Hwarang Fighter Maru (2006)

Spring Day (2005)

Movies

Hwang Jin Yi (2007)

A Dirty Carnival / Mean Streets (2006)

Baribari Jjang (2005)

Holiday (2005)

Recognitions

2008 KBS Drama Awards: Young Actor Award (Dae Wang Sejong)

Pictures

tumblrkyokm9aese1qzmuhw.th.png tumblrkyqukmgup61qa5dcn.th.jpg tumblrkyok9g6yov1qzmuhwa.th.jpg

tumblrkykp6nzzzn1qa09k5.th.jpg tumblrkydowbeqyz1qzmuhw.th.jpg tumblrkyc0dxk70d1qzmuhw.th.jpg tumblrkybvoqyegb1qzjmct.th.jpg

tumblrkywbds0qcz1qate64.th.jpg tumblrkyursndep01qatxv6.th.jpg tumblrkyol5fmhcn1qzmuhw.th.jpg tumblrkyol9rum0y1qzmuhw.th.jpg tumblrkyojmnm8lv1qzmuhw.th.jpg tumblrkyojk93svy1qzmuhw.th.jpg tumblrkyl28p6i601qa09k5.th.jpg

tumblrkykukdk4z41qa09k5.th.jpg tumblrkydn25nnap1qzmuhw.th.jpg tumblrkydqbyvvob1qzmuhw.th.jpg tumblrkybv83eri91qzmuhw.th.jpg tumblrkybuqdujlq1qzmuhw.th.jpg mhmhpmhhm.th.jpg a7fe141146a6089060c09a3.th.jpg

tumblrkydmu2aspd1qzlv0w.th.png tumblrkyc3s6jrbm1qzmuhw.th.jpg tumblrkyj6y8sltd1qzjmct.th.gif tumblrkybvkoh8t31qzmuhw.th.jpg

tumblrkybfi4tbyc1qzim6e.th.gif tumblrky0edjmtgp1qzx09h.th.png tumblrkykvvrj3gc1qa09k5.th.jpg tumblrkyc3mkyfal1qzmuhw.th.jpg

Videos

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I fell in love with this kid through watching G.O.S. He is such a cutepie. I have a noona crush on him

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen him in a lot of the dramas but never knew it was him xD

he has a real talent- nice facial expressions too - im watching GOS right now, and I love it :)

His character is adorable & same with the actor himself~

I hope he takes on more projects in the future :)

Guest arinkorin

ahh, another child actor.

I think he's kind of cute and he definitely grows up well. lol xD

He's still young and I think he has the potential based on his acting in God of Study.

btw, he acted in this mini drama called 'Four Colours of Love' when he was younger, and I'm still wondering if anyone knows where can I download or watch it? I have the Clubbox link but since I don't have clubbox, I can't download it :(

just want to share the trailer if anyone is interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSn3c48Pjc4

oh, the clubbox link can be found here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/lofiversion/i...hp/t223528.html

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sherelle

HE'S SO ADORABLE!!

I kinda like him more than I like SeungHo, this cutiepie caught my heart in GOS!

oh so cute!! :D

Guest Hardcore_2992

He's so cute. When I first saw him I was like who is that?!

I hope he does more soon, I can't wait to see his future work!

Oh in God of Study his "breakdancing" is totally cute.

And his little headphones too.

Guest x.eru_23

he is soooo or just too adorable!! love him so much in GOS. His smilee so damn cute!! ^^ :D

I just wish i can meet him right now!! ^^ :rolleyes:

hehe fighting!

I think I will forever refer to him as Chadol, his character in Return of Iljimae. He was such a delight to watch. His scenes were always so funny, but when it comes time to put on some emotional robe, he pulls those scenes really well too. I haven't seen any of his other works, but seriously guys, watch Return of Iljimae, Chadol was one of the biggest highlights of that drama.

Guest Violet52

Ahhhhhh~~!!!! He is such a cutie pie => i wish he was my boyfriend. Man, after watching him in God of Study I can't stop thinking of him and I keep seeing his face at the most random times. Hey, does anyone where I could watch Hwarang Fighter Maru? I've been searching everywhere and I can't find it :(

Guest HANAo1

oh theres a thread for him!

i was looking for it like, a month ago but it wasn't here yet D:

dude he was sofreakingcute in GOS

i wanna marry him! lol i kid -_-...sort of

Guest hushed_secrets

he's so cuteee! :wub:

he's not bad at acting either , with his richy father & schemes to send him to america and all.. : )

Annyeong~~

I still can't believe that Hyun Woo is the boy who played Jadol in Return of Iljimae..

He was not that cute in Return of Iljimae..Until i saw him in GOS, i take back my words..He's totally cute!!!

I believe you're gonna like these 2 cute pics of Hyun Woo dongsaeng ^_^

3dafbaecb0792c2ffcfa3c6.jpg

651a96d7b07f3638a08bb76.jpg

@baidu

Later~~

• 2 months later...

Archived