they kissed!!~~~
emmarupert.jpg

algparipotter.jpg

harrypotterhermoinel.jpg

================================

Emma Watson and Rupert Grint dish on 'Harry Potter' kiss

BY Joanna Sloame

DAILY NEWS WRITER

Saving the wizarding realm is a breeze compared to navigating the world teen romance.

“Harry Potter” stars Emma Watson and Rupert Grint are used to the pressure of being a part of a internationally beloved franchise, but they’re now facing their most nerve-wracking challenge yet: an on-screen kiss.

The highly anticipated kiss between Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley takes place in the seventh and last book, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,” in J.K. Rowling’s hugely popular series.

While in New York promoting the sixth film, “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince,” 19-year-old Watson announced that the snogging scene was filmed only two weeks ago.

As she and Grint, who are good friends off-screen, looked at each other sheepishly, she explained, “Rupert and I were quite nervous that it might look ingenuous as we were so desperate to get it over with. Rupert and I felt the pressure of this kiss, there’s so much interest.”

“It’s not something we were really looking forward to,” 20-year-old Grint agreed. “It was quite a strange thing to have to think about doing.” The young stars recognize that this is the romantic moment the characters, and fans, have been waiting years for.

“This is ten years worth of tension and hormones and chemistry and everything one moment. We had to ace it,” Watson said, “Kissing is awkward, kissing is always awkward.”

The lengthy concluding novel will be split in two films, tentatively slated for late 2010 and summer 2011, but it is still unclear in which movie the Hermione-Ron kiss will take place.

But that doesn’t mean die-hard Harry Potter fans aren’t anxiously awaiting the scene.

A Fandango.com poll found that 59 percent of fans said the on-screen kiss they most want a sneak-peek at is between Hermione and Ron. Only 40 percent chose the kiss between Harry, played by Daniel Radcliffe, and Ron’s sister Ginny Weasley, played by Bonnie Wright, which takes place in the upcoming “Half-Blood Prince.”

Radcliffe, 19, apologized for his kissing skills, or lack thereof, saying, “I saw the film again a couple of nights ago at the premiere and … my God, my lips are like the lips of a horse, kind of distending independently away from my face and trying to encompass the lower half of hers.”

==========

dan is hilariousssss

====

other quotes from random articles

Well, the famous kiss has been filmed, and Rupert Grint had a bit to say about the experience:

“We’ve known each other for 10 years so it was a bit like kissing my sister,” he told the Mail on Sunday.

“We were determined to get it right the first time, but our first try was a disaster because we both felt so self-conscious and we couldn’t stop laughing.”

Watson says she is more emotionally mature than Hermione, and sometimes it shows on the screen and she needs a retake. “I have to think myself back a couple of years, because Hermione’s never had a boyfriend, never been kissed by a boy,” she says. But in the final book, Hermione at last kisses Ron.

“The Kiss,” says Watson, looking sardonic. “I expect I’ll have to talk a lot about The Kiss. We did it two weeks ago. Four takes one way, and two takes with the camera in the other direction. Six takes altogether.”

In an interview with Jonathan Ross, Emma said that since she has known Rupert Grint aka Ron Weasley for years and have grown up with him, kissing him was horrible. Now in a new interview, Emma also mentioned that she and Rupert could not stop laughing while shooting that scene.

“I was quite terrified. We weren’t looking forward to it really. The thing is, it could potentially sound like we are putting each other down but we were both in the same boat. It was a horrible thing to have to do because we are just like brother and sister, so it’s really weird.

“He (director David Yates) did spring it on us. We didn’t really know. We had problems with laughing – we kept laughing. We would get there, and we just couldn’t take it seriously. It was awful. But anyway, it’s done now, and it was good. We have watched the playback and it’s good.”

"Harry Potter" fans have been waiting for a major kissing scene between Ron and Hermione, which completely changes their relationship.

"We filmed it, Grint admitted. "I have known her since I was nine -- we're more like brother and sister, really, so it was kind of weird. The hardest part was pulling back from the kiss and looking at each other like we're in love without laughing."

In short, Grint has had to rely, increasingly, on his acting skills.

"At first, I wasn't concerned about acting -- just reading my lines," Grint said. "But, over the years, I have become more comfortable."

Grint's experience has expanded with the various directors with whom he has worked. In the eight years since the release of the first film, "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone," the cast has been led by four different directors: Chris Columbus, Alfonso Cuaron, Mike Newell and David Yates.

=================

and oh man i super super wanna watch the kiss. hermione-ron ftw!

more pics

re1x.png

hermioneandronharrypott.jpg

harryhermioneron.jpg

this is the cutest thing

2712540.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest samshiku

^

no unfortunately...they have their own bfs/gfs if i am not wrong??

haha altho they look mega cute together

Guest nana544

OMG...The first picture is so cute. They were have made such a cute/beautiful couple in real life!

They both look great together!

Guest ANJEE<3

AHHHH!!! soooo cute!

they are absolutely adorable together!!

haha but i think they are too good of friends to be bf/gf

Guest sleepyness

"Radcliffe, 19, apologized for his kissing skills, or lack thereof, saying, “I saw the film again a couple of nights ago at the premiere and … my God, my lips are like the lips of a horse, kind of distending independently away from my face and trying to encompass the lower half of hers."

LMFAO!

Guest snaeha_dalis13

Aw I always love seeing that photobooth picture of them making faces, it's so cute ^O^

btw, I think the first picture of them is actually a manip =_= Even though I wish it were real xD

Guest nxtlvl

I don't read the series, but probably the only thing that makes me interested in watching the movie is the Hermoine-Ron interaction :P

Love the last photo of them as kids, they're so cute! Emma & Rupert both say it's awkward, but I bet one day we'll see in the magazines that they're going out for real~

Guest ellopauline

The last pic is really cute.

Too bad Emma is already dating someone T__T

Radcliffe, 19, apologized for his kissing skills, or lack thereof, saying, “I saw the film again a couple of nights ago at the premiere and … my God, my lips are like the lips of a horse, kind of distending independently away from my face and trying to encompass the lower half of hers.”

HAHAHAHA. Oh gawd Daniel. x]

Archived