How Come Girls Wear Purses To School

Guest SheWantTampons

Guest SheWantTampons
and other related questions
I know this might seem like a stupid question to some of you ladies, but I notice that girls wear purses everywhere they go. Why are your purses such a big deal to you guys? Are you carrying something that us guys should be worried about? such as tasers lol? And why do girls carry their purses to school; it seems a bit.. inconvenient? Most of us guys don't even pay attention to purses and bags, but I always see girls make a big deal out of it. When I heard that my cousin's bf bought her a $2000 purse, well... you can just imagine the look my face. That's like a big screen tv right there.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lhsbndfrk89

In my purse i have makeup/tampons/wallet/hairbrush/perfume/gum/chapstick i bring that with me everywhere i go regardless of where i am. At school, it's more convient to put my calculator/pencils/planner in it. If you haven't noticed, girls seems to be more organized compared to boys. Maybe that's bc we have purses. I dunno, my clothes seems too tight to be stickin' my wallet in it anyways. lol. And i don't kno why anybody would buy a $2000 purse. That's absolutely ridiculous.

Guest plumerias

Huh, I never see any girls bringing purses to school. Unless you're talking about college, then I don't know.

Doesn't make sense to me, you can just put everything in your backpack or whatever bag you use to carry books.

Guest alicimoo

Because us girls don't have enough space in our pockets to stick our cellphone, wallet, keys, etc. It's just something to help us carry our stuff around.

Guest EHNerJI

interesting username.. o.o;

anywho, what kind of purse? i think a small one is a bit.. weird rofl

(like when a girl has a purse, but carries her books or w.e)

i use large purses for school, and i carry it around with me

because i don't like to use my locker or leave it somewhere else haha

other than that, it will often have my wallet and just random stuff in it.

as for price.. it's mostly about the brand haha

Guest peeaye

Uhm, the only big purse I bring to school is usually full of my books/pens/notebooks etc. other than that...I usually carry around a clutch with my money/card/id/chapstick.

as little as possible means... I can find things! :D

WOW! $2000 purse?! That purse must of been name brand ; thats a whole camera + lens . .rofl.

I would personally NOT spend THAT much on a purse, my purses are like, 10-25 at most .

Why are your purses such a big deal to you guys? To me, its not, when I go shopping, I don't bring it.

Are you carrying something that us guys should be worried about such as tasers lol?? um . . probably money, & tampons & etc that can't fit in our pockets. . or at least thats for me. hahaha

And why do girls carry their purses to school; it seems a bit.. inconvenient? cause I need like stuff!

aka tampons & etc + pens and crap ;] easier to find. . sorta of hahaha.

Guest gingerpeach

Huh, I never see any girls bringing purses to school. Unless you're talking about college, then I don't know.

Doesn't make sense to me, you can just put everything in your backpack or whatever bag you use to carry books.

When I was in high school almost every girl carried purses/bags/totes, rarely any backpacks. I find it funny, even though I'm a purse-wearer myself haha.

Because us girls don't have enough space in our pockets to stick our cellphone, wallet, keys, etc. It's just something to help us carry our stuff around.

Yes, this.

Guest love-monster

Because purses are so pretty!

SO convenient to carry around. And what type of purse you have says a lot about you. (;

My most expensive purse is $30.

I really do carry a ton of stuff. My wallet, food, iPod, cellphone, sunglasses, chapstick, makeup, checkbook, water bottle, keys, oil absorbing sheets, hella papers and notes, and just other random stuff.

I don't think I make a big deal out of purses as much as some ladies out there. But I don't think a girl would ever turn down a designer purse.

^^ Really?

I just use bags to carry my stuff around that I don't want in my pockets. Putting wallets/keys/phone in your pockets is uncomfortable especially when we girls don't have baggy baggy jeans like you guys. (Unless you're those guys who wears skinnies)

Guest MizzprEEETy

In my purse i have makeup/tampons/wallet/hairbrush/perfume/gum/chapstick i bring that with me everywhere i go regardless of where i am. At school, it's more convient to put my calculator/pencils/planner in it. If you haven't noticed, girls seems to be more organized compared to boys. Maybe that's bc we have purses. I dunno, my clothes seems too tight to be stickin' my wallet in it anyways. lol. And i don't kno why anybody would buy a $2000 purse. That's absolutely ridiculous.

You said it all=]

Guest lovecrumbs

When I was in high school, all the girls would bring a purse AND carry a backpack. I thought it was a little weird, but whatever floats your boat. I even saw some girls carry like three bags!

:o

i never thought if it like that

i always thought they were just fashion statements and stuff

btw, even if our jeans are baggy, its still really uncomfortable to stick hard stuff inside them

mini cooper i can't believe we never thought to use purses too

Guest Searesrayne

Hmmm I hate purses with a passion :o... I hate carrying them around.. WELL there is one exception if it's those purse mini backpack things xD i love those

I dont' bring much with me only my cell,money/id and it can all fit in my pants pockets... All the chicks I know that always have a purse is because they carry a crap load of stuff X_X... like all their make up and stuff LOL

Guest Peachdoll_Ocean

I don't bring my purse to school (definitely not during high school or even as a college student), just my wallet, which I'd usually put in my bookbag or tote. Actually, even when I go shopping, SOMETIMES I usually just bring my wallet, if I'm not driving.

What's in my purse, when I do actually carry it around...uhh my wallet, gum, cell, car keys, sometimes lotion, sometimes perfume, a pen....and yah that's about it.

girls don't have giant pockets like guys do to put stuff in ( lol, lame)

it's an accessory. Like a bracelet or a necklace. Except you can put your sht in it. :]

Whats in it? wallet, keys, ipod/mp3, gum, camera?, girl essentials, makeup.

it's very complicated being a girl you know. lol

Guest SheWantTampons

All this time I thought you guys have purses just to look pretty or something like that. And yea I wish there was a way I can carry stuff without having to use my pockets. I can't wear a backpack everywhere I go...

lol to be honest, by purse (or more like my bag) is bigger than any backpack i'll ever find. it's about 3FT wide and 2FT tall (it's this humongous tote), it fits my life and a couple of yards of fabric. =)

Archived