can't post new topics?

Guest happybeee

Guest happybeee
how many do i need?
Hi, im new to this..but i can't seem to post new topics especially in other celeb thread..I guess it have to do with the posts. how many posts do i need because i think i have enough already?

You should be able to since you have more than five posts but I will check up on your account

Very odd, it looks okay. You might want to use the report bug option (forum index tab on the left) and see if you can get some help like that.

Guest happybeee

Thats strange...I can now create new topics in the other celeb thread..but not in the beauty section...and perhap the other sections as well. thanks anyway

• 4 years later...

@justanaverageguyIt appears that you have found the secret since you have already made a topic, but for everyone else who might see this, you need 5 posts and 10 points to create threads. To create a thread, you click on the "New Topic" button on the left-hand-side, just below your log-in name. :)

Guest justanaverageguy

Mangoberrie said: @justanaverageguyIt appears that you have found the secret since you have already made a topic, but for everyone else who might see this, you need 5 posts and 10 points to create threads. To create a thread, you click on the "New Topic" button on the left-hand-side, just below your log-in name. :)

• 8 months later...

Ruthxo said: I have more than 5 posts but I still can't make a new topic. Your topic is in Reported Posts because your New Member status does not grant the privilege of creating discussion topics. Let me check with the forum staff and answer back to you sometime soon.

You should be able to create topics now.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived