Friendly vs. Flirting vs. Hitting On
What's the difference?
I'm sorry if this kind of topic has been made before :(
I'm just really too lazy to search through this forum haha.
Anyways, the question is:
What's the difference between being friendly, flirting, and hitting on someone?
I've been told that I'm a big flirt around girls even though my intention really has NOTHING to do with being interested. Honestly I just try to make friends that are girls and the misconception makes it very difficult... I'm actually really picky when it comes to relationships so that's probably why I can't tell the difference in flirting and being just friendly.The things I talk about in the conversation when I'm being FRIENDLY:
- Learn more about who they are and where they are from.
- What they like.
- I tell some funny stories/jokes
- I laugh
- I smile a lot (is that too much?) - around my guy friends I smirk instead.
- I just sound positive
- Look at them when I talk half the time & the other not really looking at themThings I would do to flirt:
- Compliment the hair, outfit, ect...
- Say they look nice that day
- Give hints that I want to hang out
- Make eye contact
- Glance at them moreHitting on:
- Making stronger implication that just the two of us should go out.
- Some seductiveness in speech.
Who's Online in this Forum 1