Guest irienad

Guest irienad

He's casted in new MBC drama, 'Personal Taste'
lee-min-ho1.jpg

korea-lee-min-ho-001.jpg

levis-lmh15.jpg

I don't think this has been posted.

Lee Min-ho has picked his next project!

Remember Personal Taste? Based on a popular novel, the drama adaptation had once been rumored to reunite Goong stars Yoon Eun-hye and Joo Ji-hoon, but after a lot of unconfirmed talk, the project fizzled. The story would have starred the male lead as a straight guy pretending to be gay to live together with the female lead and, well, stuff would ensue.

On January 11, Lee Min-ho’s management announced that he would star in the MBC drama, which now appears to be in different production hands. (The first round was to be directed by Kim Sang-ho, who did the comedy Fantasy Couple and horror thriller Hon.) Now the director will be Sohn Hyung-seok of family drama Job Well Done and Kim Sun-ah’s When Night Comes; writing is Park Hye-kyung of Stained Glass. (I think I preferred the first PD…)

Lee Min-ho’s role is of “Jeon Jin-ho,” who passes himself off as gay. His hobbies (?) include organization and ironing, and he’s known for his stoic poker face. He’s a stickler for cleanliness, but he also has a talent for figuring out women’s feelings.

Personal Taste hasn’t yet chosen its female lead, and will begin filming in late February for an April premiere.

Via Starnews

Credits to Dramabeans

Guest nana544

WOw. The storyline seems interesting. I cannot wait to see this drama. I want Moon Gyu Young to play the female lead. She has amazing acting talent.

Guest epiklove.

omg! sounds good!!

and minho as a homosexual...even better!

can't wait to see the 360 change from goo joon pyo.

i'm glad he's picking a challenging role rather than the rich jerk like in every kdrama...

Guest ii_christie

Ah yes, another role of Lee Min Ho ;D I'm looking forward to this since it's really different from the image of spolied him in HYD. Excited!!!

Guest Atmosphere.

LOL TO BE GAY JUST TO LIVE WITH A GIRL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Omg funny as hell! Reminds me of the movie, Freshman Orientation where he pretends to be gay

just to get to know his crush that way x)

wow, indeeeeed a tough role! but i have high expectations of him cause he's just so awesome! im sure he will do well! reallly curious to find out the finalised cast! :D now i have something to anticipate and look forward to hahas! :D

Archived