Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현

Replies

• simplyallysasimplyallysa Posts: 2,174Member

IDOL

[Y-STAR] 'thieves', Press screening (the movie 'The Thieves' Jeon Ji-hyeon, Kim Hye confrontation with the beauty?)

• lhynnelhynne PhilippinesPosts: 5,242Member

SUPERSTAR

Can't help but post this one hehe

Cr as tagged

Kim Soo hyun Jun Ji Hyun December 2013
    Deeply Loved JeannieC

SUPERSTAR

Kim Soo hyun is the cover for Trendy Asia Magazine

IDOL

Actor Kim Soo-hyun, a bright smile radiating from autograph

IDOL

[Teukjongmonseuteojeu] 'Star & Starck "Kim Soo-hyun

IDOL

Chapter customized Milk R & B, Kim Soo-hyun meets with.

IDOL

0711_ unique entertainment news, "Kim Soo-hyun - Movie premiere of the media scene thieves"

IDOL

0711_STAR NEWS THIEVES PRESS CONFERENCE

IDOL

Woah look @ Yoona @ the premier ....her outfit seems matching our Kim Soo Hyun...hmmhhhmmm..maybe just coincidence..
    @simplyallysa: What a coincidence? Speculations? Whaaaaah! I am excited to see more photos from There.
    hello:wave: yeah i hope we can see more photo stills inside the theater thou..i am just wondering if they were seating together..i wonder?.?...
    gukseon

IDOL

:wave: lhynne..sorry i wasn't pay attention..im watching a movie @ the same time posting i didn't notice you are here....how are you??!??...i can't wait for the movie to come out..

IDOL

Can't help but post this one hehe

Cr as tagged

hehehe the tongue... :x
    emilydark

SUPERSTAR

Woah look @ Yoona @ the premier ....her outfit seems matching our Kim Soo Hyun...hmmhhhmmm..maybe just coincidence..
    @simplyallysa: What a coincidence? Speculations? Whaaaaah! I am excited to see more photos from There.
    hello:wave: yeah i hope we can see more photo stills inside the theater thou..i am just wondering if they were seating together..i wonder?.?...
    I don't think they would be sitting together not only because of the rumors of them dating but  BYJ went to the premiere also so I think he was  be sitting with him...

IDOL

(14 Discs) The Moon That Embraces The Sun. Director`s Cut LE

The Moon that Embraces the Sun MBC Korean drama that starred Kim Soo Hyun and Han Ga In is going to release it’s 14 discs DVD this July 13, 2012…

Authors note:

Seems like a happy news to all the fans of Kim Soo Hyun all over the world, we can watch it anytime we want even without internet connections..

To Kim Soo Hyun oppa, Fighting!!!

IDOL

He's so handsome here..
    :x

IDOL

[Fanmade]KSH Stress

emilydark

IDOL

[Fanmade]KSH Hunt

emilydark

SUPERSTAR

I think it's from The Thieves filming...

Cr DC

• willenettewillenette Posts: 33,822Member

LEGEND

(14 Discs) The Moon That Embraces The Sun. Director`s Cut LE

The Moon that Embraces the Sun MBC Korean drama that starred Kim Soo Hyun and Han Ga In is going to release it’s 14 discs DVD this July 13, 2012…

Authors note:

Seems like a happy news to all the fans of Kim Soo Hyun all over the world, we can watch it anytime we want even without internet connections..

To Kim Soo Hyun oppa, Fighting!!!

Hi simplyallysa, thanks for this info..........I'm going to buy this. :)]

SUPERSTAR

:wave: lhynne..sorry i wasn't pay attention..im watching a movie @ the same time posting i didn't notice you are here....how are you??!??...i can't wait for the movie to come out..
    @simplyallysa... Hi there... I've been in and out of the thread so don't worry if you didn't notice me

• willenettewillenette Posts: 33,822Member

LEGEND

allkpop radar: Kim Soo Hyun

Ah yes, Kim Soo Hyun the upcoming, no, current, prince charming and promising actor in Korea. Kim Soo Hyun, who is 24 years of age, embarked on his road to massive popularity as he started to get noticed with his roles in dramas like ‘Giant‘, and ‘Dream High‘.

He sealed the deal in 2012 with his appearance on ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun‘, earning praise and gaining adoring fans of all ages, leading him to become one of the “CF Kings” in the industry. His popularity and his mature acting abilities, along with his charming good looks, also landed him a role on the film, ‘The Thieves‘, which is set to premiere on the big screens in Korea this month.

As such, it seems Kim Soo Hyun is perfect for introducing allkpop’s newest feature ‘allkpop radar‘. allkpop radar will spotlight those who have been capturing the hearts of Korea as their popularity continues to soar without an end in sight. Please welcome it as the newest addition to our Original Features.

Date of Birth: February 16th, 1988 [Aquarius]

Height / Weight: 5’11″ / 143 lbs

Hobby: Photography

Skills: Singing, Climbing, Scuba Diving

Significant Achievements: 2011 Style Icon- New Icon Award, 2011 Korean Drama Award- Popularity Award, 2011 Korean Drama Award- Rookie of the Year, 2011 Asia’s Model Award- CF Model Award, 2010 SBS Drama Awards – New Star Award

Works

[Drama]

2012 MBC ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’

2011 KBS ‘Dream High’

2010 ‘SBS Giant’

2009 SBS Special Drama ‘My Father’s House’

2009 SBS ‘Will It Snow on Christmas’

2008 KBS ‘Jungle Fish’ / 2007 MBC Sitcom ‘Kimchi Cheese Smile’

[Movie]

2012 ‘The Thieves’

2009 ‘Worst Friends’

2008 ‘Cherry Blossom’

[OST]

2012 The Moon that Embraces the Sun – Only You

2011 KBS Dream High- Dreaming

2011 KBS Dream High- Dream High

=

Just from the quick profile, its apparent why Kim Soo Hyun should be on everyone’s radar. With dramas like ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ and ‘Giant’, which drew in massive viewer ratings, under his belt and his ability to sing as well, he has shown that a promising future lies ahead. We will be looking forward to seeing how this popular actor grows and matures with his future works down the road!

source : allkpop