* Part 1 (2nd album, 1992-10-15)
* Part 2 (2nd album, 1993)
* Yoon Sang Best (1996)
* Renacimiento (1996-05)
* Insensible (Single, 1998-04)
* Cliche (4th album, 2000-06-01)
* Best (2001-04-11)
* 이사 (4th album, 2002-04-12)
* There Is A Man... (5th album, 2003-04-15)
* Song Book (Remake, 2008-12-05)
* KBS Noodle OST (2009-08-06)

LISTEN

MUSIC VIDEO

* Back to the real life
* 바람에게

* 어떤 사람 A
* 가려진 시간사이로

* 영원 속에 OST Paju

LINKS
Fan-cafe : http://cafe.daum.net/yoonsang

I think '가려진 시간 사이로' this is classic song that everyone had sing before. I know I had listen it before.

• 1 year later...
Guest adikkeluangman

On March 23rd, singer IU guested on MBC’s “Radio Star” and revealed that Yoon Sang, the composer behind her follow-up track, “The Story Only I Didn’t Know“, was the same age as her father.

The MCs had asked her what title she called him during conversations, to which she replied, “I used to call him ‘oppa’ until I found out that he was born in 1968 and is the same age as my father (42). He’s just a year younger than my mother!”

Her castmates on the show then requested that she call them whatever title she wanted, without relevance to their age. She sweetly called out, “Heechul oppa, Gura uncle, Guk Jin uncle, and Lee Jung oppa!”

To Yoon Jong Shin and Park Wan Kyu, however, she called them ’senior’ respectfully, hilariously disappointing the two uncle fans.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/iu-talks-about-titles-for-her-seniors-and-her-reason-for-postponing-college

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

IU asks Yoon Sang for songwriting help through Samsung’s “How to Live Smart” campaign

06165830.jpg

Singer IU recently shared her dream of becoming a singer-songwriter through the Samsung Electronics “How to Live Smart” lesson program.

The program is part of the “How to live Smart” campaign, which is committed to conveying the spirit of “A really smart life.” In order to successfully deliver this message, Samsung brought in 100 people who they thought represented Korea in the areas of music, art, and sports, and paired them together – providing them with the opportunity to collaborate for future projects.

IU was the first to take part in the program with singer Yoon Sang. IU sent a video message asking Yoon Sang for some help, since she’s always considered him as her “musical mentor”. IU stated, “I am currently composing a song, but I am looking for help because it’s so hard.”

IU truthfully revealed her worries during the filming, which took place at a cafe in Hongdae. Yoon Sang, in return, gave her some sincere advice. When Yoon Sang naturally started playing the piano, IU joined in by singing – creating a warm atmosphere on set. Yoon Sang, who is known to care deeply for IU, displayed a ‘fatherly smile’ throughout the shooting.

On this day, IU revealed her future goal of becoming a singer-songwriter who is remembered for a long time. To this, Yoon Sang asked, “What kind of musician do you wish to be?” IU replied, “I want to be a singer to concentrates on singing and sings calmly.” Yoon Sang then asked IU who her role model is, to which IU chose Corinne Bailey Rae.

IU asked Yoon Sang, “When you create a song, where do you get the inspiration?” Yoon Sang replied, “I get the inspiration from the person I will give the song to. I know it must be hard because of your busy schedule, but continue to steadily study music.”

Watch : [7m] [2m]

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/iu-asks-yoon-sang-for-songwriting-help-through-samsungs-how-to-live-smart-campaign

• 3 years later...
Guest adikkeluangman

′Sing Again, Hera Gu′ PD Says There are Over 20 Cameo Appearances in the Drama

The PD of Sing Again, Hera gu explained why Lee Seung Chul couldn′t appear as a cameo in the drama. 
On January 6, Mnet′s new music drama Sing Again, Hera Gu held its press conference at The Plaza Hotel in Jung-gu, where Kim Yong Bum PD brought up singer Lee Seung Chul. 
84552002.jpg

When asked about cameo appearances, Kim Yong Bum PD answered, "There are about 20 cameo appearances. A lot of different people from Superstar K2, as well as the Top 11 will come out." 
In Sing Again, Hera Gu, Baek Ji Young, Park Jin Young, Yoon Jong Shin, Yoon Sang, Dal Shabet′s Woo Hee, as well as real contestants of Superstar K2, Kim Ji Soo, Jang Jae In, Kim Greem and Lee Bo Ram will appear as cameos. 
However, Lee Seung Chul, the judge that comes to mind with Superstar K2 will not be appearing. Regarding this, Kim Yong Bum PD explained, "We couldn′t match up with Lee Seung Chul′s schedules, so we weren′t able to create the scene that we wanted, but we met in person and he gave us a lot of support. I wonder if we′ll be seeing him sometime in the drama." 
Sing Again, Hera Gu is a drama about a group of young people, who passionately dream about music. Despite their failures with looks, personality, and love as the issue, they challenge themselves once more by auditioning for Superstar K2, creating new relationships with each other and becoming one with music. 
Directed by Superstar K′s Kim Yong Bum PD and Ahn Joon Young PD, Sing Again, Hera Gu will beging on January 9 at 11 PM KST, starring Min Hyo Rin, Kwak Si Yang, B1A4′s Jin Young, Henry, Ulala Session′s Park Kwang Sun, Yu Seong Eun, Shim Hyung Tak, Jang Young Nam and more. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/84552/sing-again-hera-gu-pd-says-there-are-over-20-cameo-appearances-in-the-drama

• 7 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[StarN Focus] 2015 Infinite Challenge Music Festival

On August 13th, MBC 'Infinite Challenge Music Festival 2015' was held at Alpensia Resort, which is located in Gangwon Province.

20150814003900_55ccba1346038_1.jpg

For this year's 'Infinite Challenge Music Festival,' Kwang Hee, Park Myung Soo, HaHa, Jung Joon Ha, Yoo Jae Seok, and Jung Hyung Don each teamed with G-Dragon and Tae Yang, IU, Zion.T, Yoon Sang, Park Jin Young, and Band Hyuk Oh.

'Infinite Challenge Music Festival' first commenced in 2007, and the festival was held in 2009, 2011, and 2013.

Meanwhile, this year's 'Infinite Challenge Music Festival' will be broadcast on August 22nd at 6:45 PM.

20150814003900_55ccba1346038_6.jpg
Jung Joon Ha & Yoon Sang's performance

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=399110

Guest adikkeluangman

′Infinity Challenge′ Song Festival Team Profile Photos Released

The official Infinity Challenge Yeongdong Expressway Song Festival team photos have been released.

The six teams, made up of Kwang Hee, G-Dragon and Taeyang, Park Myung Soo and IU, Haha and Zion.T, Yoon Sang and Jung Joon Ha, Yoo Jae Suk and Park Jin Young and Jung Hyung Don and Hyukoh Band, are seen posing in their respective stage costumes.

43884604.jpg

The Infinity Challenge Yeongdong Expressway Song Festival, which took place on August 13, will air on August 22. The episode will show the teams as they add the final touches to their respective performances, the rehearsal and the festival. The episode will also feature special performances of the Best 3 songs in the festival′s history, which were determined by fan votes. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/96952/infinity-challenge-song-festival-team-profile-photos-release

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

From Yoon Bak twitter

CPtntB5UwAAnt2_.jpgCPtntC7U8AAiqfC.jpg
[TRANS] "Coffee truck came to Mr. Baek!!! Thanks #YoonSang sunbaenim!! bonus. Jaerim-hyung's photo effortㅋㅋㅋCutie❤️" (by fyjypnation)

I think he got filming for this show yesterday and Yoon Sang treat them with coffee truck. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived