Girls usually can't finish foot longs @ subway

Guest Green Tea -3

Guest Green Tea -3

True or False?

Was out with a couple of friends and we had a really in depth discussion about Subway and the fact 94% of women in general have difficulty being able to eat foot long subs. Everytime I've been to Subway I always see chicks ordering six inch sub sandwiches.

Now this is totally perplexing to me because when I'm ordering Viet subs the girls are like scarfing them down like there's no tomorrow.

Is it the fact that Subway subs are too filling? No doubt girls don't have the appetite of most guys, relatively speaking but I don't think foot long subs are too filling.. are they?

Clue me in here.. don't know whats going on :huh:

- Gare Gare

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work at subway and i see plenty of girls ordering foot long subs for themselves.

sometimes i wonder where they pack it all, cos most of them get the sub with all the salads and sometimes extra meat then they sit at the store and eat the whole thing in one sitting O.O

i can only finish a foot long that has meat n all the salads if i eat half for lunch and half for dinner but not the whole thing in one sitting, unless it doesn't have that much fillings.

Guest milky_tea

I could, but then I'd be uncomfortably full... it's a LOT of bread.

Especially for lunch, I'd rather have a small sub and be partially full, than eat a footlong and fall into a lunch coma ~_~

Though I can't eat at Subway. The smell of the bread makes me nauseous (it doesn't even smell like fresh bread!)

Guest prisonerzero

Bull crap.

I can finish the foot long of a chicken teriyaki with mustard, tomato, lettuce, and cucumber in a half hour.

But I do try to eat six inch first and save the other half later. Doesn't always work. xD

Guest xthefirst

Footlongs are hard to finish. 6inch subs are hard enough. D: (I'm a girl, btw). But I think that's in general for me...

Guest I_play_with_dolls

If it isn't difficult for a guy, I don't believe it's difficult for a girl, of course depending on the individual.:U

I've seen a bunch of girls stuffing their faces in their subway foot longs.

NOMNOMNOMNOM.

Usually, I'd get a 6inch sub.. but if I feel extra hungry, I'm not afraid to get myself a foot long sub. haha

Guess it all depends how hungry you are (well, in my case anyway). :)

Guest JAMIESHOCK

False lol.

I can finish one footlong in one sitting if I wanted to, sometimes I can't help myself especially if I haven't eaten anything in a while. But, I usually order a footlong, eat half and save the rest for another time. Another time being 2-3 hours later. XD

Guest witchery

Was out with a couple of friends and we had a really in depth discussion about Subway and the fact 94% of women in general have difficulty being able to eat foot long subs. Everytime I've been to Subway I always see chicks ordering six inch sub sandwiches.

Now this is totally perplexing to me because when I'm ordering Viet subs the girls are like scarfing them down like there's no tomorrow.

Is it the fact that Subway subs are too filling? No doubt girls don't have the appetite of most guys, relatively speaking but I don't think foot long subs are too filling.. are they?

Clue me in here.. don't know whats going on :huh:

- Gare Gare

Where did you get that info from?

I personally can't finish a foot long sub. There was a day where I was starving because it was 4pm and I hadn't had breakfast or lunch, so I ordered a foot long but had to throw the last quarter away.

But maybe it depends on what salads you stuff in? I like to put in a lot (everything except jalapenos and olives) so maybe that's why it's harder to finish for me.

Archived