Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[drama 2006] Goodbye Solo 굿바이 솔로

1232425262729»

Replies

• criticcritic Posts: 161Member

TRAINEE

I liked the review tremendously... and although it isn't the usual "escapist entertainment" the "fluffy crap with pretty faces trying to fill time until they'll say 'I love you... foh ebahhhh'" that i normally go for and enjoy, I found the drama to be very simple, yet profound... extremely realistic, but in a way that doesn't destroy its idealistic qualities that I so enjoy in dramas. The drama was kinda... deep.
    currently watching: 거침없이 하이킥, 무한도전, 1박2일

♡♡♡최민용♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡정일우♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡허당승기 & 은초딩♡♡♡

1인자 반장 최고 MC 유재석; 2인자 하찮은형 아버지 악마 박명수; 정중앙뚱뚱보; 상꼬맹이 하하 &노홍철 죽마고우; 뚱보 정형돈 융드옥정! 대박터지세요
  • exuperyexupery Asteroid B612Posts: 2,313Member

SUPERSTAR

QUOTE(sayla @ Sep 4 2006, 11:03 AM) »

sign when they arrived said

"Parkir Dengan Tertib Kunci Kendaraan Anda Jagalah Kebersihan"

the sign doesn't give any info on the location. although i'm no indonesian but i think basically the sign just says park properly, lock your vehicles and keep the place clean ... that's all.
  • syah4britsyah4brit BS fan always&forever SingaporePosts: 4,549Member
    QUOTE(sayla @ Sep 4 2006, 11:03 AM) »

Can someone tell me where Minho and Soohe end up?

I actually found a picture (on Google) of the sign but have no idea where this is except to assume it is in Indonesia someplace. A picture posted on soompi said "shot in Bali" but somehow it did not look like Bali to me.

sign when they arrived said

"Parkir Dengan Tertib Kunci Kendaraan Anda Jagalah Kebersihan"

Appreciate any info on this location

I do think it's Bali.

The words on the sign is in Indonesian language.

exupery is right when she translated what the sign says image
    MY ULTIMATE KPOP BIASES: DONG YOUNG BAE, LEE CHAE RIN, KWON JI YONG
    MY ULTIMATE KDRAMA BIASES: KIM TAE HEE, LEE BYUNG HUN, YOO AH IN
    WATCHING: JANG OK JUNG, LIVE IN LOVE
  • saylasayla HawaiiPosts: 29Member
    QUOTE(syah4brit @ Sep 4 2006, 10:30 AM) »

I do think it's Bali.

The words on the sign is in Indonesian language.

exupery is right when she translated what the sign says image

Thanks for the replies......I watched again and I guess the scenes do look like Bali.......

I enjoyed the drama!!!
  • Shorti InjiShorti Inji Posts: 723Member

IDOL

is anyone wants to watch thing streaming
    www.vantvkorea.net I think has it
    you have to sign up though...
  • knutsknuts Posts: 2,077Member

IDOL

QUOTE(reydevan @ Mar 27 2006, 01:36 PM) »

tkx for the Arrirang clip........the male lead din even look at the camera or smile even once during the interview.....he muz b reali jaded like wat he mentioned............anyways loved him in Fashion 70s.............

what did he say? unfortunately, the clip is not available anymore
    I am so curious. Thanks in advance.
  • knutsknuts Posts: 2,077Member

IDOL

QUOTE(kwave06 @ May 24 2006, 10:50 AM) »
    as for the other characters, i think one of the best performers is the gangster who took over hoechol's leadership.

agree, has he been in any drama or film since Goodbye Solo? Anyone knows?
  • rochiniparkrochinipark MalaysiaPosts: 483Member
    i'm currently dloadin gs.hopin i'l enjoy wat i c as i hear evry1 talkin great abt tis drama. image

love cjm so gota c how other casts also act.
    Its 2014 and i'm getting on age but i still love my K-Dramas and now the K-varieties.Still coming to terms with the many Kpoppers.
  • AnaAna Posts: 318Member
    I am currently watching this drama right now.
    It's good but it's so slow image .
    I stopped watching for now. Hopefuly it'll pick up soon.

I dun understand y Minho is still friend with that guy. Didn't he set him up in school and he found out?. So y is he stilll so nice to that guy?
    IPB Image
    ^Come and Join Us^
    IPB Image
    ~~~~Credit to Numluver~~~~
    GREAT INHERITANCE // KIM JAE WON // LEE WAN // [NON ? CLUBBOX] <--- GI, IRRLY, FW AND MANY MORE
  • D_KD_K Posts: 955Member
    This drama was surprisingly good. Was a nice viewing experience.

Other dramas worth watching are Alone in Love and Bad Family. Both are excellent.
    "But when it ends and while it ends, something comes, after so much rage, persistence, obstinacy, extravagance; something entirely unexpected and touching in its mildness and goodness. With the motif passed through many vicissitudes, which takes leave and so doing becomes itself entirely leave-taking, a parting wave and call, with this D G G occurs a slight change, it experiences a small melodic expansion. After an introductory C, it puts a C sharp before the D. . .and this added C Sharp is the most moving, consolatory, pathetically reconciling thing in the world. It is like having one's hair or cheek stroked, lovingly, understandingly, like a deep and silent farewell look. . . . " (Mann: 55).
  • mintchocochipitamintchocochipita Posts: 363Member
    a truly high quaity drama (enjoyable as well)
    loved it and the characters, filming, etc to pieces

Loved the Oh Young Sook character the best. well acted too. (miri too)
    does anyone know where to find the song that always plays when oh young sook is being..well...crazy^^?
    it's just a track that goes "bbam dee rom rom" that should really be on the ost but isn't...or at least the one in the soompi ost thread...

fly to the sky :: Brian Joo
  • tgdlytgdly Posts: 5Member
    Does anyone know the title of the song Mi Ri was singing in episode 1 when she was in the car with Ho Chul?
  • philnev12philnev12 Posts: 1Member
    It is a song by Kim Jong Kook - You're Lovely image Hope that helps
  • puppyizpuppyiz ???*??*??? THE SEA OF LOVEPosts: 2,839Member
    edited October 2009
    I heard this drama is currently running on KBSWORLD ^^
    Mon-Thurs @23:10 pm & re-runs on Saturdays @1030am (UTC+9 / KST).