[2005] Nonstop 6 (Rainbow Romance) as Guest Actor
[2005] SBS's Banjun Theater: Tokyo Holiday 
[2005] SBS's Banjun Theater: Dangerous Love 
[2005] SBS's Banjun Theater: Uninvited Guest
[2005] SBS's Banjun Theater: First Love with Yunho
[2005] SBS's Banjun Theater: Unforgettable Love 
[2005] SBS's Banjun Theater: The Masked Fencer with Yunho
[2005] SBS's Vacation: Eternal Episode 
[2009] DVD Dating on Earth (Main Lead with JaeJoong)
[2010] BeeTV's Mobile Drama Beautiful Love ~君がいれば~
[2010] KBS's Sungkyunkwan Scandal 
[2011] MBC's Goodbye Miss Ripley

- - -      Music career
Group: DBSK (Korea)/Tohoshinki (Japan)/TVXQ (China - Worldwide) & JYJ
Position: Bass/Low Baritone 
~Composed and wrote Like Weather/Fox Rain 
~Wrote Holding Back the Tears 
~Composed and wrote My Girlfriend, Runaway (Japanese Solo) 
~Composed Evergreen
~Composed and Wrote Kiss mini coopera Mama, Sayonara (with Jaejoong)
~Main vocalist for "All In Vain", featured on Air City OST
~Composed and wrote Kiss The Baby Sky (Them Song for Zoom In, a Japanese TV Program) 
~Composed and wrote Love Bye Love
~Featured on DJ Makai's song, "Tokyo Lovelight"  ~Featured on Super Junior's song, "Heartquake" (with Yunho)  ~Wrote rap part for many other songs of TVXQ 
~Composed and wrote COLORS ~Melody & Harmony (with Jaejoong)
~Wrote Shelter (with Jaejoong and HUB) ~Composed I Love You ~Composed and wrote A Song Without A Name Part 1 ~Wrote Get Out (with Jaejoong) 

- - -      Awards

308760957.jpg

2001 American Singing Competition (Virginia) - Best Artist of the Competition 2003 KBN Teens Singing Competition Special Award 2010 KBS Drama Awards - Best Male Rookie (Sungkyunkwan Scandal) 2010 KBS Drama Awards - Popular Netizens Award (Sungkyunkwan Scandal) 2010 KBS Drama Awards - Best Couple Award (with Park Minyoung from Sungkyunkwan Scandal) 2011 Baeksang Art Awards - Best Male Rookie for TV Dramas (Sungkyunkwan Scandal) 2011 Baeksang Art Awards - Popular Netizens Award (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

Links

28231640taomhvpv.jpg

- Yoochun's Twitter C-JeS Homepage Yoochun's Daum Cafe  Blessing Yoochun  6002 Nanal Naryn Yuchun  THE Park Yuchun Magnolia and Michael  Romantic Sky Micky SD Cafe de Yuchun 
Bad Boy  Micky Baidu Park Yoochun's Music Thread
-
-
-    Early Life

-  2823139unid3gou.jpg 

Park Yoochun was raised in Seoul, South Korea but moved to Chantilly, Virginia in the United States when he was 11 years old (Sixth Grade) with his family. In 2001, at a song festival, he won the Daesang (the highest award) and started to spread his name around. In 2003 in a Youth music festival, he recieved a special award and because of that, he caught one of SM's recruiting team's attention. Yoochun's piano skills and song writing skills are great. He has written over 100 songs before his debut. He has good taekwondo skills too. In elementary school he represented the state's taekwondo team and performed with them on "Children's day". Micky Yoochun who has lots of talents, announced that he gave up his U.S Citizenship. It was to concentrate on his singing career. In order to keep up with the U.S citizenship he has to go to the states 2 or 3 times in a year. So it would be hard to peform in Korea all the time. Yoochun has announced that when he becomes an adult, he is going to join the army with DBSK members. - -
-

Facts 

28231516nnpqr7h5.jpg

Official debut: December 26th 2003 in BoA and Britney Spears Showcase (with TVXQ)

Yoochun lived in Fairfax, Virginia for roughly four years since 1998 before he auditioned for Brothers Entertainment and was sent to Korea to SM Entertainment.

He had to take a lot of part time jobs to earn money to buy his first piano and for the plane ticket to Korea.

Micky was Yoochun's English nickname when he lived in Virginia.

Aftercoming back to Korea from America, he became a trainee for only six months before officially joining DBSK as the last member.

He appeared in Magolpi's debut music video "Flight Girl".

Going to Japan was his scariest experience so far.

Ramen is his favourite Japanese food.

He's into Japanese anime "Detective Conan" and used to collect (or still is ^^) Gundam Seed plastic models. He also loves to read comic books (mangas). His (young) fans often send them to him as gifts. His favorites are "One Piece" and "Bleach".

Yoochun has 4 tattoos. The first one on his right leg, reportedly a feather, is an Indian symbol of brotherhood, that he and his brother Yoohwan share.The second one is on his lower back which says TVfXQMYC. The third one says "Always Keep The Faith", that Jaejoong also has. The fourth one is a wing, with "My Jaejoong, My Yoohwan, My Junsu" written above. The third and forth tattoos are both on his left chest. 

He had his first kiss during a ski trip, after debut.

He took a lot of part time jobs when he was in Virginia to help out parents financially. 

Yoochun is left-handed but he can write with both hands. He uses chopsticks with his left hand but he writes with his right hand.

He is very generous and often pays for meals. 

He wants to pursue acting.

He bought a house to live with his mother and younger brother after they came back to Korean from the US in 2008. 

Yoochun is often teased by other members because of his large forehead which is also the most common reason for his fights with Junsu.

Yoochun did Taekwondo for 6 years when he was in elementary school.

He opened an Italian ice-cream shop (Timeout Gelato) for his mother on Mother's day.

He is really scared of bugs.

He liked to sing, dance, dressing up and paying attention to hairstyles since he was small.

Yoochun still has asthma and allergy to dogs but he refused to let Harang be taken away. This is also why he sometimes has to wear sunglasses onstage. For now Yoochun has 3 dogs: Harang (The Love from God) - Alaskan Malamute, Namu (Trees ~ LOL) - Golden Retriever and Norae (Song) - Toy Poodle. It was Yoochun himself who went to puppies' shop and bought Harang and Namu and raised them since when they were tiny. Norae is fangift. One time Yoochun went out to buy foods for Harang (Namu was not there yet), he ran into some fans and they gave him Norae. He said that at that time, Norae was looking at him as if she wanted to say: "Take me with you!!!" 

He has a small stomach therefore native Korean food suits him the best. Every time he comes home from abroad, the first thing he has to eat is kimchi soup. 

Yoochun got his driving licence when he was 16 in America.

To him, the color of love is black.

He got an acrophobia, thus he couldn't ride the ferris wheel.

He wrote lyrics for his solo song My Girlfriend, one main song of TRICK series, at Starbucks.

When he is having supper, because he feels lonely, he will force others to accompany him.

Yoochun's Bigeast membership is no.5.

Yoochun on Urban Dictionary

-- 2823140chnh468y.jpg

=-- Definition of Yuchun - A term used for a guy stealing girls’ heart with a smooth and husky voice. His voice is sweet, but not tiring. The first glimpse of him may fall in love with him. Watching him playing the piano deepens your love especially while he is singing the song Yewupi. Be careful! Otherwise, you cannot go out with guys except him. There are no guys like him in the world. Whenever he cries, you will cry with him. Whenever he smiles, you will forget what to do and be stuck there. Whenever you are told how nice Yuchun is from people who have met him, the possibility that you can escape from him will be close to 0%. He has physical and spiritual attraction: a handsome face and beautiful mind. - His gift for music is beyond your imagination. He is a musician of genius. In addition to his amazing vocal, he has played great roles as a musician: composition, lyrics, arrangement and rap-making. He did the jobs in making more than 16 songs. Kiss the baby sky, Love bye love and Kiss Sitamama, Sayonara are three of his best songs. He has successively finished his leading role in SungKyunKwan Scandal. His performance in the drama was so excellent that you may not believe that it was his first acting experience. - His fashion sense is also close to a genius. If you don’t like his style, you may not understand how hip it is. - We dare to say that Yuchun is one of the most beautiful human beings in the world. The only man in this world that deserves the statement mentioned above is Park Yuchun from JYJ. - - Definition of Chunglish - English when it is trying to be spoken by Park Yoochun: YooCHUN + EnGLISH = CHUNGLISH. - Characterized by the frequent use of an 's' or the suffix 'able' where there should not be one and the replacement of words with random terms that sound similar but bear no relation to the intended meaning.

- First time when I kissed your lips, you were a loveable... 
Just walk with me until the end of times yeah... 
So let me be of your mine.
-
Girl 1: Did you hear 'My Girlfriend'?
Girl 2: Yeah it was so full of Chunglish!

- - There are still many words need to be defined: ChunfaceChunbyung, etc ^^

2011 BAEKSANG ART AWARDS May 26th

- kjkkj.jpg-

Park Yoochun is nominated for Rookie and Popular awards - - 2011 MICKY PARTY May 29th  - Website open from April 10th 2011 -

- - 26th MICKY BIRTHDAY June 4th

-  215225nli1d3ih.jpg

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

d9d93cfbb6308e8f70535cfa791605b41232219830_full.jpg

Honestly, I think Yoochun is the most talented member of DBSK...

Hahahaha, well, today I share some pictures of him.

As a child it was a cute *

yuchun.jpg

7de08a92609c404c083949fa9a5886e01232956698_full.jpg

47a1a11eeae538a0d6f7af8406606dbf1232971796_full.jpg

b6ff0894da36898a3fec5b38b28d03dd1233456311_full.jpg

00324519141bb8fc4c2bea167d4fc3501233462568_full.jpg

852d6c13ca15e6646a11f8930f2ebda21233459129_full.gif

Images by Crunchyroll

Hello~~

WOW!!! There's a thread for MICKY Yoochun..

I've seen his acting through some TVXQ Banjun Drama (Dangerous Love, Mask Protector, etc), Rainbow Romance, Vacation, and Dating on Earth..I can tell that he could be the next rising star and great actor..

But it's just too bad that Micky only has chances to (always) play with his mates in TVXQ..It can't help him to improve his acting..He has to find another project that involves some other senior actors that can help him in acting..SM Entertainment, why don't you just give Micky a chance to play with his other sonbaenim (besides SM Entertainment talents, of course!!!)..I can see that he has wonderful acting talent :rolleyes:

DoZti, thx for creating this thread..I hope you can complete Micky's profile (including all his drama projects, some of his drama pics, all the links that are connected to Micky Yoochun fanclub + blog, etc). So this thread could be interesting to see..;)

Guest cielo_nataly

OMG Yoochun is my fav member of TVXQ!

hahaha my username on onetvxq is Cielo & Yoochun *random*

umm.... I hope this thread be more big soon :)

btw my name is Cielo~ nice to meet you all!

*random info: The Soulmates New Forum [ About Jaejoong & Yoochun ] is recruiting staff apply here: http://z10.invisionfree.com/TheSoulmates­/

by the way about his info in the top ↑

about his age.... he's 23 years old actually, he'll turn 24 ♥

Guest arinkorin

I don't know but based on DBSK's previous banjun dramas and all,

I think that Yoochun has the biggest potential to pursue his career as an actor (besides Jaejoong).

I hope he considers acting too and perhaps we can see more of his acting skills in the future.

:)

Ok... Ok .... ;)

We begin this by talking a little more about the Yoochun :lol:

8de423d543521523b52c78c5a566d6fa-full.jpg

Stage Name: Micky

Position: Vocal (Bass-baritone)

Birthday: June 4, 1986

Birthplace : Seoul

Education: 1st year university student

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 64 kg

Blood Type: 0

Hobbies: Composing music and basketball

Special Ability: Singing, writing lyrics and composing music

A gemini born in 1986, has the middle-low vocal part of the group. Along with Xiah, he is the middle voice of the group. He is an important figure that brightens up the mood and atmosphere with his funny personality. Perhaps he couldn't hide his talent even when he was little, for he won the highest award at the Korean/American Music Contest and the KBN Music Contest for young adults. Is very interested in composing and wrote over 100 songs, and the members personally like his song the best out of the ones the members composed. He admits that he sometimes misses driving around New York. But he says that this moment, right now, is the happiest of his life.

Micky Yoochun's English is pretty good. Its because he lived in the states when he was Young. Yoochun immigrated to Virginia where his uncle lived when he was in elementary school (6th grade). In 2001, at a song festival, he won the daesang and started to spread his name around. In a Youth music festival, he recieved a special award and because of that, he caught one of SM's recruiting teams attention. Yoo Chun's piano skills and song writing skills are great. He has written over 100 songs now.

* Wrote “Space” 공간 (하늘과 바다사이, Whisper Of..), a narration for the third Korean single “Hi Ya Ya 여름날”.

* Composed his solo “Fox Rain” (여우비).

* Wrote the lyrics for “Holding Back The Tears” (Korean title : “그리고…” (And…)) which was featured on the Vacation OST original soundtrack.[citation needed]

* Wrote the lyrics of and composed the Japanese solo song “My Girlfriend”, which was featured in the “Runaway / My Girlfriend” single, the second installment of the group’s “TRICK” series.

* Appeared in Magolpi’s debut music video “Flight Girl” (비행소녀)

* Was featured singer in DJ Makai’s song, “Tokyo Lovelight”

* Composed “Kissしたまま、さよなら” with Jaejoong

* Composed “Evergreen” for Winter Album 2007 of SM Town.

* Composed Kiss The Baby Sky, the theme song for “Zoom In”, a Japanese program

* Composed “사랑 안녕 사랑 (Love Bye Love)”

SUMMARY:

- It proved to be very talented child

- Won the most important Korean / American in a singing competition competence to the KNB

- Is one of the best works in English because he lived many years in America

- Has a great ability to play the piano and write songs

- In 2001 won the Daesang (which caught the attention of the SM)

ohmicky.jpg

Links:

Sharing YooChun [English]

Micky YooChun International Forum [English]

TheSoulMates [English]

Bad Boy Micky [Korean]

North American Fan Club -> Micky YooChun

Credits: Wikipedia & SharingYooChun

Our Chunnie is so talented *_*

I want to share some information about Chunnie's Family.

As many Know, Yoochun must moved to the United States (Virginia) with his Mom and Little Brother, when he was in the sixth grade, because the separation of his mother and father.

Later he must leaves the school and take part-time works , without never leaving his love for the piano, learned how to play only seeing other persons, becausehe could not pay class.

Four years later he auditioned for Brothers Entertainment and was sent to Korea to train under SM Entertainment.

When this happened, he must return alone to Korea, suffering very much during his period of training and the TVXQ´s beginning, because he was feeling really alone.

He felt during a lot of time as a bad big brother, going so far as not to be able to holding back the tears when he was asking about the topic.

Only jus a couple of years, the could bring to Korea to his mother and his little brother. He bought a house to live with them (and his lovely dogs too). Also, the last year he gave to his mother an ice-cream shop :)

Yoochun´s family :

MOM:

mickymom.jpg

DAD:

MickyandHisDad.jpg

LITTLE BROTHER (Ricky - Yonhwan):

1212565840d001735248456kf8.jpg

mickyslilbro.jpg

Cred: richard simmons tagged, in pics, soompi, my memory xD

If something is wrong please feel of correcting it. Sorry about my english u.u

• 1 month later...
Guest Mitakki

Wow... I didn't know there was a thread for Chunnie in this section!!! :P

Thanks DozTi so much for starting the thread!!! Chunnie is now an actor too!!!

Looking forward to Lovin' You and Sungkyunkwan Scandal and I personally think he's the best actor in DBSK!!! ;)

Guest Mitakki

Everything about "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" is topping the search charts atm!!!

;)

The drama is based on a popular novel called 성균관 유생들의 나날!!!

x9788963710020truelife7.jpg

Daum real-time search

daumreal1x.png

#1 - 성균관 유생들의 나날 (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

Naver real-time

nareal1x.png

#5 - Micky Yoochun

#9 - 성균관 유생들의 나날 (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

Naver most entries

naentry1x.png

#1 - 성균관 유생들의 나날 (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

#2 - 100407 Yoochun

#3 - 성균관스캔들 (another name of Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

#4 - 100407 Jaejoong

Naver news

nanews1x.png

#2 - 성균관스캔들

#6 - DBSK

#7 - DBSK break up <I frickin hate!!!>

#8 - Micky Yoochun

Credits: Daum + Naver

Guest Mitakki

Lovin' You update!!!

:)

[News] TVXQ Yuchun was Chosen to Star in The Upcoming Japan Drama

o0360064010482917946.jpg

TVXQ Yuchun was Chosen to Star in The Upcoming Japan Drama

Vice president Ryuuhei Chiba, one of committee member of TVXQ’s Japanese record company AVEX through his twitter recently announced that TVXQ Micky Yuchun would star as main male character in upcoming BEE TV drama ‘Lovin You’ as a Korean chaebol (tycoon).

A lot of fans directly asked the vice president about this ‘Lovin You’ drama, and he shared a picture that was only captured the drama script cover, as he said, “‘Lovin You’ is only a temporary title. There may be some changes from what we have now.”

Fuji TV’s mobile channel BEE TV ‘Lovin You’ is a love story between a Korean tycoon man and a conservative Japanese woman, Omasa Aya (20) is slated to act as the heroine. With her recent dramas ‘Hana Yori Dango 2′, ‘Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge’, and ‘Mei-chan no mini coopersuji’ Omasa Aya has appeared as a popular young star.

This drama by Micky Yuchun is following Japanese debut drama by his group mate Jejung. Currently Jejung is in the midst of shooting for his Fuji TV drama which will air on Monday the 4th ‘Sunao Ni Narenakute’ with Eita and Ueno Juri.

Source: newsen

Trans: sharingyoochun.net

[TRANS] 100405 Tohomobile Staff Blog

In the middle of filming!

YuChun is acting in BeeTV’s drama in June ♪

16m69a0.jpg

This is YuChun who is studying his script very hard before filming ☆ He’s doing his very best! Please look forward for it

(^0^)

—–

At his favorite…♪

Motsunabe restaurant, he was having a filming!!

jjy8sk.jpg

He had to film at a restaurant at Asakusa. He said that he’d love to come to Asakusa again in private~ seems like he really loves the atmosphere at Asakusa ♪

From now on we will covering YuChun’s BeeTV drama filming reports! Please look forward to it!!

Doing his best in the rain!

24c6wzr.jpg

YuChun, what are you drawing…?

w1qj48.jpg

Oh it’s a landscape painting ♪

Even so, YuChun the master painter is gooooood~

—–

I forgot…!

2sa14pz.jpg

“Ah right, I’m YonSu!!”

—–

Too bad…

This is YuChun who felt bad because he couldn’t eat motsunabe in the end.

5lw6rq.jpg

He’s a bit sulking (LOL).

—–

The tired YuChun

An extreme picture of YuChun who changed out of his outfit coming out from the makeup car!

e0525e.jpg

Today’s filming has ended ♪

Thank you for your hard work!!

Source: Tohomobile Staff Blog + linhkawaii

Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

[Trans] 100405 Avex’s CSO Twitter Updates

T/N: Please read from bottom to top.

CSO = Chief Strategy Officer. In avex, the CSO is only under CEO.

cso1.png

Q: Fanservice. What do you mean by changing… there’s not even a single fanservice picture hehehe.

A: Is that so? You’re getting greedy.

cso2c.jpg

Q: What is attractive~?

A: That’s the only thing I can’t tell you. But I’ll give you some fanservice. He’s changing inside now.

cso3.jpg

Wahhh, attractive~~ I turned back, now I’m screwed. I turned back, now I’m screwed.

Source: avex’s CSO Chiba Ryuuhei’s Twitter

[Trans] 100406 Tohomobile Staff Blog

(*_*)

Evil YonSu~~ (*_*)

iyge3a.jpg

YonSu, what are you scheming?

—–

Even the evil YonSu…

Is passionately practicing… (LOL)

rv92pv.jpg

x3dfmx.jpg

After he took off his sunglasses…

He immediately returns to the mischievous YuChun like always (LOL).

7161c7.jpg

—– Serious Changing location, he’s receiving acting supervision!

2us8j6t.jpg

YuChun is concentrating and doing his best ☆

—–

YuChun fighting!!

This is YuChun who’s enduring the cold and doing his best.

6j297o.jpg

He showed us his good acting!!

Seeing the figure of YuChun’s who’s doing his best, even when he made a mistake, we staff still felt very warm in our hearts (;_;)

Source: Tohomobile Staff Blog + linhkawaii

Guest kawaiiai

i loved watching dating on earth!..that was such a great & interesting Drama :) ..& i wish micky all the best with his new drama roles..Thank you..to the person who started the thread..& to those who shared news and pictures..Micky looks so adorably cute..in the photos of when he was young..& in the pictures with his parents..they are lovely..micky's mum is very pretty & i think that micky looks a lot like his mum in features..

Guest chunie

OMG YooChun~~~ I was missing him like crazy, thinking what is on his mind... All the members take at least a role in some movies or play, yet he's the most talented and he stay home, feedind his dog XD

and now, 2 MOVIES!!! XD He's gonna be great, i know, he's just too talented~~ One DOE surely not enough!

SHINE YOOCHUN!!!

Now i wish all of the members gonna attend one Movie award (if JunSu and YunHo filming one this year, then this is possible rite :D), with five seat next to each other and was tagged "TVXQ" ><

Guest sunnita

Thanks for the thread!!

As much as i want to see his activities, I have never thought we would be that active.

hope to come and spazz in this place soon :)

Guest khiddy

Finally~~~~

I waited this for soooooooo long. He's gonna be one gud actor out there. I see so many potential in him and he always does his best in everything... fighting. what about drama ost composing by you too?? that would be great~~ huhu

Guest boomboom_19865

omg finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought that he's gonna be on hiatus forever!!!!!!!!

but hes filming 2 dramas at the same time????? thats crazy, i hope he doesnt overwork himself!!!

and i heard that before yoochun, some actors like park si hoo, park hae jin is dominated to be the lead role and actress like han hyo joo, kim ok bin..... they're all good actors / actress and at the end our chunnie is chosen!!! :P so the drama is based on a novel??? i wonder how popular that novel is and is yoochun the main-lead role??? cuz the article said that hes one of 4 leading role..... i dont want his role would be like kim joon's in bof

wish all the best for him and his dramas, but i really hope that after 2 dramas, he can come back to sing on stage again, solo or with dbsk are both ok!!!!! i miss his sexy voice, miss their voices......... :(

and someone pls do a yoochun picspam ok???????

Guest boomboom_19865

wanna share some my favorite gif of yoochunnie !!!!!! :D

bfcabfa1bef3c0bdb5e9bee.gif

bfa1bfa1bfa1c3f2yuni932.gif

bcb1b9e8bec8b3e7c7cfbcb.gif

1227269212d5jjj2002i.gif

1136901891love10gssy001.gif

cre: as tag

gotta love the chunface!!!!!!! :P

Archived