How To Download Torrent from box.net

Guest happyshirt

Guest happyshirt

Can't find anything on google.
I"m can't figure out how to download torrents from Box.net. I found the version i wanted here in soompi and it's not on d-addcits but i can't figure out how to dl the torrent i tried clicking on all everything that said donwload by my p2p client i'm using uTorrent says it can't find the file.

Can anyone help me please?

thank you.

Guest lucky_moon

I have few tips for you hope to be helpful:

1. So the problem in loading the torrent in your utorrent client, if that's so then try to rename the file to English title and then try to load it again.

2. but if the problem with downloading the file from my account then try to use another browser like Firefox or Safari, try to sue different browser from the original one ur used to use.

3. Well, the lay option I can help you with is if you don't know how to use the torrent file, then read this Tutorial

Finally, Enjoy downloading and watching ^^

Guest happyshirt

I have few tips for you hope to be helpful:

Thank you cute girl. I finally got it to work. save the file into my hdd and then click on it, it then launches on uTorrent. I managed to download your files. thank you so much for the advise and for uploading the files.

apprecaite.

• 11 months later...
Guest SNSDYongSeo

is the box.net semi-fly @soompi folder deleted? it says its been removed or deleted. is there any other site to download from a list of torrents?

is the box.net semi-fly @soompi folder deleted? it says its been removed or deleted. is there any other site to download from a list of torrents?

hmmm.... i also got the same "error message" so i dunno if it's just down, a belated april fool's joke or we've been removed from accessing it... anybody have any ideas? if we've been removed any way to get reinstated? she provides fast links and great quality. really wanna get back :tears:

• 2 months later...
Guest jkim1109

i'm having trouble accessing semi-fly @ soompi's box.net account right now. Is anyone else having trouble?

Guest yoon77

i'm having trouble accessing semi-fly @ soompi's box.net account right now. Is anyone else having trouble?

i'm having trouble as well

Guest cicilz

meh... me too. it says, this shared file or folder link has been removed... help? :sweatingbullets:

i found this on semi-fly twitter http://www.box.net/shared/slvmxrkh9fxtej67zvti i hope this can help, the new address. thanks

doesn't have much to do with boxnet...

but--> http://tt1.to0u.com/index.php?page=torrents

has older files... on mikuk server.

Guest strawberry92

doesn't have much to do with boxnet...

but--> http://tt1.to0u.com/index.php?page=torrents

has older files... on mikuk server.

thanx!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived