Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to get a bigger forehead?

coldfire-xcoldfire-x Posts: 519Member
edited December 2009 in beauty & fashion
I have a small / low forehead and I really want to make it higher / bigger because I want to grow out my bangs. Some pieces of my bangs are literally 1-2cm short because my bangs are slanted like Narsha in Brown Eyed Girls during their Abracadabra promotion.
Does anybody know how?
Lee Jung Shin

Signature Credits: iluvemdan

Replies

• CherryColorsCherryColors Always addicted to sweet stuff! Posts: 420Member
    Uhm... plastic surgery?
    But other than that.... I don't think it is possible.
  • WENJJANGWENJJANG ?? CaliforniaPosts: 7,127Member

IDOL

i remember on America's next top model the girl got her hair on her hair line like threaded back
    and it made her forehead "bigger"
  • _YooMi_YooMi LOEL V.VIP Posts: 937Member

IDOL

i don't think thats possible O__O since your forehead is practically depended on the shape or your head.
    there are bangs for small foreheads though
  • Lily.Lily. Posts: 976Member
    wax your hairline? or pluck it. sounds painful though..
  • azngrlxpazngrlxp New YorkPosts: 1,418Member

ROOKIE

Be happy that your forehead is small,lol. Also as someone mentioned, on ANTM a girl threaded the hair on her forehead to make her forehead bigger but it looked like it hurt.
  • gaynessgayness DONG BANG SHIN KI HoniPosts: 3,166Member

IDOL

CUT UR HAIR! <33

Tie it up.
    45099845.gif
    Credits: gracestarr at Soompi
    411 MOFOS~!MY SHOP!
  • agehaageha UKPosts: 956Member

IDOL

QUOTE (WENJJANG @ Dec 21 2009, 10:53 PM) »
    i remember on America's next top model the girl got her hair on her hair line like threaded back

I remember that!! I remember feeling really sorry for her...And wondering what it'd look like when it starting regrowing. Baby hair overload!

• x.3christinex.3christine Posts: 1,871Member
    you can tread it, but, it's gonna grow back and it might hurt....
    ♥
  • duh123duh123 Posts: 1,379Member

IDOL

i'm not joking or anything but the only way is to pluck it, wax it, or thread it. there's no other way besides plastic surgery. i'm not sure why you would want a larger forehead. it's not something the majority of the world desires. people would smaller foreheads can wear bangs also.
  • midnight.chimemidnight.chime Posts: 88Member
    I also have a very small forehead. I don't think there is any real "solution" besides getting plastic surgery, especially if your head slopes sharply near the hairline.

Just fyi, I once plucked my hair (I was wayyy younger, okay?) and it didn't hurt, but then again I have high tolerance for pain related to pulling hair. It didn't look too finny because I only pulled out my baby hairs (they were getting annoying).
  • xxiaoMEIxxiaoMEI smiles all round CanadaPosts: 1,051Member
    i have a big forehead.. i want a smaller one D:
    but anyways, heres why i have a big forehead....

when i was young, from like my whole elementary school years, around grade 3-8? i tied up my hair EVERY SINGLE DAY, and since my hair was pulled back so much for so long, my hairline was being pulled further back on my head so now i have a big forehead...you could still see the parts of my hairline where its pulled back, but now i always leave my hair down cause i dont want my forehead to get any bigger xd
    stay lovely.
    2bwv44.jpg
  • midnight.chimemidnight.chime Posts: 88Member
    QUOTE (xxiaoMEI @ Dec 21 2009, 06:27 PM) »
    i have a big forehead.. i want a smaller one D:
    but anyways, heres why i have a big forehead....

when i was young, from like my whole elementary school years, around grade 3-8? i tied up my hair EVERY SINGLE DAY, and since my hair was pulled back so much for so long, my hairline was being pulled further back on my head so now i have a big forehead...you could still see the parts of my hairline where its pulled back, but now i always leave my hair down cause i dont want my forehead to get any bigger xd

I also tied up my hair every single day when i was younger, but it didn't make my forehead any bigger. And I still have ultra-thick hair. (no hair thinning from typing back hair tightly) image I'm saying this so that other people won't get *ideas*.
  • xindixindi Posts: 1,093Member
    QUOTE (WENJJANG @ Dec 21 2009, 02:53 PM) »

I was thinking of exactly that XD
    It looked reallllyyyy painful !! they threaded maybe an inch's worth of hair but extend her hairline and make her forehead bigger, haha.

SHOP || STATUS 
  • bonjour tristesse.bonjour tristesse. 가지 마세요. Posts: 7,019Member

IDOL

i agree with the others, in ANTM, she got her hair line threaded. it sounds painful though o_O"
    image image
    exotic. wonderful. hottest. kreasus wu's wifey ♡
  • AngelAngel Posts: 1,061Member
    edited December 2009
    You would have to push your hairline back by tweezing, threading, waxing or whatever. But personally I wouldn't recommend it, because if you do it wrong or remove too much hair, it'll look like your balding or your hairline is receeding. Kinda like this. And worst of all it might not make your forehead bigger just weird looking. There are forehead implants for surgery or you can use makeup to make it stand out more, using a bronzer and some illuminating makeup.
  • -stitch--stitch- Posts: 168Member
    Ugh, you want a BIGGER forehead? why? image

I have one and ugh..it's definitely one of my flaws :/. You should just be happy with the way you are/look now.
    It also sounds horrible and scary from the previous posts before me :S. I agree the only best option would be surgery but even that is more scary :T.
  • soompier1soompier1 Posts: 2,187Member

ROOKIE

Thread your hairline or make your eyebrows lower. It will take forever to regrow your brows and then shift them down a bit, but I personally would choose that over threading your hairline, which sounds pretty painful

QUOTE (-stitch- @ Dec 21 2009, 04:33 PM) »

I have one and ugh..it's definitely one of my flaws :/. You should just be happy with the way you are/look now.
    It also sounds horrible and scary from the previous posts before me :S. I agree the only best option would be surgery but even that is more scary :T.

she stated her reason in the first post. This is a beauty/fashion forum, people here are interested in improving their looks and whatnot, your post is so pointless...
  • Cheri.B*Cheri.B* Posts: 1,604Friend of Soompi
    QUOTE (-stitch- @ Dec 21 2009, 04:33 PM) »

It takes to have a small forehead to understand image

I have a small, short, and slanted forehead.
    And trust me.. bangs doesn't suit me compare to others with decent or big foreheads.

Topic Starter- What I do is tease my front hair so that it looks bigger.
    I'm thinking of buying those bang wigs too to give it a fuller look.
  • coldfire-xcoldfire-x Posts: 519Member
    ^ Tease your front hair? How?

Sorry if I sound n00b. I'm not a really feminine girl so I don't know a lot related to beauty/fashion/make-up.
    Lee Jung Shin

Signature Credits: iluvemdan
  • llamamamallamamama G-Dragon is PREMIUM. Posts: 2,498Member
    wax your hairline, it might not be as painful as threading o_o
    estheticians would be the perfect person to go to since they have experience w/waxing and it's safer to have someone professional doing it while you lay down than you trying to do it yourself
    i saw this girl getting her hairline waxed and it was only a quick second, don't think it hurt too much