Ordering From Zipia Using Paypal

Guest chiyoli

Guest chiyoli

Anyone know how to do it?
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to order from Zipia using Paypal as the payment method except in the order form it never asks for my Paypal info... So how do I pay? Please share tips, experience or answers, anything will do! I just want to pay T______T

Thankyou so much,

Chiyoli

• 2 years later...
Guest tenzintsepel

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to order from Zipia using Paypal as the payment method except in the order form it never asks for my Paypal info... So how do I pay? Please share tips, experience or answers, anything will do! I just want to pay T______T

Thankyou so much,

Chiyoli

Did you go through with the purchase? I have the same question, i checked out and got a receipt, but they never asked me for my paypal info....?

Guest kandi

go to faq on zipia. it has info how to pay with paypal. it doesn't have an express checkout service. from my last purchases i think i just did it manually through paypal

u got to do it through paypal, zipia does not have "direct/express" paypal on their site. so you have to go to paypal and send it to their paypal account which they give to you. i suggest bank transfer, last time zipia informed me there was a paypal fee for creditcard payments through paypal. good luck :) also your paypal email address used, needs to match up to the email you use on zipia.

Ok what you do is

1.Log into paypal

2.Press the 'send money' icon

3. Enter zipia's paypal address in the box, price of payment and in US dollars (if it asks for currency)

4. Press enter

^ and yeah, make sure your paypal address is verified and is the same as your registered email with Zipia

Good luck <3

Archived