Japan Kao Prettia Bubble Hair Coloring

Guest kimmi.kami

Guest kimmi.kami

VIDEO TUTORIAL:

hair dye that will minimize the damage of hair to the lowest possiblePrettia Bubble Hair Coloring!~
(Some of the hairdye choices you can use, there is more though)

its the one and only hair coloring product that uses foam to dye the hair! in a another word, dying your hair is just simple and quick like a hair wash!!!!!

Watch one of the PRETTIA JAPAN TV COMMERCIAL

-1stly, its the only hair dye contain AMINO ACID! (you can read more about how amino acid is beneficial to human body and hair @ here), which minimize the damage of the hair to the lowest possible, and also there’s Royal Jelly that could restore the hair to its perfect condition! now you could worry not about damaging your hair by changing colors every two to three months!

- 2ndly, why foam?

Unlike traditional hair dyeing, this product turns color agents into bubbles that makes the process as easy as washing your hair.

if you think you can wash your hair thoroughly with your shampoo, then the foam dye works the same way, it gets to everywhere over your hair, in a result, your hair is evenly dyed, instead of those lousy DIY hair dyes, which is in gluey and jell-liquid form, they are hard to spread out and get even over your hair, high chance of getting a patch of lighter tone and a patch darker, and everyone could tell the finished look is obviously not professionally dyed.

- 3rdly, this is judging on my personal experiences, me and my friends who constantly used this foam hair dye, never once we experienced that the hair color turned out to be different from the hair color shown in the catalog and cover, compared to many failure and disappointment cases by using those normal hair dyes that are selling in singapore’s Watsons and Guardian.

- 4thly, since its bubbles and foams, IT NEVER STAINS! have you ever had experiences that hair dyes that stains your clothes, or your hands or even forehead and neck? and it takes one or two days to wash them off?! its indeed a terrible nightmare! (imagine going to school or orchard with a dark patch of stain on your forehead?) but with the foamy hair dye, you are saved from those mini coopers. that will never ever happen.

Japan

-5thly, questioning about the quality? its only selling in japan, i will not elaborate more, cos japan = good quality as you all know, and its not selling under those nameless company,its Japanese well-known household and cosmetics-goods company Kao, and FYI, its the top selling DIY hair dye in japan, and also ambassador/advertised by a japan famous actress/model, (竹下玲奈) Rena Takemini coopera.

- lastly, its about the maths and cash, you see, as poor students like us, who barely even making money on our own yet, of cos, we should want to look good, in the way that could also save us the big bucks for something more worth awhile, right? what’s more, do you know how ugly when your dark roots started growing out, and you have no spare money in hand to go for hair dye in the salon? which cost you at least, $ 70 – $150!

let me do a brief calculation for you,

*Average time for dark roots to grow to a extend of “too obvious to notice”,

2 to 3 months.

average salon charge for hair dye service,

approximitly: $100.

so in a year, times of hair dying is necessary,

12 months divide by 3

= 4 times,

and 4 multiply by $100 = $400!!

you will have spent 400 motherjohn teshing dollars on hair dye a year! come on! that sum of money could get you a itouch 8Gb or a PSP slim and countless grabs in a ZARA sale!

but prettia foamy hair dye which as good as professional hair dye (actually even better!) only cost

S$25!!

CREDITS TO: YUTAKIS
BLOG SITE: http://yutakis.wordpress.com
ORIGINAL POST: HERE HERE
I did not copy and paste everything, if you guys want to see the pictures or tutorial images by him, click click clik ;]

So has anyone else tried this?
I want to try it @.@
I've tried palty, I love palty but..hmm the damage >__>
I think this is better than PALTY.
Once i get my hands on some money, I'll be buying this online image

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flyxme.

i wanted to buy this when i went out to get hairdye

but i never saw reviews on this, so i just got palty instead ><

thank for posting this!

OMFG. I so want to try * 3* !!!!

But...Palty doesn't feel/seem damaging...

If this product is that great why isn't there enough hype?! D:

Unless none has mentioned here ever before...

OMFG I must find someone that sells this cheaply!!

Guest noodlenoodle

I've used this on my friend before and the application is sooo much easier than other hairdyes. The packaging is really cute and I really recommend it because the result was really even and the colour was true to the box. I'm not sure about the damage (or lack of) though.

Guest bonsaitea

i hope i can find them at the asian markets. those small beauty shops have a lot of overseas items that you wouldn't expect to be sold in the states.

i saw this while i was looking at palty today. but i didnt know the colours, and the review. so i didnt buy it ><

but the application seems really easy =O

Guest 张之磊

...sounds too good to be true... and that blogger's post is practically forcing us to buy it >< The pink/brown series does look cute...

EDIT: I googled it, and it retails for $8, but if you buy it online its around $20 o_o

if the 20 includes shipping and stuff i guess it makes sense

do you know if its 20 with all the other fees included or 20 + other fees?

Guest kimmi.kami

i saw this while i was looking at palty today. but i didnt know the colours, and the review. so i didnt buy it ><

but the application seems really easy =O

Really? D:

I couldn't find Prettia where I live, only palty..>_>

so I guess I have to buy online or whatever..T^T

Really? D:

I couldn't find Prettia where I live, only palty..>_>

so I guess I have to buy online or whatever..T^T

I live in toronto, and i saw it in pmall o.o it was like 22 ish i think. palty is hella expensive though Dx(off topic)

Guest LeCiel.

that's cool. making me wanna try it xD

i don't even know if they're selling some in san francisco

unless i go to japan town and look around the stores if they sell some >.>

thanks for sharing btw(:

Guest buenogee

I live in toronto, and i saw it in pmall o.o it was like 22 ish i think. palty is hella expensive though Dx(off topic)

REALLY ?! AT PMALL . what stoore :o and how much ? i really wanna try this . xD

Guest kimmi.kami

I bought glossy brown in HK, but i still haven't used it yet... cost me about 9 bucks?

ah! if you do use it will it be alright if u post some before and after pictures? :D

Archived