Curly Hair From Korean Actresses..

Guest darkerthanblack23

Guest darkerthanblack23

Hi, I wanted to curl up my hair. I still haven't decide what type of curly hair that I would use. Can you please suggests pics of some of Korean actress with curly hair?

..Well my face is a little bit of chuby, :) and I have a medium and thick hair. You can share some tips, too.. gahm sah hahm ni da!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest My Sweet September

Well you said you have a chubbier face, so the first girl I thought of was SooYoung. Her face isn't chubby really, but she has big full cheeks, so I thought she may be a good example for you?

I'm not trying to make this a SooYoung picture thread, I just really dont know that many korean celebs yet, I've only really recently started paying attention to Kpop...

Sooyoung.jpg

SooYoung03.jpg

SooYoungwithGlassesOriginal.jpg

snsd41_a0bc08a2.jpg

sooyoung-3.jpg

Guest bioshiva07

do you mean the straight-top then curly hair, or entire hair is curled? for entirely curled hair, look up Jung Ryeo won, and i think in 2008 she had beautiful totally permed hair. hope this helps!

Guest crackednut

You might want to check Japanese hair websites too, since they <3 long curly hair.

Its a lot easier to browse these collections too then to go through different celebrity pics and threads.

http://www.rasysa.com/pkg/style/new/?st=37032&o=1

^tousled curls

http://www.rasysa.com/pkg/style/length/long/d.phtml?st=37041

^subtle

http://www.rasysa.com/pkg/style/length/lon...=2&st=36970

http://www.rasysa.com/pkg/style/length/lon...=6&st=36569

Guest darkerthanblack23

Nice nice! :D What about those styles that is entirely curled?

is it ok if I'll curl my hair permanently? my frend said the hair will become dry and will have split ends?

Guest XangelXtranX

For some reason the curls only look good on actress but not myself. If I try to curl my hair it comes out rather messy and unorganize.

Guest krnangel2012

^ I showed that exact picture to my hair salon!!!!!

I got a perm in Korea this summer, ha (:

Um, for any tips:

I actually think curling or waving your hair with a straightener comes out really good.

Try looking up tutorial videos on Youtube !!

otherwise, all these hairstyles are goooooooood! also SNSD Tiffany has super pretty hair.

Guest HEYangieeGIRL

(post above me ^^^^)

Ugh I hate using the straightener to curl my hair >.< lol maybe it's just me but I can never get a grip of that thing.. I think cuz i'm use to a curling iron.. i lost my recent one so I have to use the straightener..

Mmm.. I think the cutets curly hair would be loose romantic curls with no bangs (and long hair)..

I'm saving my hair up be like that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest darkerthanblack23

For some reason the curls only look good on actress but not myself. If I try to curl my hair it comes out rather messy and unorganize.

You're right coz they have great hair dresser.. ;)

I love this this curly hair style on han hye joo.. anymore sample please?

hairc.jpg

Guest elephant_glue

You're right coz they have great hair dresser.. ;)

hairc.jpg

how do you curl your hair to be like that? :o

• 1 year later...
Guest kimbab15

QUOTE (darkerthanblack23 @ Oct 7 2009, 01:11 AM) You're right coz they have great hair dresser..   wink.gif

hairc.jpg

how do you curl your hair to be like that? ohmy.gif

wet hair, put some mousse *volume*.. then blow dry it..then curl it with a 1inch flat iron.. after that scrunch your hair and your done..put some hairspray if you like for extra hold.. ^^

search up curly hair tutorials on youtube. there's so much and a lot of them are more helpful than just looking at a picture.

for me, i experimented a lot with curling before i ever did it for an event.

Archived