• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Compassionate actresses Min Hyo Rin & Woori model for “Share Happiness” campaign

Actresses Min Hyo Rin and Woori showed off their dainty charms in Elle’s charity campaign, “Share Happiness.”

Elle’s “Share Happiness” campaign collects star and brand donations through HEM Korea every December. This will mark the campaign’s third year running.

The two actresses, who are both from the same agency, participated in the photoshoot with a natural, minimal style in order to exude both innocence and maturity.

In the accompanying interview, Min Hyo Rin stated, “I once attended a charity event in the blistering cold around this time last year. Should I receive another opportunity, I would love to do it again. If it’s a photoshoot as meaningful as ‘Share Happiness,’ I’m willing to do anything.”

Woori added, “It feels great participating in a beautiful photoshoot and doing something good.”

Their pictorial can be found in the December issue of ‘Elle’ magazine and through www.atzine.com.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/compassionate-actresses-min-hyo-rin-woori-model-for-share-happiness-campaign

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin apologizes for mishap at awards ceremony

Actress Min Hyo Rin apologized for an unfortunate event which occurred at the 2010 CJ Magu Magu Pro Baseball Golden Glove Awards on December 11th.

At the awards, she wore an unconventional dress that led to a bit of a humiliating moment. While presenting a flower bouquet to SK Wyverns player Kim Kang Min, the bouquet got stuck around her chest region and could not seem to get free. This lead to an extremely awkward situation in which Doosan Bears coach Kim Kyeong Mun had to physically help her take the bouquet off.

Because of the incident, Min Hyo Rin said, “Whenever I seem to attend award ceremonies, something always happens. I don’t know what to do. Athlete Kim Kang Min, I am sorry,” showing her embarassment. An awards representative stated, “We lightly accepted the ‘happening’ between the athletes and Min Hyo Rin with laughter.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/min-hyo-rin-apologizes-for-mishap-at-awards-ceremony

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin the ‘flower princess’ for ‘Vogue Girl’

Actress Min Hyo Rin transformed into a ‘flower princess’ for the January 2011 issue of “Vogue Girl.”

The actress was nicknamed ‘prettier than flowers’ by staff on the set for her naturally beautiful image and for the way she managed to express the different concept each flower held.

Min Hyo Rin is currently filming for the movies “Milk Age” and “Sunny” and can be seen MCing for Mnet’s “Trend Report Feel.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/min-hyo-rin-the-flower-princess-for-vogue-girl

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin goes “Jekyll & Hyde” for “SEHEN”

Actress Min Hyo Rin, who has been impressing her fans through a variety of unique photoshoots lately, has returned once more with a “Jekyll & Hyde” themed photoshoot for “SEHEN.”

This photoshoot focused on expressing the contrasting images between her innocent purity as ‘Jekyll,’ and the more glamorous and seductive look for ‘Hyde.’ Despite the shoot taking over 18 hours with dozens of outfit changes, the actress impressed the staff with the way she remained focused and professional without a hint of fatigue.

The full spread featuring her contrasting charms can be found in SEHEN’s January 2011 issue.

Fans can also expect to see more photoshoots and CFs of the actress coming up, as she is currently lined up for a variety of contracts with cosmetics, clothing, premium ice cream, and bakery companies.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/min-hyo-rin-goes-jekyll-hyde-for-sehen

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

“Triple” couple Song Joong Ki and Min Hyo Rin for ‘AD HOC’

Actor Song Joong Ki recently transformed from a boy-next-door to a stylish city man.

Picked as the newest spokesmodel for the casual clothing brand, “AD HOC“, the actor combined forces with his “Triple” co-star, Min Hyo Rin, to model various styles of clothing.

Meeting for the second time, Song Joong Ki and the ‘bagel girl’ revealed their charismatic city couple personalities for AD HOC’s 2011 S/S photoshoot.

They also revealed their own must have items for the spring, including motorcycle jackets and trench coats that anyone can easily style to pull off a chic look.

A representative for “AD HOC” commented,”The two actors, who have acted as a couple before, gave off warm friendly vibes during the shoot to portray the enviable styles of a fashionista couple. Even while playing friendly games, the two got into their professional modes once the cameras turned on. Every cut of photo was perfect“.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/triple-couple-song-joong-ki-and-min-hyo-rin-for-ad-hoc

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyorin to become first Korean model for ‘Banilaco’

Actress Min Hyorin has been selected to be the first Korean model for makeup brand, ‘Banilaco‘.

A representative from Banilaco commented, “As a fashion and beauty icon, Min Hyorin is stylish and has a professional image that can represent Banilaco well; therefore we have selected her to be our first Korean model.”

Min Hyorin said, “I’ve enjoyed using Banilaco’s products for a long time, and I’m glad to become a model for them.” She continued,“I will show a more professional and trendy image by being a model for Banilaco.”

The actress will model the brand’s popular skincare products, including primers, BB creams, and much more.

Meanwhile, Min Hyorin is currently an MC for Mnet’s “Trendy Report Feel“; she is also waiting for the official premiere of her new movie, “Sunny“, in April.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/min-hyorin-to-become-first-korean-model-for-banilaco

Guest adikkeluangman

SECRET’s Ji Eun casts actress Min Hyo Rin for her solo MV

Actress Min Hyo Rin will be supporting Ji Eun’s upcoming solo efforts by acting in the music video for her title track, “Going Crazy.”

The actress was cast because directors believed that her chic image fit well with the song and video’s concept of mystery and charisma. The staff were highly satisfied with their decision, as she was said to have brought a professional mindset and high quality acting to the set. The praise was especially high, since the actress performed without being impacted by the blistering cold.

The full version of the MV will be revealed alongside the release of Ji Eun’s album on March 3rd.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/secrets-ji-eun-casts-actress-min-hyo-rin-for-her-solo-mv

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin visits Hong Kong for “Marie Claire Korea”

Actress Min Hyo Rin displayed her glamorous charms once more through her latest photoshoot with “Marie Claire Korea“.

Armed with a ‘Lady Dior‘ handbag, Min Hyo Rin can be seen walking through the spring streets of Hong Kong with a semi-casual/formal look. Her numerous Dior handbags perfectly complimented the colors of her outfits, and matched the bright cityscape surrounding her.

Her full photoshoot for “Lady Dior” can be seen through the March edition of Marie Claire. Fans of the actress can also expect to see her in the upcoming film, “Sunny“, in addition to a variety of new CF ads for cameras, multishops, snacks, and electronics.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/min-hyo-rin-visits-hong-kong-for-marie-claire-korea

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin shows off her beauty for ‘Banila Co.’

2011030901000772400049284.jpg

Actress Min Hyo Rin showed off her beautiful face in a new series of ads for cosmetics brand, ‘Banila Co.’

Interestingly enough, people have nicknamed her nose as the “brand-name nose” because it looks like it’s worth as much as brand-name goods. Netizens noticed that this image really brought out her “brand-name nose”.

This was her first photoshoot as a model for ‘Banila Co.’, but it went very smoothly, since she’s endorsing brands for years. Instead of getting dolled up with bubbly and cutesy makeup, Min Hyo Rin’s features were accentuated with a ‘just-kissed’, romantic look.

Min Hyo Rin posed for both their Spring collection and their new skin care products. Her pictorial will be released bit by bit.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/min-hyo-rin-shows-off-her-beauty-for-banila-co

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin models for Levi’s Bodywear

201103180839291001_1.jpg

Actress Min Hyo Rin recently revealed her pictorial for the 2011 S/S collection from Levi’s Bodywear.

To express the versatility of the collection, Min Hyo Rin pulled off cute and girly looks as well as mature and feminine ones. The brand’s representative stated, “It was a good opportunity to reveal a different side of Min Hyo Rin, who is known for her baby face.”

Meanwhile, Min Hyo Rin’s new movie “Sunny” will hit Korean box offices in May.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/min-hyo-rin-models-for-levis-bodywear

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin cries while talking about the obstacles she’s faced in her career

201104050906381117_1.jpg

On April 4th, actress Min Hyo Rin guested on SBS’s “Night by Night” and shared stories about the hardships she’s faced in her life and career.

Tearfully, she began, “My aunt helps my father out a lot, but she herself is not living a comfortable life. I want to save up everything I can and buy her a house.”

She then went on to clarify rumors about how she underwent plastic surgery for her nose. “I did not get any work done on my nose, it’s natural. I did, however, get my eyes clipped up because one was bigger than the other.”

The discussion moved onto the topic of her frequent photoshoots and the emphasis on her ‘bagel girl’ image. Min Hyo Rin explained, “When I wasn’t working on dramas and such, I had to maintain life in my house somehow so I did photoshoots endlessly. Whenever I did dramas, people would always say that I looked too young, so they would never cast me.”

She continued, “I did lingerie and underwear photoshoots because I just wanted to show a more variety in my charms, but people took it the wrong way and kept criticizing about how I kept ‘going naked.’ I was so upset with that that I cried.”

When asked about the rumors of her dating her agency CEO, she revealed, “During my trainee days, my CEO always said that he’d cancel my contract if I was late for even a minute. I’d replace my meals with ‘kim-bap’ and had to leave my cell phone on my CEO’s desk when going in for training. He was so strict and scary.”

“He never let me leave the company building. They’d purposely fill my schedule to the brim and never let me do anything outside of it. Once I went into the basement training room, they wouldn’t let me out; it was basically like I was trapped in there.”

Taking note of the unusual cell phone rule, she was then asked for what reasons she was allowed to use her cell phone. She replied, “I used it to contact my parents and family members. Even while on a phone call with them, I couldn’t stop thinking about them and missing them.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/min-hyo-rin-cries-while-talking-about-the-obstacles-shes-faced

Min Hyo Rin used to be a JYP trainee

Actress Min Hyo Rin has revealed that she used to be a JYP Entertainment trainee.

On April 4th, Min Hyo Rin appeared on the SBS variety show ‘Night after Night,’ and stated, “I told my dad that I’d go to Seoul after I was accepted as a JYP trainee.”

She confessed, “My dad said it was fine but he didn’t let me sleep away from home. So I commuted from Daegu to Seoul via train and bus for 7 months.”

“I cried in the car everyday,” said Min Hyo Rin. She added, “There were many drunk passengers on the night bus. I was so scared but I couldn’t tell my parents because I was scared they wouldn’t let me go to Seoul anymore. I took a cab by myself since my parents worked too… but I really hated being scared.”

Min Hyo Rin also revealed the truth behind her plastic surgery rumor. Denying the rumors, however, she said she did slightly clip her eyes.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/min-hyo-rin-used-to-be-a-jyp-trainee

Guest adikkeluangman

Actress Min Hyo Rin vacations in Hong Kong + impresses with fresh face

20110408_102831931405_0.jpg

Actress Min Hyo Rin revealed a photoshoot of her recent vacation in Hong Kong for her fans, showing that even the most mundane activities of her day-to-day life were amazing enough to be considered photoshoot quality.

With comfortable attire and minimal make-up, she took to the streets of the bustling city and still managed to shine with her beauty.

Fans noticed that even though she was wearing simple sneakers, she didn’t look stunted at all and remarked over her perfect proportions.

Netizens commented, “She’s so beautiful, even with a fresh face,” “Her skin is so clean,” and “There could be no order to her pictures and she’d still look beautiful.”

Min Hyo Rin is currently awaiting the release of her upcoming movie, “Sunny“, on May 4th, as well as preparing to begin filming for KBS’s upcoming drama, “Romance Town“.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/actress-min-hyo-rin-vacations-in-hong-kong-impresses-with-fresh-face

Archived