How Can You Change The Shape Of Your Face Without Makeup

Guest MARYGRASS

Guest MARYGRASS

before my face shape was in between oval and round

now my face is getting rounder and more square

now my face looks flatter

but the thing is im skinny and i haven't gained weight

i tried doing facial exercises like sucking cheeks inwards for 5 minutes but it only helped a bit

has anyone experienced this before?

will having a different hairstyle help

Guest lime_shadow

A different hairstyle might frame your face differently, so it'll have the appearance of a different shape.

However, don't face shapes change a bit with age too? I feel like my face has become rounder over the past year too.. but I don't think my bone structure changed & I haven't gained any weight...

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Things that change the face

1) excerise/ losing weight

2) braces WITH elastics for overbite/jawline

3) contour and highlight, changes cheek bones, faceshape and nose (opps thats makeup)

4) face roller and nose clipper (works for me and my cousin)

5) re-contructing your eyebrows and being happy

:D

true story.

Guest TOKYOFEVER

IMO, you can change the shape by:

1. Exercise

2. Makeup

To get a fuller look, apply blush on the apples of your cheeks - or the part that curls up when you smile. It runs from your nose corner back to your ear. Swirl the blush in a circular motion. You will get a "cute" blushing look from this.

To get an edgy/fierce/supermodel look, use bronzer. Apply it from that little "bump" on the ear all the way to the corner of your mouth in an upwards sweeping motion. To find the area, suck in your cheeks. Then if you wish apply highlighter or anything glimmering/shimmering to the top of cheeks - almost near the bottom corner of the eye, that'll give you a dewy seductress look!

Hope I helped. ^^

Guest angelofdeath

Things that change the face

1) excerise/ losing weight

2) braces WITH elastics for overbite/jawline

3) contour and highlight, changes cheek bones, faceshape and nose (opps thats makeup)

4) face roller and nose clipper (works for me and my cousin)

5) re-contructing your eyebrows and being happy

:D

true story.

Nose clipper? o.O That sounds dangerous...

Guest Cakdel

umm... idk.. the only ways face can change shape is if you gained weight.. but since you havn't, i really don't know...

the only way to "fix" it is through contouring...

Guest P a p e r_C l i p

I think after you get your wisdom teeth out your face shape changes as well

& Yeah certain braces after awhile does

Excercising, (losing & gaining weight, etc)

There are other face excercises that help with the muscles in your face to change your face shape

It's called Facercise? Someone i forget wrote a book on it you can find online, you could try googling it

Guest honeysky

if you shade the sides of your jaw and cheeks near your hair line with bronzer your face will seem slimmer, and if you want your nose to seem slimmer just put the bronzer on the side of your nose. if it's confusing i can make a picture

Guest BlueGranny86

Just take a chain saw and shave off the side of your face.

On a more serious note, theres really nothing you can do to change the shape of your face without surgically enchancing it. (maybe losing/gaining weight)

Guest MARYGRASS

How old are you? maybe you're just growing into what your face shape will be as an adult?

im 17 but i think its because iv'e been on the pill for my acne and to regulate my periods

and it said on the labell about the side effects is weight gain of 2-5 kg or increased appetite

Guest kuroimisa

Acne pills don't affect your face shape. For the jaw, if you press down and feel it's hard pretty soon, it means it's not fat. It's bone. If it takes a while to hit something hard then you need a face roller or exercise. But yeah if it's bone > surgery> cut jaw bone > slimmer face > $$$ in debt > painful sounding, yes.

If you've had braces, it will affect your profile.

Anyway, like you I have a very flat profile. My chin is fairly pointy in person but I have a very square jaw. In real life it's okay, but I look 2D in photos. It irks me.

To solve this flat profile, you can either use a nose clipper to heighten your nose, or you adopt a hairstyle darwing attention away from your face and give the illusion of symmetry/ balance eg. a pony tail.

To hide the square jaw, get layers and style your hair so that the front part cups your face and hides the corners of your face. Try not to tuck hair behind the ears.

Guest sariee x3

hairstyles...idk what else.

but after having braces my jawline and chin definitely got more defined..

my face used to be more round before braces.

so weight loss/gain can impact the shape of your face.

& theres always makeup.

Archived