Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Insanity Workout - Get Fit In 60 DAYS

Replies

• oh babyyy;oh babyyy; Posts: 14Member
    Yeah, can't download them :/

It looks insane though.
    But too expensive for me :/
  • zoopiazoopia Posts: 488Member
    edited March 2010
    Okay I got the links for Parts 05-14 fixed.
    Parts 01-04 will be up soon courtesy TaroStrawberryCream...
    So wait for it!!

Be sure to download it and if possible upload it so there can be more mirrors for all of us to use!
  • x cielx ciel Posts: 263Member
    How long does it take for you to see results? I've been following this for two weeks and see no big results. image Maybe I'm not eating right? I'm fixing my diet up starting tomorrow, lots more green veggies & cutting out all junk food & whatnot, so hopefully it'll show more results. image
    credits to elavip@soompi <3
  • AsdlkjfgAsdlkjfg OregonPosts: 28Member

ROOKIE

im seeing results after the first week maybe bcuz i quit drinking soda/eatin junk food but i still eat more meat than veggies lol
    Hi!
    Okay Parts 00-04 are fixed
    thanks to TaroStrawberryCream
  • kukukuku ArcadiaPosts: 1,355Member
    edited March 2010
    QUOTE (asianpanthers @ Feb 28 2010, 08:14 AM) »
    links are all down
    1000 cals per hour with no gym? seriously? is this like no weights or pull up bar required? sounds impossible for a full body workout...

but i suppose i'd use it for a pre/post workout

trust me, if you are doing the same moves as them and keeping with his pace, one 'max' workout can burn 1000 in an hour. some guy used a calorie counter and his came up to like 961 calories lost during one vid.

pre/post workout? That statement is way too funny. There's no way you can do this after your main workout, especially the 'max' videos. This is the main workout.

QUOTE (x ciel @ Mar 1 2010, 12:15 AM) »
    How long does it take for you to see results? I've been following this for two weeks and see no big results. image Maybe I'm not eating right? I'm fixing my diet up starting tomorrow, lots more green veggies & cutting out all junk food & whatnot, so hopefully it'll show more results. image

you should follow the diet plan if you want to see results. or just make sure to eat healthy

QUOTE (asianpanthers @ Feb 28 2010, 05:14 AM) »
    links are all down
    1000 cals per hour with no gym? seriously? is this like no weights or pull up bar required? sounds impossible for a full body workout...

but i suppose i'd use it for a pre/post workout

maybe you should try it before deciding...
    the links are free so you have nothing to lose image
  • dearpaperheart.dearpaperheart. icon creation by MiSs L.E ? in my imaginary box Posts: 1,786Friend of Soompi
    edited March 2010
    I just started this on Tuesday, tomorrow's my 4th day of Insanity, I did the Cardio Power & Resistance today, tomorrow it's going to be Cardio Recovery for me. So far I feel sore EVERYWHERE, even in my core and when I'm bending my legs... My poor thighs were dying when I did the Cardio Power & Resistance. I can manage to keep up with his pace, but I take breaks every now and then but I'm definitely feeling it and I'm sure I'll be able to see results soon. I'm just really happy I can get through the 30 to 40 minutes of whatever video it is that day.
    QUOTE (dearpaperheart. @ Mar 4 2010, 10:17 PM) »
    I just started this on Tuesday, tomorrow's my 4th day of Insanity, I did the Cardio Power & Resistance today, tomorrow it's going to be Cardio Recovery for me. So far I feel sore EVERYWHERE, even in my core and when I'm bending my legs... My poor thighs were dying when I did the Cardio Power & Resistance. I can manage to keep up with his pace, but I take breaks every now and then but I'm definitely feeling it and I'm sure I'll be able to see results soon. I'm just really happy I can get through the 30 to 40 minutes of whatever video it is that day.

Dig deeper. You can do it.

LOL

Phase 2 for me and it's a killer. The videos are long and hard. I can't wait til I finish.

• nailbunnynailbunny YARRR USPosts: 1,318Member

IDOL

Hm...I picked up the Turbo Jam stuff after seeing the thread here about that, I think I'll give this a try too image maybe alternate them or something...I don't want something super hardcore.

QUOTE (x ciel @ Mar 1 2010, 03:15 AM) »

It'll also depend on what you start out at? So if you're thin already and just want to tone up, it probably takes longer to see results than if you were overweight. The less you weigh the slower you tend to drop weight, I think.
  • JoeytsuiJoeytsui Posts: 35Member
    edited March 2010
    I skipped cardio recovery and just went Gym lols but im following everything else
    Hopefully get same results ^^
  • asianpanthersasianpanthers iowaPosts: 989Member
    edited March 2010
    we'll see. i say post workout because my gym closes at midnight, so some days i can only be in there for an hour, and i can still finish a p90x workout which finishes the job for making me all nice and tired.

but...i consider myself to be pretty athletic. not that stamina is something that i can brag about, but...still...it should be enough after one hour in the gym...but we'll see if i can put my money where my mouth is after i try this
    QUOTE (dearpaperheart. @ Mar 4 2010, 07:17 PM) »

you should post up like a daily diary to show any results and progress :]
  • tinatran_tinatran_ canada! 8DPosts: 4,988Member

IDOL

edited March 2010
    dang, i just searched up the commercial for the workout.. and MAN, it looks so intense! i think i'll just stick to jump roping for a few days first to get myself in shape a bit before trying it out.

edit : what program did you guys to view it? i downloaded one to see how intense one session was and tried viewing it on Windows Media, but it says it's missing a codec. -.-''
    take a peek at my sunshine.jpg
    10 pairs of eyelashes = $8 SHIPPED?! =O
  • x cielx ciel Posts: 263Member
    QUOTE (zoopia @ Mar 4 2010, 12:44 PM) »
    you should follow the diet plan if you want to see results. or just make sure to eat healthy

Just looked at the nutrition guide, I'm probably not eating enough everyday! I'm going to have my 5 meals a day starting tomorrow haha image

QUOTE (nailbunny @ Mar 5 2010, 08:14 AM) »
    It'll also depend on what you start out at? So if you're thin already and just want to tone up, it probably takes longer to see results than if you were overweight. The less you weigh the slower you tend to drop weight, I think.

Mmm, this is truee, I hadn't thought about that. I'm only trying to lose like 5 pounds, and tone up so yeah. It's just discouraging when you don't see too much progress after doing such intense workouts for two weeks. xD
    credits to elavip@soompi <3
    QUOTE (asianpanthers @ Mar 5 2010, 12:24 PM) »
    we'll see. i say post workout because my gym closes at midnight, so some days i can only be in there for an hour, and i can still finish a p90x workout which finishes the job for making me all nice and tired.

but...i consider myself to be pretty athletic. not that stamina is something that i can brag about, but...still...it should be enough after one hour in the gym...but we'll see if i can put my money where my mouth is after i try this

lol put your money where mouth is.

I go to the gym on a daily basis and thought I was pretty athletic. These videos basically kicked my Richard Simmons.

BUT, if you are confident, try video 9, max interval plyo. It's by far the hardest video in the series in my opinion. If you can complete that, then I you are probably super fit! haha good luck

3 more weeks for me!

• asianpanthersasianpanthers iowaPosts: 989Member
    i did up to cardio power and resistance for my post workouts. it's doable, but boy oh boy is it painful.

but not to brag, but i mean athletic like even when i was fat, i was good at sports. and i also work out in the gym, but i'm not getting ahead of myself by saying it's a little too soon for you to compare yourself to me image

but my gym workout, i added a third exercise to my curcuit. phew. i'm changing to get ready for brajuji. and it's time to switch up the workout. but i'm getting the starting signs of new stretch marks on my forearms, biceps, and shoulders. sheesh...and i was just working chest and back with a strength/explosion alternation
  • xkrn4lyfxxkrn4lyfx Za Zam! CA, LAPosts: 2,998Member
    90 days to 60 days, can't wait for the 30 image

i'll try it, i mean i got nothing to lose and only gonna lounge around the house anyhow
  • SsPrincecharmingSsPrincecharming Posts: 59Member
    hmm i'll try this just for fun since everyone talking bout it so much
  • meesunmeesun D-TownPosts: 132Member

ROOKIE

I tried the fitness test and wow. It was intense.
    I need to stop procrastinating and start the other vids +__+;

"live as if you'll die tomorrow, dream as if you'll live forever"