Kim Jong Kook - Yoon Eun Hye Scandal Once Again

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest shinhdeplol

20091011kimjongkookyoon.jpg

The Kim Jong Kook - Yoon Eun Hye scandal, which happened several years back, was brought up once again.

The last time the scandal was mentioned, it was from KBS Happy Together, when Yoon Eun Hye talked about her scandal which occurred from once-popular variety show X-Man.

This time it was mentioned by one of Kim Jong Kook's favorite friend, Cha Tae Hyun, in SBS "Family Outing," on the episode which aired on the 11th. Well actually, "mentioned" isn't quite the word to use as it was more of "attacked."

How was he attacked? Well Kim Jong Kook, Yoon Jong Shin, Cha Tae Hyun, and Jang Hyuk had to prepare a breakfast, so they chose to go snail hunting. While they were hunting, they decided to do a "Ofcourse game." (For those of you who don't know, the "Ofcourse game" is from past variety show "X-Man." In the game, a person has to answer "ofcourse" to whatever question was thrown at them.) For the game, it was Cha Tae Hyun VS Kim Jong Kook. Cha Tae Hyun was the first to attack, and he did by throwing some questions at him.

He first asked him, "When you were first cast in Family Outing, you were happy, right?" Then he answered, "ofcourse." Kim Jong Kook then started the "first attack" by asking him, "When you found out that Song Hye Gyo and Hyun Bin was dating, you drank some beer, right?" Cha Tae Hyun was surprised, as he commented, "This wasn't what I was expecting," as he thought that when he asked him a weak question, Kim Jong Kook would attack back with a weak question as well. But as it is the game's rule, he answered, "ofcourse."

Now this is where the fun begins. Cha Tae Hyun started his real "attack" by asking him, "The reason why you keep going to US is because you have a family there, right?" Then he added a comment, "I saw your mother as well, and she looked like she was going to see your wife," to which Kim Jong Kook added, "To see a son?", which bursted some laughs. Although it is a lie, he answered, "ofcourse." Kim Jong Kook then counter attacked weakly, asking the same question as his previous, except it was about Tablo and Kang Hye Jung. As always, he replied back, "ofcourse."

Cha Tae Hyun then continued his story, asking, "The wife you have in US... she is currently filming a drama, right?" Then he added, "Isn't she quite busy with her current drama?... Lady..." As this question was asked, it brought back the old memories of the scandal, so Kim Jong Kook surrendered, saying, "Let's stop doing this." As Cha Tae Hyun was celebrating his victory, he apologized, "I'm sorry Eun Hye."

The scandal is old, but it's always fun to get reminded and laugh about it. It was quite hilarious, as you can see from the video below.

Starts around 8:00.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOJzhScNTng...player_embedded

Ends around 2:00.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26N4C7Ue4gk...player_embedded

C: Uni0509 @ YT and allkpop

this couple is <3 :) i miss seeing them together.

im also in love with Kookjoong +Lady Yejin's fake scandal and Kookjoong + Hyori's pet-master love

090322170457-885-793.jpg

c9a2cecf407750_full.jpg

LOL he looked so young then

Guest alicechen

JongKook + EunHye = LOVE!! I can't imagine their chemistry if Xman were to continue (If EH didn't leave that is...).... hehe :P

I do love JongKook with either Yejin/Hyori though! ^_^ He's one lucky man, where ever he goes, there are scandals! :lol:

Guest vivian0304

hahha they're cute together, actually i think Jong Kook looks good with all the girls, Hyori, Yejin, EunHye, Chae Yeon....but him and Eun Hye really match

oh please let it be true ...i remember years ago i watched x-man mostly because of this couple! she was my favorite baby vox member and he was the ex-turbo member with a nice voice.. damn i miss x-man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest dabrain

haha ... tae hyun is so funny .) one of the most charismatic actors in korea!

actually i expected certain soompiers to post here asap ......

Guest CriticalHit

Oh it was a scandal?? I thought they were a real couple haha they have great chemistry. But maybe that's just me. Ahaha I hope they find someone who will be there for them forever~~

No matter how years ago this scandal was, I absolutely still crack up whenever it's mentioned or brought back up into conversation :DDD Classic xman moments, I miss those good old days.

Archived