Jeremy Lin

Guest j_and_d_show

Guest j_and_d_show

Harvard Star Basketball Player

Jeremy droppin' 30 points and 9 rebounds vs. ranked UCONN

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/stor...&id=4730385

We interviewed Jeremy last year for our show but the podcast is not available since we changed formats... but hopefully we interview him again very soon... best asian-american baller in the country right now? you have to say hes up there for sure.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest joelibz

I saw the game against Uconn because Im a Uconn fan living in ct..I saw him play and first I was like..ooh an asian is playing..

didnt expect much from him but DAMN!! he was making circus shots, bank 3s, dunked on Uconns best player, as well as blocked his layup attempt from behind..was very impressed with him..if only thre are vids..

• 1 month later...
Guest IwishIwasKOREAN

Jeremy Lin has been making news for a while, and he started off this season with a buzzer beater and has had a handful of great games. He had a big game vs Boston College last year, the same team that had an upset over North Carolina. He's 6'3 and from Palo Alto, CA. He was D2 High School Player of the Year, but didn't receive 1 scholarship from any of the Top D1 Universities schools. He's had a lot of interviews, very interesting reads.

.if only thre are vids..

which game are you talking about? because the video above showed a lot of his highlights, especially the block from behind.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest JulianJulian

ya he is very good

Too bad he is too short / not enough potential due to lack of strength and athleticism / Bad shot / Harvard's team is bad

or else he could enter the NBA (maybe 2nd round draft?)

• 1 year later...
Guest Seipher

Big game from Lin today with 28 pts and 14 asts, though again he played a lot of minutes. Hopefully with Anthony and Davis coming back, Lin can get some more rest. As awesome as his run has been, it's only between two weeks and not even at the halfway mark of the season. D'Antoni is going to run him into the ground at this pace.

That'll be a tough game vs. Miami. I'm looking forward to seeing the team adjust with Carmelo back. I agree that J Lin is going to be burned out and how it's completely new to him. Like many other bandwagoners, I'm not a NBA fan, I'm a Jeremy Lin fan.

Big game from Lin today with 28 pts and 14 asts, though again he played a lot of minutes. Hopefully with Anthony and Davis coming back, Lin can get some more rest. As awesome as his run has been, it's only between two weeks and not even at the halfway mark of the season. D'Antoni is going to run him into the ground at this pace.

yeah it was a great game.. I was hoping he wouldn't have too many turnovers as he only had 1 going into the half.. but then he got quite a few in the second. flaws aside, he did great. JR Smith made a nice debut.. but Amar'e could've been better.

Guest pho-king-nguyen-er

lol i love the sketch SNL did on jeremy lin xD

i was offended at first but i like the message they try to send out...eventhough racist people may not notice the message

Guest cindy-yang

Love jeremy lin! Hes good. can't wait till he improves even more :D He's someone i'm going to keep my eyes on in years to come :D

and i thought i should add a picture :D

430423_10150535337532735_594077734_9218229_262654849_n.jpg

I love when he smiles :D

lmfao at the guy behind him

Archived