C.N.BLUE made a great cover of English songs!

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest zahieyjunki

Yong Hwa singing Geek in the Pink

2010.01.26 MBC Simsimtapa Radio - Drive

Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun performing So Sick (Ne-yo)

Yong Hwa Freestyle Rap

Jong Hyun and Yong Hwa singing Wherever You Will Go (The Calling)

Jong Hyun singing I'm Yours (Jason Mraz)

Yong Hwa singing Now or Never and rapping Song Cry

all credits : urmymelody

recent pics from MBC shimshim tapa

simsim4710012704040507s.jpg'

simsim4710012704040755s.jpg

simsim4710012704041109s.jpg

simsim4710012704041459s.jpg

simsim4710012704041459s.jpg

cre: as labeled + jungyonghwa.net + chiara @ soompi

Yonghwa's rap really on his own. he seems don't have try too hard to make it sounds great! It's naturally cool.

But i felt over jonghyun's voice! His voice really so calm ad yeah it's like listening at heaven you see :)

Guest _escape.reality*

aww. they look so good in the pics !

i really love jonghyun's voice !

its so mellow and calm and everythingg. <3

and yonghwa rapping is just hoott. : D

they are so good in singing...

they really are...

i hope people will realize that and appreciate it...

i don't want them to become underrated.

and they look good too..

Guest PB&Banana

I loke them they have a good sound, a very talented group of guys. Young hwa and Jong hyun have two distinct voices but they match well together. I'm curious if the other two can sing.

Guest ii_christie

Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun has great voices; I like the huskiness to them. Jong Hyun kind of looks Japanese to me, for some reason, maybe it's the hair (x

Guest Mia_Mia

Yong Hwa saranghae!!! <333.. just bumped all the way to the top of my favourite male voices in kpop.. and dangit.. C.N BLue is hot.. I am late!

Guest j.starr*

WOW, these guys are just amazing. such talented boys. Minhyuk and JongShin are so cutee, just there snapping and shaking. love love loveeeeeee YongHwa's voice and JongHyun's too. So huskyyyy.their voices are just love. absolute fav: wherever you will go . (L)

It's so nice to see them sing english songs. and it's just nice to look at them .:D haha

I love Jonghyun's voice gahh

Lol.. I will never understand why everyone insists on singing English songs when they're not fluent though.. (Although their accents aren't as bad as some others)

What's wrong with just singing Korean songs? >_<

Guest Jinibinipooh

Lol okay. I guess 'cover' is a nice way of putting it. I'm sure the original performers would say different though, lol. But "cover" is nice...hahahaha.

Guest a Fallen Tears of an Angel

both of Yong Hwa's and Jong Hyun's voice really compliment each other and it sounded balancing each other at the same time. but i just luuurrrvvvv how Yong Hwa seems doesn't give that much effort to look smooth and cool while singing geek in the pink~ he's a natural. :)

Guest RYUUSEi

I'm always impressed by this group.

Jonghyun and Yonghwa's voices blend together so nicely, it sounds great! Yonghwa's voice is so versatile seriously, I keep getting blown away by how talented this guy is. His low voice in Wherever You Will Go is so sexy that it melts my little black heart. Jonghyun's voice is very unique and so soothing to the ears but his rather bad pronunciation in English sometimes distracts me, though I'm sure he will just keep improving with time so no worries.

Archived