can't add reply or post topic

Guest se7enn

this happens when your reply is less than 20 characters or if you are
hey there guys. im having trouble D:

im using mozilla, each time i try to comment in a topic or forum. i click on"add reply" it leads me straight to a page with board message on it. hope im not the only one. i want to fix this and comment! please help . ~.~

ADMIN NOTE: people who are having trouble adding replies because they get directed to an empty page that says "board message" should make sure that their posts are longer than twenty characters. people who are not able to create new topics should check to see that they are not still in the "new member" group, meaning that they have made fewer than three posts, as new members cannot create topics. please read the rules for more information.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im using mozilla, each time i try to comment in a topic or forum. i click on"add reply" it leads me straight to a page with board message on it. hope im not the only one. i want to fix this and comment! please help . ~.~

if your comment is less than 20 characters, you will not be able to post

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MisterX2k10

When am I not be a "mew member"?

I've made way more than 3 post, yet i still can't create a topic.

I need to asap! urgent advice needed with special attention lol

--edit--

nevermind. I reloged and it works =]

• 1 month later...
Guest aurora97

ADMIN NOTE: people who are having trouble adding replies because they get directed to an empty page that says "board message" should make sure that their posts are longer than twenty characters. people who are not able to create new topics should check to see that they are not still in the "new member" group, meaning that they have made fewer than three posts, as new members cannot create topics. please read the rules for more information.

YOU HAVE TO HAVE AT LEAST 3-5 POSTS I BELIEVE TO START A NEW TOPIC

It took me about 1hr 30 mins (after reading Help Files/Forum Rules, Google and creating another account thinking that it was a bug or something) just to figure out that a new member is required to post at least 3 posting before being allowed to post a new thread.

Should have read the FAQ, anyway google helped in the end.

Guest nanuko31

I'm sorry but i just want to chek if i can reply on this thread, because when i try to reply on other thread it doesn't work, so i apologize for this if it works.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Valerie_BB

Ah yes, now it all makes sense. I was having problems with the under 20 character thing when I first started posting. Now it all makes sense :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hazelhex

I was wondering why I couldn't post a collab audition topic in the performers sections! Thanks a lot :-D

Guest joetraff

I was wondering why I couldn't post a collab audition topic in the performers sections! Thanks a lot :-D

I have the same question.

But never got the answer actually.

Thanks in advance for any effective answer.

Guest Kidzmo

i m also can't post..am i a new member now?when can i add reply in korea music?did i miss something first?

I have the same question.

But never got the answer actually.

Thanks in advance for any effective answer.

I dont know why you can't reply, but if you can't post a new topic then its because your sitll in the new members group.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sarangii

Ahh now I see why I can't make a topic.

New Topic? How? Everytime I want to post a new topic, it says that I don't have permission to do it. Whyyy?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived