Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lee Ki-Woo

Replies

• ArindaArinda worldPosts: 422Member
    Hi..
    I'm a fan of Lee Ki Woo..
    I saw him first in Ijuksa..image
    he's look so cute in curly hair..
    just finish watching his movie sweet lie
    so sad to see him never got is love image

so he will entering millitary service this year
    ommo..
    it's heartbreaking image
  • riehaeriehae Pearl Sapphire BluePosts: 10,369Member

ROOKIE

Not much updates.

Just want to say that he is one of the few Koreans that I love wearing suits.
    Something that suits him pefectly.
    Once Again the Album Kings
    5TH ALBUM COMEBACK
    S--U--P--E--R--J--U--N--I--O--R
  • tuesdaytuesday Posts: 629Member
    I just finished watching Sweet Lies. WHY IS THIS MAN SO GOODLOOKING?! I was rooting for the minwoo/jiho couple the entire time, even though it was pretty obvious how things would eventually end up. Love the height and the adorable smile! He fits the rich/successful/gentleman role so well, but it'd be nice to see him play more diverse roles(and hopefully as a leading man).
  • ixoryixory Lee Seung Gi is ♥ 2 30 N, 112 30 EPosts: 515Member

IDOL

edited June 2009
    Some picture of Lee ki woo in Star's Lover concert in Japan

credit http://nuna81.blog93.fc2.com/blog-entry-205.html

Omo..He so cute... image
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
  • riehaeriehae Pearl Sapphire BluePosts: 10,369Member

ROOKIE

Thanks for the pictures from SL Japan concert.
    He really has a nice body... tall, sleek...
    Once Again the Album Kings
    5TH ALBUM COMEBACK
    S--U--P--E--R--J--U--N--I--O--R
  • nooneenoonee Posts: 79Member
    hello, I'm a fan of him, but I'm new here, I like him so much, since I watched A Love to Kill which was re-run in KBSworld, eventhough he acted as the antagonist there image
    reading from the first page, I've just found out that he wasn't a new actor, like I thought before, hehehe. now I'm planning to watch the movies and dramas he stars. any suggestion of great drama/movie? ^^
  • aminteithaaminteitha Posts: 93Member
    how come no one takes part of this thread ? Since Ki Woo oppa is came back in Flower boy ramyun shop ! ^^ I hope he will get more attention ^^
  • yeoranyeoran lovely earthPosts: 832Member

SUPERSTAR

ok lets spread our love for him ..........

his me2day

http://me2day.net/kkiru1023
  • lala_nillaqashlala_nillaqash lalalaPosts: 916Member

SUPERSTAR

Why his thread is soo dead?? I'm so curious. :wacko:

I love him in classic, wedding dress and sad movie!! :wub:

He's such a great actor! Plus a good looking one..

Currently, he's been busy with new drama " Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" with Jung Il Woo and Lee Chung Ah. Some screen cap from the drama.
    296856_156082077824426_126722077427093_239513_489908086_n.jpg

315839_156098891156078_126722077427093_239617_849887408_n.jpg :wub:

312961_156082287824405_126722077427093_239519_900762077_n.jpg

Image taken from: Facebook Fanpage Flower boy ramyun Shop

My Tumblr

Currently watching : King's Daughter Soo Baek HyangReply 1994

• the girl who!the girl who! Nareki Nation ♥ PeruPosts: 29,397Member

IMMORTAL

Hola everyone ^_^ I'm a Ki Woo fan since his Windstruck era ... even my sis and mom are loosing her minds because of him :lol: xD I'm very happy to see him back on screen with an adorkable character like Choi Kang Hyuk :wub: :wub: :wub: love Flower Boy Ramyun Shop! B)

Can I join this thread? ^_^

Eye Candy for everyone :w00t:

Lee Ki Woo for Men's Health Nov Edition

lee-ki-woo_mens-health.jpg

lee-ki-woo_mens-health1.jpg

lee-ki-woo_mens-health2.jpg

lee-ki-woo_mens-health3.jpg

lee-ki-woo_mens-health6.jpg

lee-ki-woo_mens-health4.jpg

lee-ki-woo_mens-health5.jpg

Source : Mundo Hallyu
    Jung Woo International [ Site - FB - TW - YT ]  Lee Min Jung International [ Blog - FB - TW - YT]

IMMORTAL

Choi Kang Hyuk ... you're officialy my new bias! :wub: :wub: :wub:

tumblr_luqnkuC2oM1qzl99lo1_250.gif

tumblr_luqnkuC2oM1qzl99lo2_250.gif

tumblr_luqo3vF2dU1qzl99lo1_250.gif

tumblr_luqo3vF2dU1qzl99lo2_250.gif

tumblr_luosofLTs91qgjkxwo1_250.gif

tumblr_luosofLTs91qgjkxwo2_250.gif

tumblr_luosofLTs91qgjkxwo3_250.gif

tumblr_luosofLTs91qgjkxwo4_250.gif

tumblr_lurfpxcRPT1r3sg9eo1_500.gif

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

@ Tumblr
    Jung Woo International [ Site - FB - TW - YT ]  Lee Min Jung International [ Blog - FB - TW - YT]
  • BellatinaBellatina Posts: 142Member
    Why is this thread so empty?? Love Lee Ki Woo in Flower Boy Ramyun Shop.. Don't really like really tall people usually but this particular one is hot!!
    the girl who!

IMMORTAL

Bellatina wrote on 20 November 2011 - 04:17 PM:

Why is this thread so empty?? Love Lee Ki Woo in Flower Boy Ramyun Shop.. Don't really like really tall people usually but this particular one is hot!!

hot but talented as well ! hope he can be more recognized in Korea and overseas :wub:

and here's his 2nd step ... his own tv special!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: ... ahhh can't get enough of him :lol:

Flower Boy Ramen Shop’s Lee Ki Woo hosts a cooking show

370.jpg

Lee Ki Woo, currently playing the role of a genius chef in Flower Boy Ramen Shop, proves his cooking ability as a ramen mania in Food Essay.

According to one of the staffs of a food lifestyle channel Olive’s cooking show Food Essay-Flower Boy Ramen Recipe on November 27, Lee Ki Woo has recently been selected as a new host for this show and will introduce various ramen recipes of his own.

Food Essay-Flower Boy Ramen Recipe is to introduce diverse kinds of ramen recipe such as from Japanese traditional ramen to instant ramen. It is also planning to have the audience see differences between Flower Boy Ramen Shop‘s Choi Kang Hyuk and Lee Ki Woo in their philosophy of ramen.

In the first episode, a Japanese traditional ramen Xio ramen and a bowl of rice topped with Char Sui will be introduced. In addition to this, Lee Ki Woo’s daily life on the set of Flower Boy Ramen Shop and at home, which will be shown through his self-camera, and his anecdote about receiving bacon as a prize in his military camp will also be included.

Food Essay, hosted by Lee Ki Woo, is a TV program that celebrities from all sorts of backgrounds guest, talk, and introduce their secret recipes. It will start airing from November 28 and will air every Monday and Tuesday at 11:30 am and 9:30 pm for three weeks in total 6 episodes.

Source : Korea.com

IMMORTAL

Lee Ki Woo seduces Lee Cheong Ah

tv10-512x1024.jpg

On the episode of tvN’s Flower Boys Ramyun Shop that airs on November 28, clumsy chef Choi Kang Hyuk (played by Lee Ki Woo) makes Yang Eun Bi’s (played by Lee Cheong Ah) heart pound with his three-level physical affections.

It is said that Lee Ki Woo will show off his gentle charms and show the three-level physical affection starting from a love stare, back hug, and pulling her waist. With these bold physical affections, the love line between Eun Bi and Kang Hyuk will develop further.

The production crew said, “Lee Ki Woo and Jung Il Woo start their battle of nerves for Lee Cheong Ah. More physical affections of these two men to win her over, are coming up, please look forward to it.”

Flower Boys Ramyun Shop is about the romance between rich boy Cha Chi Soo, enthusiastic teacher Yang Eun Bi, clumsy chef Choi Kang Hyuk, Kim Paul (played by Park Min Woo) and Woo Hyun Woo (played by Cho Yoon Woo) who run a ramyun restaurant together.

Source : Korea.com
  • fallentenshifallentenshi MelbournePosts: 762Member

IDOL

he's so hot! I remember him now from Spin kick.. lol...
    How come he hasn't done that many dramas?? such a hottie!! ^_^
    fighting!!

IMMORTAL

edited November 2011
    fallentenshi wrote on 28 November 2011 - 06:33 PM:

he's so hot! I remember him now from Spin kick.. lol...
    How come he hasn't done that many dramas?? such a hottie!! ^_^
    fighting!!

because he was focused on Chungmuro ( korean filmn industry ) =)

tumblr_lvdpoeZMgL1qdviogo1_500.gif

tumblr_lv8ry5eFsh1qgjkxwo1_250.gif tumblr_lv8ry5eFsh1qgjkxwo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lv8ry5eFsh1qgjkxwo2_r1_250.gif tumblr_lv8ry5eFsh1qgjkxwo4_250.gif

ahhh what a waste -_- ... hope he will take part on more dramas now .... he's so talented B)

IMMORTAL

"Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" Lee Ki-woo confesses love to Lee Cheong-ah and kisses

photo209199.jpg

tvN "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" Choi Kang-hyeok (Lee Ki-woo) confessed his love to Yang Eun-bi (Lee Cheong-ah).

Yang Eun-bi was getting doubts about Cha Chi-soo's (Jeong Il-woo) actins. It seemed like Cha Chi-soo and Choi Kang-hyeok both liked Yany Eun-bi.

However, Cha Chi-soo justified his feelings for her as 'fevertion'. Feeling dispirited, Yang Eun-bi returned to the ramyun shop. She thought what she felt about the two guys was nothing but a misunderstanding on her own part.

Yang Eun-bi then told Choi Kang-hyeok, "I don't want to be a burden". Choi Kang-hyeok had bought in the store according to her father, Yang Dong-cheol's (Jeong In-gi) will and had protected her all this while.

Choi Kang-hyeok became serious. "Does it mean I don't have to be your guardian anymore? Then I can't take it anymore. Can I let it go?" He then looked at her and leaned in closer, about to kiss.

Meanwhile, Cha Chi-soo was watching this romantic scene. This was when he discovered his true feelings for her.

Source : Hancinema

IMMORTAL

Food Essay – Flower Boy Ramen Recipe to Showcase Lee Ki Woo Cooking Skill

lee-ki-woo.jpg

How is the cooking ability of Lee Ki Woo who is currently playing the role of a genius chef Choi Kang Hyuk in Flower Boy Ramen Shop?

On November 27th, 2011, according to the staff of Olive food lifestyle channel’s cooking show Food Essay – Flower Boy Ramen Receipe, Lee Ki Woo has been selected as the new host for the show, and in the show he will introduce various ramen recipes developed by him.

Food Essay – Flower Boy Ramen Recipe will introduce all kinds of ramen recipes from traditional Japanese ramen to instant ramen. In addition, the show will also show the skill competition between Choi Kang Hyuk in the drama and Lee Ki Woo in reality.

Lee Ki Woo said, “I just like to eat noodle normally, especially ramen.” He said confidently, “If you watch my ramen recipe that you will want to eat ramen 24 hours a day.”

In the first episode, the cooking show will introduce the recipe for a Japanese traditional ramen Xio ramen and a bowl of rice topped with Char Sui. In addition, the show will also include the anecdote of Lee Ki Woo received streaky pork during military service as prize, and the true image of Lee Ki Woo in reality through the behind the scene footage on Flower Boy Ramen Shop filming set and his home.

The Olive’s Food Essay is a TV program that invites celebrities as guest to talk and introduce their secret recipes. It will start airing from November 28 for 6 episodes, and will air every Monday and Tuesday at 11:30 am and 9:30 pm for three weeks.

Source : Asian Drama
  • tanio12tanio12 Posts: 495Member
    the girl who! wrote on 29 November 2011 - 06:23 PM:

[

How is the cooking ability of Lee Ki Woo who is currently playing the role of a genius chef Choi Kang Hyuk in Flower Boy Ramen Shop?

On November 27th, 2011, according to the staff of Olive food lifestyle channel’s cooking show Food Essay – Flower Boy Ramen Receipe, Lee Ki Woo has been selected as the new host for the show, and in the show he will introduce various ramen recipes developed by him.

Food Essay – Flower Boy Ramen Recipe will introduce all kinds of ramen recipes from traditional Japanese ramen to instant ramen. In addition, the show will also show the skill competition between Choi Kang Hyuk in the drama and Lee Ki Woo in reality.

Lee Ki Woo said, “I just like to eat noodle normally, especially ramen.” He said confidently, “If you watch my ramen recipe that you will want to eat ramen 24 hours a day.”

In the first episode, the cooking show will introduce the recipe for a Japanese traditional ramen Xio ramen and a bowl of rice topped with Char Sui. In addition, the show will also include the anecdote of Lee Ki Woo received streaky pork during military service as prize, and the true image of Lee Ki Woo in reality through the behind the scene footage on Flower Boy Ramen Shop filming set and his home.

The Olive’s Food Essay is a TV program that invites celebrities as guest to talk and introduce their secret recipes. It will start airing from November 28 for 6 episodes, and will air every Monday and Tuesday at 11:30 am and 9:30 pm for three weeks.

Source : Asian Drama[/center][/font]

will anybody be posting the video of this cooking special i really want to see lee throw down in the kitchen.