[tutorial] How To Do A Japanese Hair Bun ♥very Popular In Asia Atm♥

Guest lovechi7

Guest lovechi7

inspired by Ariel lin's hair (Love or Bread) & japanese magazi
This look is VERYY POPULAR in Asia right now (mainly in Taiwan and Japan), its been used on models, actresses, and Ulzzangs.

so how does it look like? well....

Ariel Lin in the drama Love or Bread:

1_268724047l.jpg00007hks.jpgarjoe.jpg

Internet Models

0Q2004I945-1.jpg

Popteen Magazine:

111.jpg

118.jpg

CUTE huh? i found it really cute so i tried it out and it turned out REALLY WELL. I actually found 2 ways of doing this type of look and it you can find them all on my youtube channel Lovechi7

Tutorial #1 (This gives you a BIGGER bun): Japanese hair bun with TEASING

Tutorial #2 (This gives you a SMALLER bun):

PICTURES WILL BE UPLOADED SOON.....

Guest kimmmmy

Thanks <3

Gahh, you are pretty. xD

And I love your bangs.

I want those kind of bangs. xD Haha.

And again thanks for the tutorial. :D

Guest .:precious:.

omg ahhh too cute! =)

I wanna try it but my hair is curly right now an when I straighten it its too thin I think...I dunno gonna try it anyways

btw I love your look you have these cute bright eyes! just lovely

Guest lovechi7

SOORRRY I DIDNT NOTICE THAT THE LINK DOESNT WORK IM GOING TO FIX IT RIGHT AWAY!!

thanks for the replies! LINK IS FIXED!

Thanks <3

Gahh, you are pretty. xD

And I love your bangs.

I want those kind of bangs. xD Haha.

And again thanks for the tutorial. :D

=DD thanks!! i cut them myself HAHAHAHAH

=OO OMG I DIDNT KNOW SORRY but I did this look a different way... but if its really unnecessary than i will delete it or maybe one of the mods will

omg ahhh too cute! =)

I wanna try it but my hair is curly right now an when I straighten it its too thin I think...I dunno gonna try it anyways

btw I love your look you have these cute bright eyes! just lovely

YOU CAN DO THIS WITH CURLED HAIR!!!!! its actually EASIER!! trust me ;) ill post a video on that soon!! so you DONT HAVE TO STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR!! and thank you (:

That hair is super cute. I just wonder how long it would last or would it even stay. =O

It will stay that WHOLE day if you use hairspray and if you are using the teasing method, make sure you use hairspray and dont tease it TOO MUCH or else you will have a SUPER BIG bun and its not going to stay on your head for a long time....=)

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

nice tutorial! i always tie my hair like this cos i hate how the bun doesnt stay up properly when its tied lower =V=

Guest daulism

nicely done! i can't wait till my hair grows long =w=

ps. love or bread did not have anything relevant to bread, just the fact that they're poor -sigh-

Guest k4r3bear

its nice....but I can't do it lol...i guess maybe i dont have long enough hair...even though i tried...it looks like a mess lol

Guest <3DBSK

thanks for the tutorial!

i've always tried to do this, but my hair is VERY layered, so it looks kinda weird :(

Guest yoroshiku90

cute tutorial =)

the taiwanese people i usually see with this hairstyle is a bit lower than the japanese version i've noticed. :]

Guest lovechi7

nice tutorial! i always tie my hair like this cos i hate how the bun doesnt stay up properly when its tied lower =V=

teheheeheheh♥ i do this cuz when i tie a ponytail, the ends of my ponytail touches my neck and its SOOO ANNOYING LOL

nicely done! i can't wait till my hair grows long =w=

ps. love or bread did not have anything relevant to bread, just the fact that they're poor -sigh-

why?? i like short hair its really popular right now!! and you CAN do this look with SHORT HAIR

LOL I KNOW!! HAHA i didnt really like it.......it was weird....especially the ending....

its nice....but I can't do it lol...i guess maybe i dont have long enough hair...even though i tried...it looks like a mess lol

you can do this with short hair.....i will post a video on that sooon i have to find someone with short hair LOL

thanks for the tutorial!

i've always tried to do this, but my hair is VERY layered, so it looks kinda weird sad.gif

=OO ill try to find a way for layered hair im pretty sure you can still do this with layered hair......

cute tutorial =)

the taiwanese people i usually see with this hairstyle is a bit lower than the japanese version i've noticed. :]

THANKS!!! haha i know!! and also, japanese people like to have a big bun that is high while the taiwanese people like to have a medium bun that is a bit lower and the korean people like to have a small bun that is low HAHAHAHAH isnt that funny?

Guest joie.de.vivre

@lovechi7

your hair looks so smooth and i like the color too ^^

thanks for the tutorials ~

i do something like those buns before i go to bed ; if i actually go out with a hairstyle like that, it'll probably fall out before half the day's over, since my hair is layered >->

Guest daulism

i shall look foward to that... after all i can put my hair in a bun, but it's not as... how to say.. "big" as ariels? =w=a?

and you gotta admit the ending sucks (remember that one part where they were kidnapped; we just saw them sit there for 5 freaking minutes talking about food).. but the theme song rocks :3

Guest Nessa1430267983

lol yea that tutorial iisss quotoe i wannna do that but i think my hairs to short cause my buns so tiny and it looks wierd

Archived