Nam Gyu Ri (남규리) Official Thread ★ Pictures and News

princess

Our Beloved SeeYa Former Leader

NO HOTLINKING PICTURES

nam.png

Here we finally made a Nam Gyu Ri Official thread we as SeeYa fans are no longer allowed to post pictures or news or even talk about our beloved formal leader in the SeeYa official Thread as told by the mods in the Korean Music section. The ONLY option they gave us was to create one here for her well anyways will update Nam Gyu Ri here news and pictures. EVEN if she left Namie will always be a SeeYa member

53h.jpg

10o47c8.jpg

y5743t.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Namie will always be a SeeYa

She doesn't want to be. I don't get it, are you complaining about the mods enforcing the rules? Gyuri left the group, the company wanted to put her back in, and she didn't want to go back.

I know, Im just saying EVEN if she left SeeYa we (as fans) that loved her when she was in SeeYa as a leader will always see her as a member of SeeYa and some fans like me wish that she would have just stayed and yes I was complaining to mods on why we had to create a solo thread for Namie and I know she left and she is now solo still but she was a part of SeeYa anyways here are more pictures of Gyuri promoting a make up line VOV

ngdnxs.jpg

60488600.jpg

27980603.jpg

64703776.jpg

63251111.jpg

75400711.jpg

Nope she does not have a picture thread yet anyways Namie wrote a song for Ivy's comeback album which is called '안돼요' in English its called 'I Be' or 'Be' and it sounds super amazing Gyuri such talented hopefully she gets a chance to sing her own version of the song she wrote for Ivy anyways click below to listen to the song

Nam Gyuri Song She Wrote For Ivy's ComeBack Album 'I Be' or 'Be' Click Here To Listen YouTube

332b5uh.jpg

More pictures to share of Gyuri and also to Ida those pictures above are really recent ones, this pictures below are taken for their photo jacket of SeeYa 'Brilliant Change' album I personally love this pictures this two pictures screams out super model and just look gorgeous

148934.jpg

148935.jpg

Guest Kiss Me

Its nice to see that you're still dedicated to Nam GyuRi even when a lot of fans turned their backs on her.

I never knew she wrote songs. I guess she's doing "behind the scenes" work for now huh?

Yes their is still alot of us that do care for Gyuri also yes she is doing some behind the scenes work at the moment also Gyuri is modeling for the time being and the question if Ivy is friends with Gyuri Im not sure just that her song she wrote for Ivy was pick to be part of her album anyways here are more pictures to share 2 are from SeeYa 'Brilliant Change' album and the other is Namie Modeling ^_^

126681.jpg

126682.jpg

sey2391202742021.jpg

Nope she does not have a picture thread yet anyways Namie wrote a song for Ivy's comeback album which is called '안돼요' in English its called 'I Be' or 'Be' and it sounds super amazing Gyuri such talented hopefully she gets a chance to sing her own version of the song she wrote for Ivy anyways click below to listen to the song

Nam Gyuri Song She Wrote For Ivy's ComeBack Album 'I Be' or 'Be' Click Here To Listen YouTube

http://i34.tinypic.com/332b5uh.jpg

"안돼요" means "You Cannot/Cannot." "I Be" is the name of Ivy's album. It's a good song.

Gyuri had the best voice in SeeYa. Yeonji would often lose control and Boram's voice was weak compared to the other two. Gyuri's voice was consistent and had a very pleasant tone that stood out more than the other two. Obviously, this was one of the reasons why she was the leader.

Mnet chose some lackluster girl to replace Gyuri and now the group will suffer. The other members and Mnet will regret how they angered Gyuri into leaving. How sad. The downfall of SG Wannabe and SeeYa.

Well, I hope Gyuri and Donghae have great, successful comebacks. The leaders that could not be replaced. :)

Oo yes my bad your actually right on that of the song title, I kind of have to agree with you I to also think Gyuri's tone is very pleasant and soothing its not so strong yet not to weak its very mellow, and if she does plan to comeback as a solo singer ill totally support her, and the downfall part Im not sure SG is actually doing pretty well and as for SeeYa not going to say yet because their just barely coming back and actually doing good (and i hope they do well) so who knows anyways here is more pictures of Gyuri, 3 of these pictures are from a 'Shoes 3' performance and the One picture is from a Miss S performance :]

126850.jpg

126851.jpg

126852.jpg

129655.jpg

wishy-star* thank you for that correction Im just barely noticing it now heh silly me also here are more pictures of Gyuri hosting (MCing) an Mnet! Countdown she looks very lovely Im liking the crown and the tutu she is wearing so adorable ^_^

132359.jpg

132360.jpg

132361.jpg

132362.jpg

132363.jpg

132364.jpg

132366.jpg

Thnx princess for creating this thread for Namie ^_^ and I really hope when namie will comeback she will prove everyone wrong btw I listened to the song that namie wrote to Ivy and I really like it and I was really impressed with her work I don’t know if it’s just me but the way Ivy sang in the song and her voice reminded of namie and u can feel namie in the song ^_^

here are pics of namie modeling to prima vera wedding dress

2009100501200959840872.jpg

2009100501200959840872.jpg

20091005012009598408721.jpg

Those pictures of Nam Gyuri wearing those wedding dress looks absolutely lovely I specially love the head piece Namie is wearing also my favorite wedding dress would be the first and the last two are really gorgeous also here are more pictures this was not recent but Gyuri looks really beautiful this was a signing event for her Make Up line Namie is promoting

ljoj.jpg

llljl.jpg

wwwonlineanonymizercom.jpg

wwwonlineanonymizercom2.jpg

wwwonlineanonymizercomj.jpg

wwwonlineanonymizercomk.jpg

wwwonlineanonymizercomk.jpg

wwwonlineanonymizercoml.jpg

wwwonlineanonymizercomo.jpg

wwwonlineanonymizercomp.jpg

kphio.jpg

agree she looked lovely in the wedding dress I also liked what she was wearing in her fan meeting especially her pink shoes

here are more pics of gyuri

fgrt.jpg

20090616_ngr_1.jpg

20090616_ngr_2.jpg

these pics were taken when namie was promoting her Makeup line in Taiwan

20090616_ngr_3.jpg

20090616_ngr_4.jpg

Archived