Guest the7REAL.

Guest the7REAL.

Bean Pole CF
All Soompi forum rules apply. Anyone who spams will be warned + suspended
ddc8k8.jpg

16k1cox.jpg

official website: www.ygbigbang.com/gdragon
official me2day:
www.me2day.net/g-dragonofficial facebook: facebook.com/gdragonofficial twittertwitter.com/IBGDRGN
de3cqo.png

6e10s2.jpg

2hekayw.png

23kwu14.jpg

d8gt1.png
music videos
20090818 ll Heartbreaker
20090921 ll Breathe
20091023 II Butterfly
20091109 II A Boy

credit: naver, DCGD
+ translated by: the7REAL.

yeahhhhhhh gd's solo thread~ XD haha i really love the hair, and the apples and the shades. ROFL! it's not surprising that he can always pull off different looks. he's amazing..... -_- anyways, can't wait to get a copy of his cd, and well, till he starts his promotions! ^^ inkii~ come soon 8) Happy Birthday btw~ ♥

Guest tuchee11

oh yeah! gd's solo thread! thanks for opening one ;) I must say I love almost all of the songs in his solo album... a totally different feel ;) and I also love the concept... he totally pulls off the platinum hair... btw, just wanna ask... is there already an official HD download for the heartbreaker MV? like the ones from Gom? any sites? thanks! :D

Guest .:-kiddo-:.

mm .. a g-dragon solo thread at last :] HAPPY BIRTHDAY! finally the album's out most addicted to heartbreaker and the leader i didnt think i'd like heartbreaker so much after listening to the preview but the full song is definetly worth listening too the beats just make you wanna get up and move! i thought the leader was gonna be my all time favourite but heartbreaker beat it i havent been able to stop listening to the leader since the preview on 2ne1tv/bigbangtv heartbreaker mv made me drool! gd is so hot he's plantiumn blonde hair & everything just goes well

Guest naturalhonee

i just posted in the bb thread, wondering why there wasnt a thread for GD lol anyway, yay!! thanks jerilyn! ive been replaying the heartbreaker MV for a while (jaw-dropping mv...i adore it sfm), and now im listening to all the songs on the album. heartbreaker, the leaders, a boy, gossip man will be the ones i replay most. the stand out track from the newer songs: she's gone - because of GD's rapping & the rock vibe. so much awesome! i can get into all the songs really. it's a solid album with enough variety and catchiness =] and for a while today, GD killed both the cyworld & mnet realtime charts - all ten songs in the top 10. craaaazy.

Guest nightmare.

I love the new album. All the songs in the album are love. XDD My favourites are The Leaders , Hello, Heartbreaker, Korean Dream, and 1년 정거장. Those are awesome songs. Well the whole album is awesome

Guest yssatorns

I guess I'll post it here again G-Dragon Dominates Cyworld Music Charts, Top 9 out of 10 from his Solo Album tell me if this was posted already... I loved butterfly, boy, hello and the leaders.. kekeke :Dnl7jvr.jpg cr. omgkpop

Guest vip_gd

Is it true? he's performing HB and breathe? i want him to perform leaders and boy aside from HB. judging from the charts, it seems to be the most popular.

Guest universe

guess i will post this here too GDragon’s ‘ButterFly’ accused of plagiarism too After accusations of plagiarism for GDragon’s first solo album title song ‘Heartbreaker’, new waves of plagiarism accusations surfaced for another song ‘ButterFly’ off the album. The song is accused to have plagiarised off band Oasis’ ‘She’s Electric’. The song’s copyrights is known to have belonged to Sony. Warner Korea said on 18th August, “Actually as compared to ‘Heartbreaker’ which was the problem earlier, we thought ‘ButterFly’ sounded more similar. The results for the level of similarities between the songs will be out tomorrow on 19th August and we will release our official stand about it.” Also, after the whole ‘Heartbreaker’ album is revealed on 18th August at 1130am, now fans and related music medias are in concern if the title song ‘Heartbreaker’ really did plagiarised hip hop singer Flo Rida’s ‘Right Round’. Currently, YG Entertainment has not came out to talk about their stand about plagiarism accusations on the album. Article from: sookyeong.wordpress.com i'm kind of worried...this is not ridiculous citizens anymore. its Warner themselves. hope everything turns out ok. it would be a killjoy if its not.

Guest maizakichi

i want him to perform Butterfly too~ since it's such a cute song :D anyone here thinks that GD's concept is kinda Death Note-y? all the whiteness reminds me of Near from DN, as well as the apple..hehehehe but i love it anyways :D and thank's for the wallpapers :D

Guest zahieyjunki

^^ whoa really? I really want butterfly but guess it's a duet song, so maybe breathe? but nonetheless, all the songs were great!! Ela actually upload most of the tracks on her channel.. Just go to her YT channel but not all tracks is been upload yet.. Maybe he will performs The leaders one day and make it as a special stage so we can see all the YG ledah reunite back and Tedddy oppa!! hehe~ V__, oppps sorry I thought full song.. thnx for remind me..

Guest elavip

^ me? uh i only uploaded previews ;D no full tracks. seen, but to complete photos from official website .. ^ only uplaoded three unseen last night. 090817promo2.th.jpg 090817promo3.th.jpg 090817promo5.th.jpg gah went to sleep after heartbreaker mv, havent fully grasped it all. but when i first watched it, dammit he looks so girly! :P especially the scene where he was basically .. CL in blonde :P def wearing a woman clothes too. oh our androgynous boy <33 buttt, i can say, with me i tend to love a song more after i see the complete choreo, and with this mv + choreo, he definitely chose a good song for title! oh i loveeed him in the black suit <33 kya looks especially good with the hair. er anyone else thought the boy was flaring his nostrils too much? lmfaoo i'm irked by weird stuff. maybe that's just his nose =P um i have a feeling BB fanboy yoo jaesuk will love this one part in the choreo :P can't wait for the 'trilogy' or follow up music video! still hothott on the real-time charts cyworld real-time: http://i32.tinypic.com/zuguif.jpg mnet real-time: http://i30.tinypic.com/2i9tkzc.jpg <- uhm yea lol as you can see at the top, gd shot flo rida's song up too :P oh funny he looks a lil chris-crocker ish in some scenes, preach it boy, "leave g-dragon alone!"

Guest shinhdeplol

sigh im so fed up with all the news about copying >"< will they ever leave Jiyong alone? so Breathe MV is gonna be released tomorrow right? does anyone here know the exact release time? lol i dont think i can sleep tonight. haha sooo exxcited

Kwon Jiyong...happy birthday.. album finally realeased...congratulation... oppa..saranghae... i havent listen any of the song, but i really like the concept of the jacket photoshot. it's makes me feel like..hm...i want to bleach my hair too.. very beautiful. i hope people will stop talk bad things about Jiyong. please leave him alone... he's not that stupid to copy others songs...