How do you eat your french fries?

Guest JJangJae

Guest JJangJae

Lately I've been ordering french fries at Asian eateries just because they're convenient and I've noticed that they season their fries not with salt like American restaurants but with white pepper.

So, Soompiers, I want to know, how do you like your fries? Normal with ketchup or do you guys have some unorthodox way of having it?

For example, my favorite would be super crispy fries with a few dashes of white pepper and paprika.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xbelieverINfaith

mmmm i love all kinds of fries!! my fav tho would have to be crisscut fries from Carl's jr! golden brown crispy, soft on the inside, hot n seasoned mmm

Guest aznch4mp

Hmm, I've actually never had it any sort of special way besides ketchup. But I wouldn't be opposed to trying!

You can't go wrong with fried potatoes..

Guest electricwingsx

with ketchup or curry sauce or garlic ketchup or bbq sauce or sweet and sour! oh and with a hint of black pepper and salt

When I go to Coney Island the have those traditional red ketchup bottles with the small nozzle. So I take each individual fry, and run a strip of ketchup along the top.

It's kinda fun, and then your fries won't get soggy like when you just squirt ketchup all over the plate!

Guest stradivarius

with cheese & mayo

or

with mayo

or

with ketchup

or

with garlic chilli/ sweet chilli

or

with curry sauce from MCD

or

with vanilla ice-cream. :)

Guest Atmosphere.

Omg.. waffle fries from Wingdome sounds so good right now T0T

I love waffle fries with salt and ranch sauce... or french fries with ranch sauce or honey mustard YUM!!!!!!

I am hungry now T0T

Archived