN.

they are both healthy for you.

Guest ZoidbergMD

grab a bike

travelling on a bike going 15 km/hr

if she lives anywhere under 15 km from you

it shouldn't even take you an hour lol

too simple

Guest speedlimitER

I have a girlfriend now and I want to go see her often (she lives 10 minutes away from me), i'm 17 so I have my license already but I have a problem: I don't have my own car! I want to do good things for her but I can't cuz I don't have a car. this sucks. how am I supposed to take her out??? i don't want my parents to find out I have a girl. please help, what do I do, this is urgent.

damn dude, if you can't even figure out a way to get to her house by yourself, then how does she expect you to take care of her later on? and you're already feeling depression over this? common use your brain. Imagine back to the old days, what do you think people would use to see each other when car wasn't invented yet?

Guest cherubie

You're right, your life just sucks..badly. In light of people losing jobs, crimes happening everyday, and the earth going to mini coopers, YOUR problem is probably one of the ones up there. Too bad I can't give you advice since I got a car at 16...and didn't need a bf to pick me up haha.

Guest IntangiblyYours

You hate your life...because you can't see your girlfriend...? o.O Don't you think you're blowing this out of proportion?

And how does a 10 min car ride = 2 hr walk?

Unless you're talking about the interstate or something. o.o

And how were you able to meet her if you can't get to her?

And you could always ask a friend to take you occasionally.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

My bf's house is about a five minute drive from my house, which translates to about a 45 minute walk. So I think a ten minute drive would be about an hour and a half walk. In which case, I suggest getting a bike.

Other than that, rethink your title. Nobody likes a drama queen.

Archived