Is It Even Possiable To Get Lighter After A Tan?

Guest Roubsouay

Guest LucySweet

Although it make take awhile, tans do fade away. I'm not really sure how long though - maybe a month? Depends on how dark you get. It probably won't be that long until your tan fades. :]

Guest Jrock~Kitty

Well, of course! There's a reason why people regularly go to tanning salons/bask under the sun on the beach shores. Unfortunately for the tanning fans and luckily for the pale fans, tans fade.

Guest Roubsouay

Well, of course! There's a reason why people regularly go to tanning salons/bask under the sun on the beach shores. Unfortunately for the tanning fans and luckily for the pale fans, tans fade.

sweet :lol:

Guest Jentage

Sorry to be a jerk but you could try photoshopping your pics and adding lots of glow on all your pictures. That way you could be as bright as the sun! :D

but yeah if you want to reverse the effects of the suntan, search for threads regarding whitening skin. :D

Guest yujun

it really depends on your skin.

ive got friends who turn white just a week after getting a tan.

as for me, it can take up to 2 years for a tan to go away, if i had a pretty bad sunburn. and i hate it. i envy my fair skinned friends. im naturally fair, but i tan too easily and it fades so damn slowly.

Guest bittersweetx3

Everyone's skin is different , but usually , you'd notice a change from your skin in the summer and when its winter , basically , just give it time :) you're skin will slowly but surely return back to normal :) keep on applying SPF 15 + and you'll be well on you're way :) exfoliate your skin regularly and take care of your skin :) good luck :D

Guest ovaltinejenkins

sounds kind of gross, but when i get really tan and then my skin peels, the "new skin" is a few shades lighter than the tan area.

so there's on pale island of skin surrounded by an ocean of tan.

great metaphor, eh? :D

if you turn your wrist around to the side that usually never gets tanned, that's your real skin color. so if you're really pale or just okay then i'm sure your skin is going to turn back to normal after the tan. some people tan easily, some don't. some peope lose their tans quicker and some don't. its just the way our bodies and skin differ from one another, also how differently they react to things.

yup, your tan will fade.

my tan didnt fade. :[ i really love light skin, or my real skin tone. (i have noticeable tan lines! TT^TT)

but since i live in SoCal, i have no choice but to be in the sun. :P

its not like ima stay inside forever. i have school and such.

example of a tan fade? uhh... tiffany from snsd. her predebut pics, she was really tanned.

but now look at her, she is not as tan anymore. ^o^

Guest jang neul

It will. But it'll also depend on your physical activities, like if you still go under the sun a lot; exposing your skin for a long time. It also matters if you use a sunblock not just with high SPF but with UVA and UVB protection.

Guest Roubsouay

sounds kind of gross, but when i get really tan and then my skin peels, the "new skin" is a few shades lighter than the tan area.

so there's on pale island of skin surrounded by an ocean of tan.

great metaphor, eh? :D

isnt that like sun burn then your skin peels? lol and ewwww :lol:

Guest xMYOOx

of course... if not, then most ppl would be super dark -.-;

just exfoliate a lot.. the 'new' skin will be your natural skin color

Guest lala4ever

hmm well i know that exfoliating can help lighten tans.

well, tans eventually fade, so wait till around winter or so and you'll be back to normal

Archived