Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

Replies

• jinkzzmecjinkzzmec Ji Hwan & Yoo SoCalPosts: 7,519Member

IDOL

edited March 2008
    Hi Kim_Yunmi...welcome to KJH thread.

more cartoons HGD:

credit as labeled and Baidu

image image image

image image image

image image image

image image image

image image image

image image
    "The trials in life are intended to make us better, not bitter"
  • heart2heartheart2heart Austin, TX, USAPosts: 528Member

ROOKIE

QUOTE (maryuan @ Mar 1 2008, 12:10 PM) »
    I found another link to some BSGS KJH-cuts. They are mostly from the earlier episodes (up till about episode 60) and aren't the same as the tudou ones. These are Chinese subbed too.

http://youtube.com/user/aswmi

They're under this person's videos. Enjoy!

this thread just moved so fast in a day.. O_O haha
    good job guys ;]
    thanks for the link mary!
  • betchaybetchay Hyun Bin Posts: 2,805Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

QUOTE (bluenitesky @ Mar 1 2008, 03:05 AM) »

I know it is against the rule to quote pictures but I can't help it on this one.
    He looks so sexy & handsome. image

QUOTE (movall @ Mar 1 2008, 03:13 AM) »
    Thanks Beth for sending Jinkz and Jinkz to scan us those goodies lol.

You're welcome Val. image
    QUOTE (jinkzzmec @ Mar 1 2008, 04:15 PM) »
    more cartoons HGD:

Chinggu.. those cartoons pics are so adorable. image

IDOL

edited March 2008
    QUOTE (greeny @ Mar 1 2008, 12:40 PM) »

OMG...Kity...im so crazy...i just spent several hours searching for ecole MARCH 2008
    issue and when i finally found one , I was so disappointed that i couldnt find the
    article on KJH...crazy me didnt even realize that the article is in the Feb issue and not
    March...hahaha...i guess ill be searching for the Feb issue of ecole next time.

Hi Linda and Beth

Beth , I will be sending your magazine Monday...whaaa...you'll have a grand time with this one
    tons of pics ..hehehe

image image

IDOL

edited March 2008
    Bought 2 more japanese magazine today which features KJH....im posting scans from
    the first magazine today and hopefully i will be able to scan and post the other one
    tomorrow.

click on thumbs to enlarge

Magazine cover===> image

date released: 02/2008

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image
    image image
  • hanjiminhanjimin Posts: 43Member
    hi
    kjh left a message at his site and he told some thing about han ji min &sung yuri
    i found it from google korea news
    here is the link
    http://www.dcinside.com/webdc/dcnews/news/...que=&page=1

hi
    kjh left a message at his site and he told some thing about han ji min &sung yuri
    here is the link

IDOL

QUOTE (hanjimin @ Mar 2 2008, 03:10 AM) »
    hi
    here is the link

hi hanjimin...thanks for the information...yup, we've heard and seen the posted message the other day and we're hoping someone could translate it for us...im dying to know what he said also.
    image image
  • thowysgthowysg Posts: 1,904Member
    hanjimin wrote on Mar 2 2008, 04:10 PM:

hi
    here is the link

hanjimin....thanks! thanks! but can't seem to view the link ....can you pls tell us what he said about hjm & syr?? a jiji fan...wld juz love to hear what he says abt hjm.. heheh..probably dat she's juz a good actress wif him in CS....
  • krazyxdreamerkrazyxdreamer FullertonPosts: 524Member
    hi everyone image
    i love KANG JI HWAN
    and im new to this thread.
    anywhoo i didnt know he was in new nonstop 4.
    can anyone tell me when he was on?
    or what his character was.
    because i really dont remember him on there.

anywhoo i really loved this fellow in capital scandal.
    he can act. and in hong gil dong OMG DONT GET ME STARTED.
    his character is such a CUTIE.
    Facebook Formspring.me Tumblr

• blueniteskybluenitesky Posts: 848Member
    omg i was so desperate to find out wat he said in the message i put it in babel fish and i think everyone and figure out what happen a bunch of nonsense >.< i wish they would upgrade the translation and make it a better program....

ty saylan_çu for the avatar =]
  • hye091hye091 HOTTEST ♥ Posts: 2,164Member

IDOL

edited March 2008
    @ashlee, jinkzzmec, you are welcomed! image Thanks for posting the japanese maganzine featuring ji hwan!

More Fan Art From Hong Gil Dong

image image image image image image

*Credit as Labeled
    -semi hiatus-

IDOL

edited March 2008
    QUOTE (krazyxdreamer @ Mar 2 2008, 03:17 AM) »
    hi everyone image
    i love KANG JI HWAN
    and im new to this thread.
    anywhoo i didnt know he was in new nonstop 4.
    can anyone tell me when he was on?
    or what his character was.
    because i really dont remember him on there.

anywhoo i really loved this fellow in capital scandal.
    he can act. and in hong gil dong OMG DONT GET ME STARTED.
    his character is such a CUTIE.

hello krazyxdreamer...welcome to KJH thread...i wish i could answer your question about NS4 but since i havent seen it yet, i cant...hehehe...Yes, he can indeed act and very well, i should add...HGD is very cute as well as wannie.

QUOTE (bluenitesky @ Mar 2 2008, 03:17 AM) »
    omg i was so desperate to find out wat he said in the message i put it in babel fish and i think everyone and figure out what happen a bunch of nonsense >.< i wish they would upgrade the translation and make it a better program....

bluenitesky...me, too...i wish there is someone out there who could translate the message...whaaa.

hye091...thanks for the fanarts.
    image image
    QUOTE (bluenitesky @ Mar 2 2008, 04:17 PM) »

bluenite...yup..yup...translation is what we need..mariella at the hjm thread did such a good job translating the Sangsang plus segment wif KJH & HJM..her comments are insightful & translation spot-on..hope we can have the same in here.... :-)
  • ashleesimpsonashleesimpson Posts: 4,619Member

TRAINEE

hi all
    jinkzz
    thank you again for all the magazines

hye04
    the posters are cute

Hajimin
    thank you for the link
    OMG, I hope that I can understand what he is saying about Hajimin for SYR?
    I am so curious,hehe

krazyxdreamer, welcome to the thread

QUOTE (thowysg @ Mar 2 2008, 09:39 AM) »
    bluenite...yup..yup...translation is what we need..mariella at the hjm thread did such a good job translating the Sangsang plus segment wif KJH & HJM..her comments are insightful & translation spot-on..hope we can have the same in here.... :-)

thowysg
    , really? is there a tranlation for sangsang plus, OMG, I didn't know that
    thank you, I need to go to hanjimin thread, OMG, I love this couple.

IDOL

QUOTE (thowysg @ Mar 2 2008, 03:39 AM) »

thowysg...check back a couple of pages back...ripgal has posted KJH's message which he left in KBS2 hgd website...yup, a translation would be awesome.

QUOTE (ashleesimpson @ Mar 2 2008, 04:38 AM) »
    hi all
    jinkzz
    thank you again for all the magazines

ashlee...you are quite welcome dear.
    image image
    thowysg...check back a couple of pages back...ripgal has posted KJH's message which he left in KBS2 hgd website...yup, a translation would be awesome.
    jinkzz..yup yup...it's all in korean...seems 2b much info but we're so lost wifout a translator.. :-( as for the translation on sangsang plus on HJM thread..got to go back quite a few pages to view it...it's "old" news now...need to have hjm join in kjh's birthday thingy to generate more gossip abt them.. image

IDOL

QUOTE (thowysg @ Mar 2 2008, 06:17 AM) »
    jinkzz..yup yup...it's all in korean...seems 2b much info but we're so lost wifout a translator.. :-( as for the translation on sangsang plus on HJM thread..got to go back quite a few pages to view it...it's "old" news now...need to have hjm join in kjh's birthday thingy to generate more gossip abt them.. image

dang...i should have started Korean lessons back in Oct of last year , should picked up some korean words now if i did but silly me chickened out and opted to go on vacation instead thus missing the registration...hehehe...i wonder what surprises he has up his sleeves for the fans and who will be attending his b-day celebration...curious...curious...curious...heheheh
    image image
    QUOTE (jinkzzmec @ Mar 2 2008, 07:25 PM) »
    dang...i should have started Korean lessons back in Oct of last year , should picked up some korean words now if i did but silly me chickened out and opted to go on vacation instead thus missing the registration...hehehe...i wonder what surprises he has up his sleeves for the fans and who will be attending his b-day celebration...curious...curious...curious...heheheh

hahah..u're funny...but so true....he's not shy to show his affections..so maybe on his birthday..hjm will appear & announce him to be her bf?? according to hanjimin...she read somewhere weeks back hjm will announce her bf. right?? heheh..don't mind me..my imagination is juz running wild here.. image

IDOL

QUOTE (thowysg @ Mar 2 2008, 06:33 AM) »
    hahah..u're funny...but so true....he's not shy to show his affections..so maybe on his birthday..hjm will appear & announce him to be her bf?? according to hanjimin...she read somewhere weeks back hjm will announce her bf. right?? heheh..don't mind me..my imagination is juz running wild here.. image

Oh , yeah...i remembered someone mentioned that a while back...who knows...hehehe...they might surprise us all

i meant to post this a few days ago but totally forgot to do it...does anybody know if the
    girl is his stylist?...lucky girl, such close proximity to KJH.

image image
    jinkzzmec wrote on Mar 2 2008, 07:39 PM:

Oh , yeah...i remembered someone mentioned that a while back...who knows...hehehe...they might surprise us all

i meant to post this a few days ago but totally forgot to do it...does anybody know if the
    girl is his stylist?...lucky girl, such close proximity to KJH.

ya..he seems to be a friendly and warm person...saw him hugging his fans quite a few times..think he's a nice person overall...