Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현

Replies

• padharipadhari Posts: 2,488Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2012
    funny photo  of KSH.  seeing from the clothes, it looks like bts for JUMP CF.  i think he is bowing towards someone!!!!!!  :)) :

dc gall
  • willenettewillenette Posts: 31,718Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2012
    ***Last week’s question from ningin.com: which Mnet’s 20’s Male Drama Star nominees would you want go on a coffee date with? And the winner is…Song Joong Ki!!! With Kim Soo Hyun in second. Congratulations, KSH! :)]

Kim Soo Hyun Will Not be Returning to the Small Screen in 2012

Drama producers have been left smacking their lips in disappointment as Kim Soo Hyun recently stated that he would be concentrating on the big screen for the remainder of the year.

Kim Soo Hyun became an attractive casting option after he made it big with his role in MBC’s The Sun and the Moon, and has also been rising in rank as a hallyu star.

Male actors in their mid-20s are especially becoming hard to come by, making the drama industry all the more bent on getting Kim Soo Hyun on cast.

One drama official said, “Because new stars such as Lee Je Hoon or Lee Jong Hyuk have been announcing their enlistment, male actors in their mid, late-20s have become rare. Kim Soo Hyun is the biggest star of them all, but we’re sorry that he’s said he doesn’t plan to appear in any dramas in the latter half of the year.”

A rep from Kim Soo Hyun’s agency Key East Entertainment confirmed the plans, stating, “From fall to November, [Kim Soo Hyun] needs to concentrate on his film Be Covert, Be Great. From July to August he’ll have schedules related to the London Olympics, commercial shoots and promotions for his film The Thieves, so he has to get through that hard core schedule. His year is already packed with plans.”

Fans will at least be able to catch Kim Soo Hyun on TV through a variety show. The actor will be appearing as a guest on SBS’ Running Man.

On June 25, he appeared at Nanji Camp for the show. Many sightings made their way onto the web, and an official from Running Man let it slip that he would indeed be making an appearance.

Kim Soo Hyun will be appearing in Running Man to promote The Thieves, marking his first variety appearance in four years. The Thieves will premiere on July 25.

credit : enewsworld

padhari

SUPERSTAR

We, fans very well know that he will not be returning to the small screen this year.  His schedule is very busy.  

Current Rankings

1. 1. 20's Drama Star (Male)
      • Kim SooHyun

1,754,417/31.7%vote
      • Lee SeungGi

1,599,150/28.9%vote
      • Song JoongKi

1,222,433/22.1%vote
      • Um TaeWoong

833,482/15.1%vote
      • Joo Won

334,951/2.2%vote
    2. KSH is in very much lead.  fighting!!!!!!
    emilydark
  • alysannealysanne Manila, PhilippinesPosts: 919Member

IDOL

Ah, then...I see much replaying of The Moon That Embraces The Sun in my future.   ;))

"같은 하늘아래에 산다면, 언젠간 만나지겠지."
    Currently watching: Empress Ki, God's Gift: 14 Days, Secret Love Affair

SUPERSTAR

more PETITZEL CF pics.

more updated pics. on SAMSUNG SMART PRINTER

CR:KSH BAIDU
    jerebtangemilydark
  • simplyallysasimplyallysa Posts: 2,146Member

IDOL

[20's choice including 'mainstream' Kim Soo-hyun Vs 'Nationalhunnam' Lee Seung Gi, the Award?

" Kim Soo-hyun vs Lee Seung Gi, that is the question -" the nation's only for a summer ceremony in their 20s Mnet '20 's choice (20'sChoice), "came the next day.
    Right rather than the red carpet blue carpet star than ever, at a ceremony to look cool and hathan drew enthusiastic response every time.

IDOL

The first half of this year, three Drama Best Couple .. your choice?

MBC 'solution embraces months' Kim Soo-hyun Han &  Ga-In MBC "the moon embraces the sun"' (a play directed jinsuwan Ha, Soo Hoon hereinafter "haepumdal ') plays were formidable. Trees fierce war led the start of the boom is a work of romance and fantasy. "haepumdal 'As a child actor to proceed poles aftershocks age nine, and Kim, Yu - Jeong and so unlike the adult actors rolled haetgie whether the rate of the synchrotron has assembled a lot of expectations. Actor Kim Soo-hyun Han Ga-30 and 20 because of a combination of new?: Han Ga-in works acting comeback in a long time it happened was controversial. Remember back regaining the past month, however, was lost after the storm, when the controversial acting quickly enough to jamjaewojil was rolled. Kim Soo-hyun the meantime, KBS 2TV 'Dream High 1' and MBC 'Kimchi Cheese Smile' through alryeotjiman face, say "pumdal" joined the ranks of next-generation star. The relative difference between an actor and somewhat older namedo formed as much as possible the atmosphere of lovers. wise Wise Chai (Han Ga-minute) and brushed yihwon King (Kim Soo-hyun min) home theater in tears, sad love story made into the sea. Ratings also note the mid-30% of viewers 'haepumdal' alyireul had to experience the original book became popular, too hot.'haepumdal' Romance of the Chai and hwonui yeosim of the winter home theater and was once captured can not sleep led is obviously a couple.

IDOL

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/4322/20120626/kim-soo-hyun-refuses-to-shoot-dramas.htm

Kim Soo Hyun, All In On Movies And Declining On Dramas!

Kim Soo Hyun has told the press that he is only going to focus on Films and not do any Dramas, which are making all the drama producers disappointed.

Kim Soo Hyun has made a huge hit with the drama "The Moon that Embraces the Sun" and became a top celebrity in Asia. Currently, actors in their mid twenties are rising in the market, and many drama producers are trying to get hold of Kim Soo Hyun constantly. 

One drama producer said, "Lee Je Hoon and Lee Jong Hyuk, who just started rising left to serve in the army so we are lacking in the number of mid-twenties actors. Kim Soo Hyun is one of the most needed actors now but because he expressed that he is not interested, it's just disappointing".

Like Us on Facebook :      

But his company expressed that he has so many schedules already filled up starting from the movie shooting for 'Covertness' beginning this fall to November, schedule relating to the Olympics in July through August, commercial appearance, and prmotion of the movie 'The Thieves' ahead so it is hard to open up any spots for drama. This shows that he has really become one of the most wanted celebrities of this time.

Despise the entire schedule being filled up, Kim Soo Hyun is indeed returning to our home screen through a variety show, Running Man. There has been rumors that he has gone to Mapo Gu camping grounds to shoot for the show and the Running Man producers have confirmed that this is true and said that this is his way of advertising the new up coming movie, "The Thieves", which will release July 25th

IDOL

edited June 2012

KIM SOO HYUN oppa having so much fun after elevating in the air..
    emilydark

IDOL

SAMSUNG SMART PRINTER

KIM SOO HYUN PRETITZEL

IDOL

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/9566/20120625/kim-soo-hyun-caught-filming-for-running-man.htm

Kim Soo Hyun Caught Filming for Running Man!

Actor Kim Soo Hyun filming for \"Running Man\" was made known to the public.

On a recent online community board, many reported that they saw Kim Soo Hyun filming for SBS \"Running Man\" in Seoul.

One representative also revealed, \"Kim Soo Hyun is currently filming for 'Running Man',\" admitting that Kim Soo Hyun will be coming out in \"Running Man\" soon.

Internet users commented, \"Kim Soo Hyun after Han Ga In? Running Man has connections\" and \"I can't wait.\"

IDOL

edited June 2012

KSH MarieClaireMagazine Photoshoot

kim soo hyun Highcut Photoshoot

IDOL

Kim Soo-hyun, Holds a Special Signing Event! [Showbiz Korea]

• gukseongukseon Posts: 1,848Member

SUPERSTAR

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/4322/20120626/kim-soo-hyun-refuses-to-shoot-dramas.htm

Kim Soo Hyun has told the press that he is only going to focus on Films and not do any Dramas, which are making all the drama producers disappointed.

Kim Soo Hyun has made a huge hit with the drama "The Moon that Embraces the Sun" and became a top celebrity in Asia. Currently, actors in their mid twenties are rising in the market, and many drama producers are trying to get hold of Kim Soo Hyun constantly. 

One drama producer said, "Lee Je Hoon and Lee Jong Hyuk, who just started rising left to serve in the army so we are lacking in the number of mid-twenties actors. Kim Soo Hyun is one of the most needed actors now but because he expressed that he is not interested, it's just disappointing".

Like Us on Facebook :      

But his company expressed that he has so many schedules already filled up starting from the movie shooting for 'Covertness' beginning this fall to November, schedule relating to the Olympics in July through August, commercial appearance, and prmotion of the movie 'The Thieves' ahead so it is hard to open up any spots for drama. This shows that he has really become one of the most wanted celebrities of this time.

Despise the entire schedule being filled up, Kim Soo Hyun is indeed returning to our home screen through a variety show, Running Man. There has been rumors that he has gone to Mapo Gu camping grounds to shoot for the show and the Running Man producers have confirmed that this is true and said that this is his way of advertising the new up coming movie, "The Thieves", which will release July 25th

@ simplyallysa: I dont know who translated this Article. 

But, I totally, Disagree on the translation. Based on the  Original Article, it is clearly stated there that Kim Soo Hyun:

" Will Not be Returning to the Small Screen in 2012!  that he would be concentrating on the big screen for the remainder of the year.  [Which means he is not declining any dramas, He will just concentrate on Movies, because it is already scheduled until the end of the year.] 

The Article above Connotes "NEGATIVE"  effect on Kim Soo Hyun, Because it was translated differently.  Declining & Not be Returning has two different meaning. 

And it is clearly stated on the original Article that, it just for the rest of the year (2012). While the article above does not even mentioned the year 2012.  

lastly, this is not properly translated  " Soo Hyun is one of the most needed actors now but because he expressed that he is not interested, it's just disappointing".  It is clearly stated that he will just concentrate on Movies for the rest of the year 2012, He was not saying that he is not interested in Dramas anymore. If keen reader will rate this article...Its merely a negative impact on Kim Soo Hyun. Which is really different from what was the real Article stated. 

As a Loyal Fan of Kim Soo Hyun, I totally want the writer for this Artcle "REVISED" his/her article. He/ She should be very careful in translating a Korean Article for them not to misled the readers. 

What if the readers was not able to read the Original Article?? They will Think Negative about our Dear Kim Soo Hyun. Which, I don't want to happen with our KSH. I am just protecting the side of KSH. 

padhari

IDOL

[Interview] Kim Soo-hyun said on 5 list of your favorite music album

Having the actors are born with qualities to play melodrama from the gene, and Kim Soo-hyun is such a person. He has shown his talent as rare and actresses childhood version of his character Jin Kang (which came of age undertaken by Goo Soo) in the television series "Will It Snow for Christmas?" - KBS. From cold the way he looked directly at her girlfriend say "I do not feel any interest in nothing but my strange eyes looked towards me" (in the movie above) to the way he wall monologue with how to show love their peak, the way he wore masks to previous girlfriend, stuttering and confused from fleeing (in a mineral water commercials) are leaving a strong impression with audience authors and appreciation from people in the world. With the face with simple lines, open-minded; deep eyes shone with the rays, Kim Soo Hyun as they stepped out of character in the comic of Mitsuru Adachi, always give the audience feeling strange vibrations often even when his character was to laugh or cry.  

Kim Soo-hyun, the boy walked in the way when acting in high school which is only to improve their own inwardness, appear more gradually over the major channels: MBC with the sitcom "Kimchi Cheese Smile," KBS "Jungle Fish" SBS with "My Father's House". Especially last year, he showed charismatic actor for his role of childhood character Sung-mo (the latter by taking Park Sang-min) in the drama "Giant" - SBS.

"What I always thought and desires in mind is to make my character becomes appealing and attractive. I want to hear comments from people that my character is very special, other strange ... rather than merely in their memory. That is why I focus so much on voice and expressive eyes. "

Most recently, his role as Song Sam-dong, a teenager living in remote rural areas, after a crush on Hye Mi (Bae Suzy) to Seoul, his musical talent has been reveal. Song Sam Dong is the role he was "feeling left by many the most impact feel like you're grown up character." This role put him under pressure to show the screen singing and dancing star was keen to match the script (the talented students of art schools are a best effort for his debut single). He said, "At first I was worried because I have no musical ability as that of Sam-dong, but I tried to practice a lot earlier, you also dedicated forum just told me so filming very fun movie. " As a result, he has shown the ability to sing and dance their no less real singer in "Dream High". He also contributed his voice in the soundtrack album with the song "Dreaming". Here are your favorite music abulm Kim Soo-hyun. 

1. Kim Hyun-sik "SIK KIM HYUN Vol.6"
    Kim Soo Hyun 김수현

"'My Love By My Side' is a song we think of when referring to the name Kim Hyun-sik, so I bought him for a 6th ablum also this song in it. When I hear the entire show and post all that well or I like most is 'Making Memories' - perhaps because it is similar to what Sam Song Dong is feeling. I think emotions was very good road through the voice of him who does not like Kim. And the lyrics might sound sad but I like the feeling of relief that the affection of it gives ... This album makes me think about many things. " 

2. Boohwal "Loss of Memory"
    Kim Soo Hyun 김수현

"I dreamed about becoming an actor since high school 3 and 'The More I Love' is a song that stirs my heart to do then. It's not fussy but the main processor the tone rustic, peaceful, passionate he makes it resound in my ears do not leave. There is a black and white photos, the members of the group inside the yellow album covers. On the authority record theme of this album is 'Loss of Memory' (faded memories) and on the cover, write 'desire to control is initially led him to try to forget the past' I figured out exactly what it would say is that what but I found it very interesting. (laughs) It feels vaguely romantic tunes ... I think there was the desperate suffering stirs my sensitive soul. " 

3. Kim Hyun-chul "32 ℃ Summer"
    Kim Soo Hyun 김수현

"There should probably start with the very name of this album, Summer '32 ℃, 'it sounds very interesting and fresh. About the songs on the album, so many people liked 'The Train to Chucheon' and me too. However, if the right to name another song that I like equally, it is 'In a black skirt.' If I listen to songs that closed my eyes, I would imagine the songs on the picture and smiled as. A girl with short black dress, in silence, quietly walked past me! felt like I was surrounded spells and stunned for a moment. " 
    "I told when I have a chance to see my girl ... a glimpse of her black dress?" (Laugh) 

4. White, "The Logic Feel"
    Kim Soo Hyun 김수현

"During a shoot, I have heard fleeting song 'Seven-year Love,' of this album. Right away I find it very easy to reach deep into my memory, the listener should find out what album it is. There are many posts or in the media, but I myself enjoy the 'Seven-year Love'. I even want to be the main character of the song because I was jealous of the emotions and memories that he has seven years experience - when your eyes see only a single girl. " 

5. Seo Ji-won "Tears,"
    Kim Soo Hyun 김수현
    "This album was released in 1996 so it is considered the album" Best little outdated, "which I heard recently. (Laughs) All the songs in this album have moved me, especially when we do not hear your voice again Seo Ji-won. 'Tears' is a song with a pop up when I heard they will listen to it many times. I'm so sad that your favorite accent piece his paralysis. These lyrics flush as you are reading a diary someone honest that made ​​me stop doing other things and just focus on each of listening to this music. It made ​​me understand the power strong even a few minutes of a great song to make any. " 

Source: 10Asia 

just as old article...from last year...he got weird taste in music..
    swingbaby
  • sekoyahMsekoyahM SenegalPosts: 154Member
    Hello everyone! I recently discovered KSH while watching "The moon that embraces the sun". Im happy to see a talented  actor like him and also, someone who cares about his fans. I hope that he'll have a long career.
    gukseonemilydarkjerebtang
  • jerebtangjerebtang Posts: 1,482Member

SUPERSTAR

So, it means KSH will continue to film Korean dramas only by next year, then since his filming schedules had already packed till end of the year. Hope it will be in this way.

gukseon

SUPERSTAR

Hello everyone! I recently discovered KSH while watching "The moon that embraces the sun". Im happy to see a talented  actor like him and also, someone who cares about his fans. I hope that he'll have a long career.
    @sekoyahM: Welcome to KSH Thread. Yes. I agree Kim Soo Hyun really cares his Fans. very down to earth. ♥ =D>

SUPERSTAR

So, it means KSH will continue to film Korean dramas only by next year, then since his filming schedules had already packed till end of the year. Hope it will be in this way.
    @ jerebtang: Yes! I believe so. Thus, the Article should be "revised". Because it's not translated as what is in the original article.  :)>-
    jerebtang
  • sekoyahMsekoyahM SenegalPosts: 154Member
    Gukseon thank you, Im glad to be here:)

gukseon