Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lee Ki-Woo

Replies

• riss_driss_d kkiru's die-hard fan ?~ beehive =PPosts: 219Member
    pics from KCM's MV shooting.
    source: Naver blog

Lee Ki Woo
    Sweet Lies

• riss_driss_d kkiru's die-hard fan ?~ beehive =PPosts: 219Member
    Finally, KCM's music video is released today. Watch it at YouTube (uploaded by me)

newsen
    Lee Ki Woo
    Sweet Lies

• ruthleneruthlene Posts: 796Member

ROOKIE

QUOTE (riehae @ Dec 27 2008, 11:22 AM) »
    He's so cute. I love him in the drama. I can't wait for his role to develop. But that would also mean that he'll go after JW too. They have a small "past" together. :) Let's see where the drama will take him.

I'm a new fan of Lee Ki Woo. I first saw him in "Classic". He looked very different then, I guess because of his haircut. He's so handsome in Star's Lover. Like somebody said before he looks like a "Prince". As he stated in an interview, some people thought he's from a rich family, but he's not. He does looks like a rich "chaebol" (is that the right word for rich people in S. Korea?) Now, that I know him better, I will start to watch some of his dramas & movies. I'm sad to read in a website that he will be entering the military service this year. So many S. Korean heart-
    trobs are entering the military service this year. I just hope & pray that he'll have a safe military service.

ROOKIE

edited March 2009
    QUOTE (riehae @ Dec 31 2008, 01:20 PM) »
    Happy new year to everyone. Hope he'll be more active and succesful in 2009.

Riehae, I think Lee Ki Woo is one of the S. Korean actor who will enter the military service. I read it in a website. I could not remember what's the name of the website. Other actors entering the military service are: Kim Jae Won, Jo In Sung, Kim Rae Won. Lee Jin Wook, Lee Dong Wook & Jo Han Seon.
  • lot_lotlot_lot Luz Posts: 2,284Friend of Soompi

IDOL

Thanks for posting the news of his entry to the military. I will miss him, I hope he comes back healthy and more successful from the military. There are so many famous actors entering this year. Lee KiWoo, fighting!

• tanio12tanio12 Posts: 532Member

IDOL

QUOTE (ruthlene @ Mar 13 2009, 10:01 PM) »
    I'm a new fan of Lee Ki Woo. I first saw him in "Classic". He looked very different then, I guess because of his haircut. He's so handsome in Star's Lover. Like somebody said before he looks like a "Prince". As he stated in an interview, some people thought he's from a rich family, but he's not. He does looks like a rich "chaebol" (is that the right word for rich people in S. Korea?) Now, that I know him better, I will start to watch some of his dramas & movies. I'm sad to read in a website that he will be entering the military service this year. So many S. Korean heart-
    trobs are entering the military service this year. I just hope & pray that he'll have a safe military service.

Ruthlene as I haven't read anything about him and military service.
  • saranghae24saranghae24 Just 13~ Posts: 223Member
    I just found out this news. image
    Apparently, the movie Story of Wine where Lee KiWoo starred in made it to the Sonoma International Film Festival.

The 2009 Sonoma International Film Festival announced today this year's lineup of more than 75 films from filmmakers throughout the world. Twenty-two countries will be represented in this year's multi-national line up including: the World Premiere of STORY OF WINE from South Korea, THE GIRL FROM FRANCE from France, MATAR A TODOS from Argentina, Chile and Uruguay, CIAO BELLA from Sweden, MERMAID from Russia and our Closing Night film from Canada, THE NECESSITIES OF LIFE. The 2009 Sonoma International Film Festival, which ranks among the top 10 destination film festivals, runs from April 1 -5.

http://sonomafilmfest.org/

According to this,Story of Wine will be shown on April 3, 09:30AM
    Wow! SOW is having its world premiere! Congrats to the cast and especially to the director of the movie!
  • mzpakipotmzpakipot Obsessed with City Hall and GuMi couple! Posts: 2,736Member
    Just showing some love here, I love LKW..i think he's very handsome...and I'm sad,coz he's going away to do his mandatory Military Training?

here's a short clip with Kim Sun Ah when she had a short cameo in "Sweet Lies"
    (eng subbed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGqOImCMCWY
    credit:alodia
    Best Kdrama:City Hall /// Best Couple: GuMi
    UPDATING SIGGY................
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the number of moments that take our breath away."
    Status: CITY HALL DETOX /// Currently Addicted to CITY HALL Recaps by Samsooki & Team @Dramabeans

ROOKIE

edited April 2009
    QUOTE (tanio12 @ Mar 14 2009, 11:33 PM) »
    Ruthlene as I haven't read anything about him and military service.

I read it in "Google". I entered Lee Jin Wook entering military service next month & then I clicked on the "army duty by Dramabeans" & saw that Lee Ki Woo is among those who are in the upcoming enlistments sending off the next upcoming wave of stars. It was posted 2/24/09 (Star News Hankook Libo Neusen). I'm really sad that two of my favorite actors are on the lists. Lee Jin Wook will be entering on 5/6/09.
  • riehaeriehae Pearl Sapphire BluePosts: 10,369Member

ROOKIE

I kinda like his face.
    He's cute and I love his smile.
    Once Again the Album Kings
    5TH ALBUM COMEBACK
    S--U--P--E--R--J--U--N--I--O--R
  • ArindaArinda IndonesiaPosts: 423Member

ROOKIE

Hi..
    I'm a fan of Lee Ki Woo..
    I saw him first in Ijuksa..image
    he's look so cute in curly hair..
    just finish watching his movie sweet lie
    so sad to see him never got is love image

so he will entering millitary service this year
    ommo..
    it's heartbreaking image

ROOKIE

Not much updates.

Just want to say that he is one of the few Koreans that I love wearing suits.
    Something that suits him pefectly.
    5TH ALBUM COMEBACK
  • tuesdaytuesday Posts: 629Member
    I just finished watching Sweet Lies. WHY IS THIS MAN SO GOODLOOKING?! I was rooting for the minwoo/jiho couple the entire time, even though it was pretty obvious how things would eventually end up. Love the height and the adorable smile! He fits the rich/successful/gentleman role so well, but it'd be nice to see him play more diverse roles(and hopefully as a leading man).
  • ixoryixory Lee Seung Gi is ♥ 2 30 N, 112 30 EPosts: 515Member

IDOL

edited June 2009
    Some picture of Lee ki woo in Star's Lover concert in Japan

credit http://nuna81.blog93.fc2.com/blog-entry-205.html

Omo..He so cute... image
    Please kindly read the signature rules.

ROOKIE

Thanks for the pictures from SL Japan concert.
    He really has a nice body... tall, sleek...
    5TH ALBUM COMEBACK
  • nooneenoonee Posts: 79Member
    hello, I'm a fan of him, but I'm new here, I like him so much, since I watched A Love to Kill which was re-run in KBSworld, eventhough he acted as the antagonist there image
    reading from the first page, I've just found out that he wasn't a new actor, like I thought before, hehehe. now I'm planning to watch the movies and dramas he stars. any suggestion of great drama/movie? ^^
  • aminteithaaminteitha Posts: 93Member

ROOKIE

how come no one takes part of this thread ? Since Ki Woo oppa is came back in Flower boy ramyun shop ! ^^ I hope he will get more attention ^^
  • yeoranyeoran lovely earthPosts: 833Member

SUPERSTAR

ok lets spread our love for him ..........

his me2day

http://me2day.net/kkiru1023
  • lala_nillaqashlala_nillaqash lalalaPosts: 937Member

SUPERSTAR

Why his thread is soo dead?? I'm so curious. :wacko:

I love him in classic, wedding dress and sad movie!! :wub:

He's such a great actor! Plus a good looking one..

Currently, he's been busy with new drama " Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" with Jung Il Woo and Lee Chung Ah. Some screen cap from the drama.
    296856_156082077824426_126722077427093_239513_489908086_n.jpg

315839_156098891156078_126722077427093_239617_849887408_n.jpg :wub:

312961_156082287824405_126722077427093_239519_900762077_n.jpg

Image taken from: Facebook Fanpage Flower boy ramyun Shop

My Tumblr

FAVORITE : TEN SERIES, GAP DONG, NINE ( TRY  IT AND YOU WILL LOVE IT)