Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현

13463473493513521370

Replies

  • SheloveShelove IndonesiaPosts: 49Member
    I hope Kim Soo Hyun and Park Eun Bin can be good partner in Covertness :) and i also hope this movie will more booming than The Thieves. keke ^^
    kim soo hyun's act was DAEBAK ! really ^^

    i read taec's tweet and had conversation between IU and woo young too.
    he writes that yesterday he met up with main cast of Dream High.
    is it reunion for main cast DH ? i think Kim Soo Hyun came with them too. how do you think ?
    image
    nedaa
  • lhynnelhynne PhilippinesPosts: 5,242Member

    SUPERSTAR

    @Shelove... Hello!!!! Welcome to the thread... Soo hyun fans are all welcome here 

    @padhari... Hehe... she looks so much better in Love Operation right? I am hoping for a t least one long kiss with the leads haha... I'm getting way ahead of myself again..
     
    image
    Kim Soo hyun Jun Ji Hyun December 2013
    nedaa
  • lhynnelhynne PhilippinesPosts: 5,242Member

    SUPERSTAR

    Shelove said:
    I hope Kim Soo Hyun and Park Eun Bin can be good partner in Covertness :) and i also hope this movie will more booming than The Thieves. keke ^^
    kim soo hyun's act was DAEBAK ! really ^^

    i read taec's tweet and had conversation between IU and woo young too.
    he writes that yesterday he met up with main cast of Dream High.
    is it reunion for main cast DH ? i think Kim Soo Hyun came with them too. how do you think ?
    @Shelove... Did they? I didn't know that... are there no photos from the reunion? But I think Eun jung has left for a concert abroad if I'm not mistaken so that leaves Suzy and IU and Kim Soo hyun joining the reunion thing... was Soo hyun mentioned in their conversation?
     
    image
    Kim Soo hyun Jun Ji Hyun December 2013
  • jasmine27jasmine27 Posts: 415Member

    IDOL

    lhynne said:
    @swingbaby... Kim Soo hyun and Park Eun bin also had a CF together for Lotte 2% last year  and they have good chemistry together

    Kim Soo Hyun Dons a Tiger Mask to Confess to Park Eun Bin

    Kim Soo Hyun Dons a Tiger Mask to Confess to Park Eun Bin

                     
    Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that fans are upset that Dream High” is now officially over, but Kim Soo Hyun’s CF from last July has resurfaced and is garnering a lot of attention. 

    The CF is from July 2010 for Lotte’s beverage “When lacking 2%.” Kim Soo Hyun can be seen racking his brain while trying out figure out how to confess his feelings for a girl, who happens to be the same girl who gave Taecyeon a peck on the cheek in the last episode of “Dream High”, Park Eun Bin. In an attempt to remain incognito, Kim Soo Hyun puts on a tiger mask when he expresses his feelings. 

    Netizens have jokingly commented,“What about Hyemi,” “Song Sam Dong is so cool,” and“It’s so cute.”





    lhynne said:
    @swingbaby... Kim Soo hyun and Park Eun bin also had a CF together for Lotte 2% last year  and they have good chemistry together

    Kim Soo Hyun Dons a Tiger Mask to Confess to Park Eun Bin

    Kim Soo Hyun Dons a Tiger Mask to Confess to Park Eun Bin

                     
    Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that fans are upset that Dream High” is now officially over, but Kim Soo Hyun’s CF from last July has resurfaced and is garnering a lot of attention. 

    The CF is from July 2010 for Lotte’s beverage “When lacking 2%.” Kim Soo Hyun can be seen racking his brain while trying out figure out how to confess his feelings for a girl, who happens to be the same girl who gave Taecyeon a peck on the cheek in the last episode of “Dream High”, Park Eun Bin. In an attempt to remain incognito, Kim Soo Hyun puts on a tiger mask when he expresses his feelings. 

    Netizens have jokingly commented,“What about Hyemi,” “Song Sam Dong is so cool,” and“It’s so cute.”




    Hey, I've seen this CF.  It was sooo cute.  And I can't believe the girl there is Park Eun BIn.  KSH's love interest in that CF looked a lot older. 

    Good choice for leading lady though.  PEB is pretty without being overwhelmingly so.

  • lhynnelhynne PhilippinesPosts: 5,242Member

    SUPERSTAR

    padhari said:
    OMG!!!! I have seen this  CF already.  Is that PEB.  She looks like an ahjummah in the CF.  why the hell was her make-up like that???  anyway thanks @lhynne.  looking forward to more updates on the movie.  fighting!!!!
    @padhari... I hope to see some photos in the first shooting day... I guess a lot of his fans would probably stalk him to wherever they are going to shoot haha...
     
    image
    Kim Soo hyun Jun Ji Hyun December 2013
  • lhynnelhynne PhilippinesPosts: 5,242Member

    SUPERSTAR

    edited September 2012
    Kim Soo Hyun is nominated for Daesang at the Korean Film Festival 2012



    Korean Drama Festival (Korea Drama Festival) 2012 will be held in Jinju on October 2.

     The nomination list and the  prize items were also announced.The festival brings together the famous films in this year's three major TV stations in Korea like "The Moon embracing The Sun", "My Husband Got A Family".

    "My Husband Got A Family" has just ended and was nominated for Best Drama, in addition to this, Han Suk kyu's "Deep Rooted Tree" , Jang Dong gun's "A Gentleman's Dignity", film gather real force cast "The Chaser" and "The Moon Embracing The Sun" - the drama that brings together the famous child actors and the most famous star Kim Soo Hyun. 

     And of course items received the most attention this year is the Daesang, nominations include Kim Nam Joo - known as the national seal "My Husband Got A Family", famous Top Star of 2012 Kim Soo Hyun of "The Moon Embracing The Sun", actor Uhm Tae Woong in "The Equator Man", Nation's  lovely mother-in-law Yoon Yeo Jung in "My Husband Got A Family" and the return of Han Suk Kyu in "Deep Rooted Tree".

    Besides Korea Drama Festival Awards this year there are 15 in 11 different categories, including the script, the director, the actors, a special prize by the jury voted the best film music, the favorite couples of men and women. The actors will have fierce competition with each other.
     
    image
    Kim Soo hyun Jun Ji Hyun December 2013
    gukseonswingbabynedaaemilydark
  • lhynnelhynne PhilippinesPosts: 5,242Member

    SUPERSTAR

    Kim Soo Hyun said, "Actually, I was not eager to work"





    Actor Kim Soo Hyun has met with fans at Hongdae  at the night of September 20.

     Kim Soo Hyun appeared in club M20 Hongdae in operation "Cass club party" as the advertisements for beer Cass took place at 11pm at September 20. 

    On this day, Kim Soo Hyun dressed a very stylish coordinating tie with blue shirt, suit coordination requirements of Cass, "green or red." 

    When comedian MC Heo Gyeong Hwan asked "this ad is very funny, in real life is also a woraholic?" Kim Soo Hyun, ashamed, answered that "In reality is not so!" Then he continued "It's just acting!" and denied with a  smile the image of"workaholic" in CF.

    During the event, three sets of clothes in the CF Kim Soo Hyun was auction ed and all proceeds will be donated to charity.
     
    image
    Kim Soo hyun Jun Ji Hyun December 2013
    nedaa
  • gukseongukseon Posts: 1,858Member

    SUPERSTAR

    Shelove said:
    anyeong :D
    i am Kim soo hyun's fans from Indonesia
    i read your post at soompi guys and i found some interest news in here. i want to join with you :)
    sorry i can't speak english well . kekeke
    Welcome to the Thread @Shelove.
  • gukseongukseon Posts: 1,858Member

    SUPERSTAR

    lhynne said:
    Kim Soo Hyun is nominated for Daesang at the Korean Film Festival 2012



    Korean Drama Festival (Korea Drama Festival) 2012 will be held in Jinju on October 2.

     The nomination list and the  prize items were also announced.The festival brings together the famous films in this year's three major TV stations in Korea like "The Moon embracing The Sun", "My Husband Got A Family".

    "My Husband Got A Family" has just ended and was nominated for Best Drama, in addition to this, Han Suk kyu's "Deep Rooted Tree" , Jang Dong gun's "A Gentleman's Dignity", film gather real force cast "The Chaser" and "The Moon Embracing The Sun" - the drama that brings together the famous child actors and the most famous star Kim Soo Hyun. 

     And of course items received the most attention this year is the Daesang, nominations include Kim Nam Joo - known as the national seal "My Husband Got A Family", famous Top Star of 2012 Kim Soo Hyun of "The Moon Embracing The Sun", actor Uhm Tae Woong in "The Equator Man", Nation's  lovely mother-in-law Yoon Yeo Jung in "My Husband Got A Family" and the return of Han Suk Kyu in "Deep Rooted Tree".

    Besides Korea Drama Festival Awards this year there are 15 in 11 different categories, including the script, the director, the actors, a special prize by the jury voted the best film music, the favorite couples of men and women. The actors will have fierce competition with each other.
    Thanks for this one @Lhynne, Let me share it with kr.com.
  • lhynnelhynne PhilippinesPosts: 5,242Member

    SUPERSTAR

    edited September 2012
    @gukseon it's fine but bear with my poor english for the translation  :D
     
    image
    Kim Soo hyun Jun Ji Hyun December 2013
  • SheloveShelove IndonesiaPosts: 49Member
    @Ihynne he doesn't mention soohyun, but he writes ""Yesterday, I met up with the main characters of Dream High after a long time. Each and every one of them are my friends and colleagues that made one drama. Please refrain from cursing at them and ripping them apart, I hope everyone has a great Chuseok. Thank you."
    i think soo hyun came to meet them too because soo hyun says he hasn't plan for chuseok(?) day :)
    i hope they met each other yesterday :D

    @gukseon thank you :)
    image
    nedaa
  • Deelisa_ HyunzyDeelisa_ Hyunzy IndonesiaPosts: 4New Member
    hello all :)
    my name Deelisa, I'am fans kim soo hyun from Indonesia
    I've read in this thread and I think it would be nice to join here :)
    I just joined here so please help all ;)
    imageimageimage[/url]">[url=http://postimage.org/]image[/url]
    nedaa
  • gukseongukseon Posts: 1,858Member

    SUPERSTAR

    lhynne said:
    @gukseon it's fine but bear with my poor english for the translation  :D
    Thanks @lhynne. excited with the casting. i am more curious with Lee Chae-Young. I just saw her sexy and seductive photo.

    image
  • gukseongukseon Posts: 1,858Member

    SUPERSTAR


    hello all :)
    my name Deelisa, I'am fans kim soo hyun from Indonesia
    I've read in this thread and I think it would be nice to join here :)
    I just joined here so please help all ;)
    WELCOME to the Thread @Deelisa_Hyunzy. Just Feel free to share anything about Kim Soo Hyun.

    jerebtang
  • Deelisa_ HyunzyDeelisa_ Hyunzy IndonesiaPosts: 4New Member
    gukseon said:

    hello all :)
    my name Deelisa, I'am fans kim soo hyun from Indonesia
    I've read in this thread and I think it would be nice to join here :)
    I just joined here so please help all ;)
    WELCOME to the Thread @Deelisa_Hyunzy. Just Feel free to share anything about Kim Soo Hyun.

    thank you, :)
    imageimageimage[/url]">[url=http://postimage.org/]image[/url]
  • khemkhemmkhemkhemm Posts: 227Member

    IDOL

    Hi all, I'm new here too, from Thailand.... Thanks for all update!! I'm getting lots of information of KSH here to update for Thai fans cuz we run fanpage in Thai... ^^v I'll keep in touch!!
    nedaa
  • jerebtangjerebtang Posts: 1,560Member

    SUPERSTAR

    khemkhemm said:
    Hi all, I'm new here too, from Thailand.... Thanks for all update!! I'm getting lots of information of KSH here to update for Thai fans cuz we run fanpage in Thai... ^^v I'll keep in touch!!
    Hi, @khemkhemm . Feel free to be here and enjoy reading all info about KSH~

    My Upcoming Anticipated K-Dramas (Please click the links below to visit its respective threads )
     

  • gukseongukseon Posts: 1,858Member

    SUPERSTAR

    khemkhemm said:
    Hi all, I'm new here too, from Thailand.... Thanks for all update!! I'm getting lots of information of KSH here to update for Thai fans cuz we run fanpage in Thai... ^^v I'll keep in touch!!
    Welcome to the Thread @khemkhemm.
  • jerebtangjerebtang Posts: 1,560Member

    SUPERSTAR

    It has been confirmed "The Thieves" will first premiere in Malaysia, at 11 October 2012.

    http://www.cinema.com.my/movies/movie_contents.aspx?search=2012.7828.thethieves.14504

    My Upcoming Anticipated K-Dramas (Please click the links below to visit its respective threads )
     

    gukseonlhynne
  • khemkhemmkhemkhemm Posts: 227Member

    IDOL

    jerebtang said:
    It has been confirmed "The Thieves" will first premiere in Malaysia, at 11 October 2012.

    http://www.cinema.com.my/movies/movie_contents.aspx?search=2012.7828.thethieves.14504

    We've been waiting for the movie to premire in Thai since Aug... When'll Thai fans can watch the Theives T-T
Sign In or Register to comment.