Foods you used to like/dislike but then nowadays it's completely opposite

NPB-XK

The major change of taste and sudden addiction
Does it happen to you that you used to hate or to be addicted to some foods but then later your taste has completely changed?

I'm sure it happens to a lot of people (well even everyone)...

I used to be so addicted to chocolate and some other candies.

Nowadays, not anymore. They make me sick... I can only eat an extremely small quantity a day...

I used to dislike sushi, I wouldn't even eat a single one... Now I'm so addicted to it... :lol: I don't even like fish!

Olives... I used to throw them in the garbage if they were on my plates. Now, I even abuse eating them out of the jar...

I was crazy over Pepsi (and Coca-Cola) drinks, but not anymore, I wanna puke just thinking about it... D'oh!

Beer? Not before, but now, :ph34r: ... I think this is normal because of my taste development... (or taste demolition :lol:)

Many more I guess...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to hate Carrots, but now I love it and I even eat it raw ((:

I used to hate Mushrooms, but now I love Mushrooms! whenever I would a food that has Mushrooms on it, I would always eat the Mushrooms first lol or ask for some morrreee!

I was really into Chocolate before that I wouldn't mind eating it all day everyday but now, I feel like I'm gonna get sick when I eat too much of it. But I still love Chocolates but not as much as before.

I was crazy on Jollibee's Chickenjoy when I was little! lol but not anymore. I probably had too much of it when I was little muaha. XD

Guest Bonnie

i use to LOVE chocolate but i dont even think about it now, except when the time of the month comes. thats when i really crave for chocolate. once it's over, BLEH.

and i use to HATE diet soda. but i am IN LOVE with it.

what were my taste buds thinking?

Guest mz simmonz

I used to LOVE hotdogs as a kid and would eat them after I came home from school before I did my homework..now I just can't stand hotdogs! I thought it was just the street vendor hotdogs that I didn't like but I bought the brand I used to eat as a kid (Ballpark) out of nostalgia and I didn't like them either. Well it's not bad news, since the contents of a hotdog aren't that great anyway :D

I used to cringe at sushi, whenever I ordered @ a Japanese place I would always get chicken teriyaki or veggie or Cali rolls..now I LOVE SUSHI and I only like the sashimi or raw fish rolls, any teriyaki or Cali rolls are completely invisible to me when I look at the menus haha.

Guest Alexa1430270186

I remember way back when I was little I use to LOVEEE black olives. Then out of nowhere, I hated it. n_n Same goes for root beer. ._.

Guest cherrierus

I use to hate olives, love them now

I use to hate hate hate tapioca but I can't get enough now. I go as far as driving 1 hour just to get tapioca.

^ Wow 1 hour drive just for that? That's pretty hardcore... :P It shows how bad you want it! Like me and taco bell when I'm craving for it... 2-3 hours drive hahaha xD... They don't have it in my province, that's why...

I used to hate Carrots, but now I love it and I even eat it raw ((:

I used to hate Mushrooms, but now I love Mushrooms! whenever I would a food that has Mushrooms on it, I would always eat the Mushrooms first lol or ask for some morrreee!

I used to love carrots raw... then hate it... then love them back... xD

But yeaaaah mushrooms!!! Same here!!! I used to hate them! I was like "Yurk! Tastes like socks" (well I've never tasted socks so I dunno why I thought of that xD). But nowadays, mmMMmm...

Guest yujabobae

i used to be a coke fangirl but not anymore. The frizz doesn't taste that good for me anymore -_- I prefer water now :D a great change!

I used to underestimate sushi and sashimis, because I think it's disgusting. but now.. oh boy, i eat towers and towers of them.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I went from loving Pepsi, to not liking pop at all, and now I'm back to drinking pop ^^;;;; I wish I weren't though! I was skinnier when all I drank was tea and water!

Most of the candy that I ate when I was younger I don't anymore. Too sweet. The exception is CHOCOLATE. I could eat it all day every day :D

Guest reallyAmused

To OP I'm glad there's someone else out there because I used to hate sushi but now I crave it at least 4 times a week =D And I'm starting to like toppings on my pizza, I used to pick everything but the cheese off

Guest lizzybennet

Peanut butter (or any other peanut flavored thing - no peanuts, peanut M&M's, Reese's cups, pad thai, cookies, etc.) As a kid, I'd used to eat the stuff out of the jar. Now the thought of even the smell of PB makes me gag. Don't know why.... :huh:

Guest KuYA II

soda, alcohol, junk food, sweets, candy, and fast foods (with the exception of subway which is VERY rare).

ever since i started exercising, my appetite for those crap has changed.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest its_kelli

BITTER MELON.....i use to HATE it....okay now i like it alittle bit at a time......not over dose but if a little bit is in a soup or something i like that bitter taste

Guest dolcedor.

I used to hate onions and broccoli, but now I LOVE them. I could eat broccoli all day long and not get sick of it.

Chocolate, I used to love that but nowadays I don't really like it. Except for the occasional Ferrero Rocher.

Archived