Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sandara’s brother Thunder thanks his sister!

zahieyjunkizahieyjunki ©eszter_kePosts: 9,258Member

IDOL

+ MBLAQ fan-meet photos after Inkigayo
Sandara’s brother Thunder thanks his sister!

The rookie group MBLAQ is known for having Go Eun Ah and Sandara Park's brothers. Sandara's brother, Park Sang Hyun aka Thunder recently thanked his older sister in an interview.

On the 19th, MBLAQ was featured on KBS's YeoYuManMan (여유만만). After debuting at Rain's concert on the 9th, they made their debut stage at Inkigayo.

They've been gaining a lot of attention for being produced by Rain but also because they have other celebrity connections. "We're under so much pressure, we're going to die," they joked. "We will seduce girl groups with our masculinity."

Thunder added, "I became known because of my sister so I want to thank her. She teaches me so much."

Rain said, "MBLAQ has a long way to go but they will get better. They are better looking than me."

credits: allkpop

extra! MBLAQ fan-meet photos after Inkigayo..

cr : lishathestain

cr : EYEEED

kyaaaaa~ dies*
cr : 80slitenite

Replies

• adaytodieforadaytodiefor HomePosts: 1,991Member

IDOL

edited October 2009
    "We will seduce girl groups with our masculinity."

Lol... I dont think Sandara's brother is gonna wanna seduce 2NE1...
  • CM_X_69CM_X_69 It's deliciously hot. <3 Posts: 1,067Member
    Keke he's so cute and G.O. is so hoot. xD
    imageimage

If you steal, then die. >:O

LOVE♥ME
  • anayusonanayuson Posts: 66Member
    he has the same smile as sandara!
  • STAR_x.STAR_x. Posts: 6,724Friend of Soompi

IDOL

i dont want to be mean but this group just screams "climbing on top because of connections" :|
    i haven't watched their performances yet, but i hope they're talented (esp the ones who have famous siblings), otherwise i'd be kind of pissed with Rain hahah.
  • AireiaAireia ★ ; dreaminthenight Posts: 2,592Member
    I'm loving the sibling-ness in these groups lately. <3
    They look like they had a great time at their fanmeeting. LOL@Joon in the second pic of the fanmeeting.
  • _escape.reality*_escape.reality* ?/ jessacakes & hallie. Posts: 4,820Member
    that gif of them is so hot . *Q* haha.
    _________________________________image
    _________________________________image
    ________________________________________________________________baby you're breaking my heart.
  • hongalonghongalong hottest vip. Posts: 385Member
    WTH honestly I never knew that was him! LOL sooo lost
    ✌♡
  • KDIKKDIK Posts: 1,482Member

SUPERSTAR

QUOTE (adaytodiefor @ Oct 19 2009, 02:12 PM) »
    Lol... I dont think Sandara's brother is gonna wanna seduce 2NE1...

ROFLMAO ! That was the exact same thing that went through my head as well. Awww in due time they will become more popular not because of their connections or people they know but because of their music and hard work. I can't wait to see more from these guys ! MBLAQ HWAITING <3

Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow & Always. Still Pearl Burgundy.
                            © Siggies: KDIK
  • JooliyahJooliyah CaliforniaPosts: 632Member
    Woah, the pictures with all the blurred faces look a little freaky o____O but Joon and Mir are absolutely adorable<33

"They are better looking than me." LOL. Rain put a lot of thought into his group image

And imo, Thunder needs to put on some weight and lose the jacket. He looks like a girl in that outfit :x But at least he's cute, haha.
  • shinhdeplolshinhdeplol εїз Woήdεŕ ßαηg ツ Cυвe fαмïly ♔ Posts: 45,051Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

he has a cute face image but he doesnt really resemble Dara
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
    Twitter_Facebook_Tumblr_FOLLOW: @b2stlysoompi_@SOOMPI_BIGBANG
    C: CrazyPanda@ B2STRISING (blinkie)
  • vannachoong91vannachoong91 Posts: 743Member
    In my opinion,MBLAQ is like 2NE1..
    They get so much attention before they actually debut.. image
    But no doubt both are talented in their own way... image

• kissez*kissez* YEAH OH YEAH Posts: 8,252Friend of Soompi

IDOL

Wtf are they wearing?
    loll

"It was tender and mild, like baby Jesus."

FORMSPRING
  • naomznaomz Hwang Bo is the only one PERFECT for Kim Hyun Joong! Posts: 1,581Member

IDOL

QUOTE (anayuson @ Oct 19 2009, 12:27 PM) »
    he has the same smile as sandara!

LOL i was thinking of the same exact thing! they have gorgeous genes as well!

something similar about sandara and sanghyun is that they were both the last members of their group, well aside from their voice, because right now im just listening to their song (for the first time) and i know exactly which one is sanghyun! LOL!
    HAKUNA MATATA! MY LIFE'S POSITIVITY, POSITIVITY COME TO ME! HIGH FIVE!image

• iamyourfatheriamyourfather Posts: 81Member
    he surely has a great head to body ratio image
  • musicbox.musicbox. in a matter of time... Posts: 3,116Member

IDOL

edited October 2009
    I... did not know that Dara's brother was in MBLAQ. I can see the resemblence^^;
    annaesthetic.gif
  • JinhwanLoverJinhwanLover Mr.Oh Jinhwan's HeartPosts: 695Member

IDOL

Sandra and his brother look just alike.
    Please kindly follow the signature rules.
  • riehaeriehae Pearl Sapphire BluePosts: 10,369Member

ROOKIE

i still have to familiarize myself with them more...
    Once Again the Album Kings
    5TH ALBUM COMEBACK
    S--U--P--E--R--J--U--N--I--O--R
  • Rachel Lee.Rachel Lee. BITTERDRAGON. Posts: 1,975Member

IDOL

edited October 2009
    i don't like that he acknowledges the attention mblaq's been getting b/c of dara cause now it just looks like that was their intention.

from the first couple performances i've seen, he doesn't seem to be as talented as some of the other members .. which is not looking good for him. hopefully he'll prove us wrong.
    rlekflekwlclsek
    rlekflfRpqkrwoqja.
    taeyang.
  • think_geminithink_gemini Posts: 240Member
    QUOTE (Rachel Lee. @ Oct 19 2009, 10:52 PM) »
    i don't like that he acknowledges the attention mblaq's been getting b/c of dara cause now it just looks like that was their intention.

from the first couple performances i've seen, he doesn't seem to be as talented as some of the other members .. which is not looking good for him. hopefully he'll prove us wrong.

I think he was just referring to his own new popularity, not MBLAQ's popularity as a group. I see nothing wrong with him acknowledging that he got popular because of Dara. Even before Dara became popular as member of 2NE1, Dara and her siblings already attracted some popularity online because of the Human Drama/Theater that featured Dara's life back in the Philippines. Maybe you should read the transcript of the interview again before saying that he accounts that MBLAQ's popular because of Dara.

And about him being the least talented in the group, maybe, based on the performances but dancing, singing and rapping are not the only musical talents a person can have. For all we know, he can play numerous musical intsruments, compose music and write lyrics by himself.
  • bivuebivue GARA GARA GO! MNPosts: 2,048Member

IDOL

he just looks like her, too!
    beautiful genes runs in her family for sure!
    that was very nice of him to thank her sis!

IDoBanner-1-1.jpg
    banner by: LiveItLoveIt