Spirit Week: Twin Day

Guest AnBiForever

Guest AnBiForever

Any creative/funny ideas???
So Spirit week is comming up and my friends and I have no idea what to for twin day.

Here are ideas that we already did freshman and sophmore years:

Freshman: We did Asian 1, Asian 2, Asian 3, and Asian 4 on a plain black t-shirt with jeans and converses.

~:D Yes my BFF'S are mostly Asian or part asian.

Sophmore: We did person1=bread +person2=peanut butter +person3=jelly +person4=bread. Agian with converse, but with a white t-shirt.

~Cute littles pictures of it.

So yea, any fun ideas?

Guest strawberryx

When I was in high school, people did Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Dr. Seuss. You could try that, just add two more Things :)

They painted their faces and did their hair and wore the same clothes as the characters from the book. It was really cute. But it would be cute even if you just did red t-shirts or something.

You could do card suits (spades, diamonds, etc.),

If you don't already wear uniforms, you all could dress in schoolgirl outfits.

Or you could do the evil twins, good twins. One set dresses in all black, teases their hair all crazy, wears a lot of dark eyeliner, etc. The others could have perfect hair and dress in all pink/all white. Or even just t-shirts with the words "evil" and "good" on them would be okay :D

Guest Pandarah

Be the Wonder Girls :)

or, you guys can hit the mall and just buy cute matching outfits.

Or you guys could pretend to be teachers LOL.

Just make sure not to make it offensive if you did that.

this is really weird but i've always wanted to do Twin day as Where's Waldo...i always thought that would be pretty cool since in Where Waldo books everyone looks really similar so it's sorta twin-ish. idk i just loved waldo as a kid lmao...if only my school did twin day...

twin day!!

last year, all the asian juniors. we got t-shirt that said "yes i know, we all look the same" lol

and now for this year

its for the asians seniors only and it says

"im with them" and arrows pointing out and the bottom right, it says "SEN'10R" and a cute sushi design with a crown on it because we're seniors (and i designed the sushi thing) kekeke

there are going to be like 40+ of us wearing it xD

How about pepper and salt shakers? xD.

Or you can do different emotions icons for each person on tshirts.

EDIT: I just thought of another one~

If you have enough friends who participate, you could do a rainbow (ROYGBIV).

Person 1 wears red.

Person 2 wears orange.

Person 3 wears yellow.

Ect.

Guest sweet_mart

You know how parents who have twin children sometimes dress their children up like matched but opposite? For example, 1st child wears pink t-shirt and blue overalls and the second child wears blue t-shirt and pink overalls. I think that would be very cute ^_^

Archived