Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현

Replies

• lhynnelhynne PhilippinesPosts: 5,241Member

SUPERSTAR

BTS Photos from Andew Photoshoot

Cr:yukaris

Kim Soo hyun Jun Ji Hyun December 2013
    nedaaemilydarkpadhariswingbaby

SUPERSTAR

padhari said:
    OMG, i dont think the photo is the recent one or at the least the magazine in his  hand is not the latest one coz on the cover is MOON GUEN YOUNG AND JANG GUEN SUK for M3(MARRY ME MARY) WTH!!!! It aired during the late 2010.  why is he not posting the recent pics of him like @jasmine told, the recent BTS pics of his various CF's.

BUT HE IS GORGEOUS IN THE PIC.  :x :x :x :x :x The shirt look the same as one for the Hot Chilli Paper(Japanese)
    @padhari... I think it's the magazine that wasn't latest... I think the photo he posted was from the photoshoot for the magazine... Do you think it's stated in his contract that he must not upload photos from his recent activities that's why he only post photos from the CFs he's done that was already been out?I hope he'll post photos from his trip in New Zealand and London... maybe he has a photo hiding somewhere with Kaya in London hehe

gukseonnedaaDeeply Loved JeannieC

SUPERSTAR

Here are the things that Soo hyun used for the CF that was auctioned last Saturday at the Cass Beer Event

Cr as tagged

emilydark

SUPERSTAR

jasmine27 said:
    padhari said:
    OMG, i dont think the photo is the recent one or at the least the magazine in his  hand is not the latest one coz on the cover is MOON GUEN YOUNG AND JANG GUEN SUK for M3(MARRY ME MARY) WTH!!!! It aired during the late 2010.  why is he not posting the recent pics of him like @jasmine told, the recent BTS pics of his various CF's.

BUT HE IS GORGEOUS IN THE PIC.  :x :x :x :x :x The shirt look the same as one for the Hot Chilli Paper(Japanese)

Well, he has grown his hair longer these days so that pic is not new since the hair is short there. IMO, Soo HYun would have more followers if he would post more recent photos.  not necessarily outrageous ones (like some Idols did) but pics like that one from the TMETS days.

Thanks for the pics from the CASS event.  He looked so formal in those photos although the tie is very stylish.  Hope he wins in that Style icon award.

:x
    @jasmine27... Stylish and formal indeed...maybe that's why he didn't dance like last year at the Canon Bus Event haha

SUPERSTAR

Pigeon Event will be held in Gangnam but no Kim Soo hyun I think but a life sized fabric Kim Soo hyun model according to the article

gukseon
  • padharipadhari Posts: 2,514Member

SUPERSTAR

CASS event pics.  he is gorgeous.  part-1
    cr:KSH BAIDU via DC

nedaaemilydarkswingbabyDeeply Loved JeannieC

SUPERSTAR

part-2

cr:ksh baidu via DC
    nedaaemilydarkswingbaby

SUPERSTAR

lhynne said:
    padhari said:

@padhari... I think it's the magazine that wasn't latest... I think the photo he posted was from the photoshoot for the magazine... Do you think it's stated in his contract that he must not upload photos from his recent activities that's why he only post photos from the CFs he's done that was already been out?I hope he'll post photos from his trip in New Zealand and London... maybe he has a photo hiding somewhere with Kaya in London hehe
    I did figure out that the mag. he is  holding  is not the latest one.  Also, yup, the shirt he is wearing seems to be the same as the one he wore for HOT CHILLI PAPER mag.  So, i was confused. I am not sure whether there is any clause in  his contract as to not update his personal a/c with new pics.  But many actors/actresses do update their me2day a/c's with their recent pics either on cf's or some funny things.  I am very curious as to see the NZ pics too.  

SUPERSTAR

PIGEON EVENT PICS

dc
  • gukseongukseon Posts: 1,858Member

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2012
    padhari said:
    PIGEON EVENT PICS

dc
    @padhari, is the event TODAY? 

^ Sorry I just read the post of @Lhynne. thanks
  • khemkhemmkhemkhemm Posts: 227Member

IDOL

Thanks for all pics... Btw, I just heard from a fan that he got his arm hurt....maybe from filmimg Any of u have heard about this too???

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2012
    Pigeon Event in Gangnam
    cr: Han Ji Wan 

Trivia: The Trees Are called Pigeon Trees, and it has a pigeon scent.

SUPERSTAR

Pigeon Event in Gangnam
    cr: Han Ji Wan 

emilydark

SUPERSTAR

Good Morning everyone!!!! 

Beyond Event

Kim Soo hyun's Photo from a Japanese Magazine... so cute!!!!

Cr: yukaris

padhari

SUPERSTAR

Sorry for my rough translations

Kim Soo hyun's Hopi Pattern Tie

Kim Soo-hyun was digging this unique leopard pattern tie.

Recently, an article entitled "Kim Soo-hyun's handsome fashion and several photos showing him with the look in various online community bulletin

In the photo, Kim Soo hyun wearing a denim shirt and 
     Hopi 
    patterned tie showing comfort and sophistication at the same time. He gave the look of a similar color theme, wearing black pants suit.

• willenettewillenette Posts: 33,805Member

LEGEND

***"The Thieves" is still on the Box Office Chart - I can't help but feel happy for KSH that he's a part of this production team. This is such a big deal considering the fact that this movie has been released for quite a while already. :)]

[CHART] Weekend Box Office: September 21-23

credit : 10Asia
    nedaa

SUPERSTAR

Andew BTS Video

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2012
    Arrival at the VIPS Launching ShowPresenting the
    VIPS RestaurantVIPS RestaurantVIPS Restaurant
    SettingMenu
    Oriental Marinade SteakOriental Marinade Steak Close-Up

What happens when an actor endorses a product in Korea? Well, what better way to find out than by watching in action the King of CFs, Actor Kim Soo Hyun. After his rise in fame from his roles in “Dream High” and “The Moon that Embraces the Sun”, Actor Kim Soo Hyun has been endorsing product after product non-stop, from coffee and jelly, to beer and sportswear. His latest endorsement: VIPS “Oriental Marinade Steak”. 

On September 11, 2012, VIPS launched nationwide their latest creation - the Oriental Marinade Steak - and held the first launch show in this industry alongside Actor Kim Soo Hyun. The event took place at the CGV theater inside the recently opened IFC Mall in Yeouido. Invited to the event were press, bloggers and several lucky fans who were given the chance to spend a pleasant hour with the actor. 

According to VIPS, the latest menu was inspired by the actor himself. Generally fond of bulgogi, Kim Soo Hyun mentioned that it would be nice if there was a bulgogi steak. Given the large customer base that VIPS services to, from teens to those in their 70s, they decided to develop this menu as a means to improve satisfaction among their customers. Priced at 38,800 KRW, the price also includes access to the all-you-can-eat salad bar.

For those who didn’t know, Actor Kim Soo Hyun is also honorary ambassador for the Korea Tourism Organization, and bulgogi actually happens to be one of the favorite Korean dishes among foreigners in Korea, so I was more than excited to give it a try. The first thing my friend and I did was call to make a reservation at the nearby VIPS. Surprise, surprise … it was Kim Soo Hyun on the phone! Now that was unexpected! Quite an interesting way to begin the VIPS experience. 

Once you arrive at the restaurant, one thing that stands out is Kim Soo Hyun. He is everywhere! From the entrance door to the menu. This is definitely a must-see for Kim Soo Hyun fans! And if you are also fond of bulgogi sauce, you will love the steak. It was delicious!

Thanks for the recommendation, Kim Soo Hyun. 

Cr:kim soo hyun tumblr

makes me want to go to Korea haha

noona7menedaaDeeply Loved JeannieC
  • noona7menoona7me Posts: 7Member

ROOKIE

edited September 2012

Park Ki woong joining ’covertness’ is under discussion

:)] :)]
    Deeply Loved JeannieC